Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

(edited)

Erika meets Rinna for hot toddies. They discuss the day Erika left Tom’s house. She ends the scene by saying, “And he’s got some real challenges ahead of him.”

She should have stopped filming. She’s too stupid to know when to shut up.

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Like 5
On 3/15/2024 at 4:13 AM, hoodooznoodooz said:

Erika meets Rinna for hot toddies. They discuss the day Erika left Tom’s house. She ends the scene by saying, “And he’s got some real challenges ahead of him.”

She should have stopped filming. She’s too stupid to know when to shut up.

she really thought she would be able to play dumb and skip out on her fucking over anyone .... she thought she knew better then everyone else cause "she can pass the bar in California" she has learned so much from Tom (she admitted that on this show) she stupid 

• Like 4
2 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

she really thought she would be able to play dumb and skip out on her fucking over anyone .... she thought she knew better then everyone else cause "she can pass the bar in California" she has learned so much from Tom (she admitted that on this show) she stupid 

I really hope that she has to testify in court for any one of these lawsuits. I would love to watch a prosecutor destroy her and rip apart all of her contradictions. 

• Like 6
47 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I really hope that she has to testify in court for any one of these lawsuits. I would love to watch a prosecutor destroy her and rip apart all of her contradictions. 

Oh the Marco Marco lawsuit is already going ahead she will 100% have to testify.. and now that Mr daddy warbucks was deemed competent to stand trial she will definitely be sucked into that 

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I know that's right. She can't threaten to come for the prosecutor either. I wonder if she'll wear waterproof mascara. 

• LOL 5
2 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I know that's right. She can't threaten to come for the prosecutor either. I wonder if she'll wear waterproof mascara. 

That will be fun to observe, Erika trying to control her temper. She’ll be seething. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3