Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E01: Bye Bye & Bon Voyage

• Start Topic

I watched this episode again because I have no life, and my interpretation of Apollo's I'm Not Coming Home to an Apartment speech is that he was implying Phaedra had better hook him up or he will reveal where she was on the sector of the time scale of his dirty dealings. IMO the only reason he hasn't already is because the kids would have both parents in prison.

Edited by The Mighty Peanut
  • Love 13

I was without my watch this week because I needed a new battery.  Instead of getting stressed each time I looked at my bare wrist, I'd remind myself that I was free from the sector of the time scale.  

Thank you, Apollo!

• Love 9

I watched this episode again because I have no life, and my interpretation of Apollo's I'm Not Coming Home to an Apartment speech is that he was implying Phaedra had better hook him up or he will reveal where she was on the sector of the time scale of his dirty dealings. IMO the only reason he hasn't already is because the kids would have both parents in prison.

1. The inference and reasoning were MSE.

2. This will never not be funny.

• Love 1

Cynthia is beautiful, but that blue jumper dress was one of the most freakishly unflattering things I have ever seen.

There was speculation that Todd was "using" Kandi for her money, but I have always felt that he was slumming. She may have a Midas touch but her taste and her intellectual curiosity is so far below his. And her values do not match up with his. She is crass and seriously, not very bright. Her heart is good, but she is under her mother's thumb. She seems to have lived in a world where the men were largely absent, she and her child are essentially fatherless, and Todd is nothing but another possession to her.

She is cute and sexy, but, IMO, she doesn't have a lot to offer a husband. She is blind to his needs and shows no willingness to grow.

But what do I know?

With you on this. I can deal with a lot with Kandi, but the dumbness of that girl. She's just not very bright. It would get on my nerves after a while.

Don't you think if the Feds had anything on Phaedra they would be going after her? Why wouldn't the girl who turned on Apollo have also turned on Phaedra too?

If the Feds had enough evidence to charge her, I'm sure that they would.  Apollo's "right-hand bitch" (as she described herself) may never have had any dealings with Phaedra.  Of course, it's always possible that Phaedra didn't have anything to do with the crimes...

• Love 2

Don't you think if the Feds had anything on Phaedra they would be going after her? Why wouldn't the girl who turned on Apollo have also turned on Phaedra too?

I don't know, I've watched a lot of stories about Mafia and SEC take downs, and from as best as I can tell, a Federal Investigation may take years, or years upon years.  Some people may be charged first, but others under investigation.  They may still be investigating her.  I also think the Feds will only proceed if they think they have a good case that they think they can win in court.  I've worked on some federal cases, and once the government brings a case against you, its no joke, its like a cocoon of evidence wrapped very tight around you.  I don't think they would rest their case on one potential co-conspirator.  

• Love 2

Maybe we should call Jim Marchese from RHONJ and ask him. He works with the DOJ, the DA, gives expert advice to the experts, and is an expert witness, and will depose you for 8 hours and make you his bitch -- all without having passed the bar. Also, expert. I'm sure the Feds investigating Phaedra are on his waiting list as well.

• Love 5