Type keyword(s) to search

Oswald's Diary: Lessons in Crime

Trini
  • Start Topic

I thought we could use a Fun thread.

Oswald is trying to work his way up to flamboyant crime boss; what does he learn on his way there?

------------

Dear Diary:

Scamps make horrible ransom bait. However, their warm sweaters come in handy.

• Love 1

Fruit eating hippies die young?

Sorry, last night's The Walking Dead episode is still echoing in my brain.....

Had I not watched last night's Talking Dead I would have never made the connection.  Now I want to see his first episode.

Dear Diary,

Today I finally avenged Mother's death by beating that nasty old Theo Galavan to death with my favorite baseball bat. Well, I would have if my friend Jim Gordon hadn't put a bullet in him first.

I like Jim. He's my friend.

:)

(insert line about hugging him and squeezing him and calling him George)

Dear Diary,

It's been so long since I got to update you...but it feels good now that I finally can. Man, I sure thought going to Arkham would be like having a delicious scoop of ice cream but boy, did that get nasty in a hurry.

First and foremost I must find out more about that man who tried to scramble my brain...something tells me he could be very helpful down the road.

Dear Diary,

I've been so good, darn it! Why would my father be taken from me so soon? And why would my almost-sister try to seduce me? And my step-mother seems to be a bit...unusual as well.

This is almost enough to make an unstable young man return to a life of crime, but with God as my witness, I WILL make my late, lamented, dead father proud! And tomorrow is another day!

Wait, is that something shiny over there? Ooh, pretty....