Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E13: Security Cam Sessions

I finally watched another episode and agree with you b2h.  Zzzzzzzzz.....  Could this show get any more boring?  It doesn't even give you anything to snark on.  I feel like I do when old friends break out their home movies and expect me to be as entertained by them as they are. 

• Love 2

The only thing I noted was that Kroy specifically said in an earlier episode that the girls do have their privacy because there aren't any cameras in their rooms. But in the clip show there were many overhead shots of their bedrooms, such as the one where they catch Arianna doing the worm. I thought that was pretty disturbing and sad.

• Love 1

The camera thing really bothers me. I get wanting to have them OUTSIDE the house, and maybe inside where the nannies, cleaning lady, chef, etc. would be. But those kids need some damn privacy. Troy kept saying, "If you're not doing anything wrong you shouldn't be worried about it". Um no. I HATE that line of thinking, whether it's the NSA or your mom. People need a bit of privacy. It doesn't mean they're doing anything wrong. But the girls should be able to get dressed in their own damn rooms or have a conversation about boys without thinking they're every move is being watched, their every word being listened to. If their parents push too much, they'll create the very situation they are hoping to avoid. 

• Love 6
Kim is singled-handedly killing the earth, one SOLO cup at a time.

lol.  This is exactly what I thought and I assumed it was just because I live in Seattle where trying to be green is big.  Her excuse that sometimes wine glasses smell bad is complete and utter bullshit.  Wine is my adult beverage of choice and I have never encountered this problem, maybe because I have, you know, a dishwasher?  I think the more likely reason for a solo cup is so that she can pour half the bottle in there and nobody will notice.  Nothing like a 16 oz glass of wine to take the edge off!

• Love 3

The cameras in the bedroom might be Kim projecting her own wayward past behavior onto her girls. Didn't she have the oldest when she was 17? By a police officer?

Yes and he was married.

I agree the cameras in the bedrooms are creepy. I wouldn't want to be worried the cameras are on every time I wanted to get changed. 

I think Brielle is just over the whole circus and can't wait to get the hell out of there. 

Edited by BitterApple

Brielle keeps saying she can't wait to leave the house. I wonder if she has any plans after high school.

I think Brielle is probably planning to live a Paris Hilton type of life where a camera follows her around socializing and partying.  I've never heard her mention anything about college or any other thing about school other than cheerleading where she can further receive the attention she seeks so badly.  Her ego is akin to her mother's.  I think she probably sees herself having her own reality show because she's just that full of herself.  She doesn't seem very bright when she speaks although she's not as clueless as her mother seems to be at times.  I could see Arianna going to college because, face it, she's not that attractive to be banking on using her looks to earn a living.  I can't even see her growing into being pretty because unfortunately for her, she's inherited Kim's dad's face.  I just hope she doesn't start being addicted to plastic surgery like her mother.

• Love 2

It's funny you mention plastic surgery, because I think Brielle's already had something done. Her nose looks different from past seasons I've seen of this show.

Maybe she could go into real estate, if she could pass the exam. There was a blonde realtor on Amazing Race last night who swore that the sun rises in the west and sets in the east. Brielle would fit right in. :)

• Love 1

It's funny you mention plastic surgery, because I think Brielle's already had something done. Her nose looks different from past seasons I've seen of this show.

Maybe she could go into real estate, if she could pass the exam. There was a blonde realtor on Amazing Race last night who swore that the sun rises in the west and sets in the east. Brielle would fit right in. :)

And that dumb-dumb realtor lives in MIAMI!!!

I agree she looks like she had her nose done. It used to be bigger and wider at the tip than it is now.

It was a rite of passage in my high school 25 years ago. Instead of a car for their 16th birthday a lot of girls got nose jobs - though a few lucky and rich ones got both. I think it's silly to make it seem like Kim would be the only person to allow her teenager to get a nose job when it's pretty widespread. 

Edited by Box305
  • Love 2

It was a rite of passage in my high school 25 years ago. Instead of a car for their 16th birthday a lot of girls got nose jobs - though a few lucky and rich ones got both. I think it's silly to make it seem like Kim would be the only person to allow her teenager to get a nose job when it's pretty widespread. 

It is pretty common, especially in wealthier circles. Honestly, if I had a daughter with a horrible nose, I'd probably give her the okay to get it done too, although I don't think Brielle really needed it. If Kim let her daughter get a Kylie Jenner makeover I'd be giving her a serious side-eye, but a nose job is pretty harmless.