Type keyword(s) to search

S47.E02: "Epic Boss Girl Move" LIVE CHAT THREAD

Rodney
  • Start Topic

(edited)

Happy Wednesday everyone!  I seriously can't keep my days straight anymore.

I thought last week was a pretty solid premiere (besides Jon getting his torch snuffed) so I hope tonight keeps up the momentum.  

I think I can count on one hand the number of times telling someone about your idol or advantage actually worked to that person's advantage.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Like 5
  • Useful 1
(edited)

Lol okay that was pretty epic with Teeny telling Rome's secret to Kishan and then getting caught by Rome reading the idol clue at his box.

Rome decided to play it safe and take the idol that was good for just one TC.  And he's insistent he will be safe because he's going to play it.  I mean, dumber decisions have been made, so we'll see.

Edited by LadyChatts

So let me get this straight - these idiots get rid of John for "reasons" only to keep a guy that they have to embarrassingly pander to lest he goes off the deep end again and basically have to babysit him the whole time. The fuck?

• Like 7
  • Applause 2

Guess your slacking on your Andy watch duties there, Sam.

Okay, so Andy found the Beware Advantage but then decided not to take it...but he thinks no one else is looking so he can go back for it later.  Because there's no way this plan won't work.

• LOL 1

AITA for not being sympathetic to toxic Andy? Also I don’t have the patience to babysit him. Reason # 256 why I can’t play survivor or big brother.

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
(edited)

I wonder if Rome would actually be stupid enough not to play his idol if they went to TC.

And he's already pitching to Probst that he wants to do the Survivor podcast with him.  

Edited by LadyChatts

So Gata is concerned about Andy finding the B.A.  Why didn't they vote this guy off again?  He seems like way too much work.

And now Sam found the Beware Advantage.  So I assume because Andy opted not to take it, it means Sam can claim the idol, right?  

I find this whole tribe obnoxious.  I hope they go on a losing streak.  

Wait, didn't Sam tell Anika he found it?  I thought he had time to hide it from her.  

And now that he's taken a few hours to think about it, Andy decides he wants the Beware Advantage after all.  This tribe is giving me a headache.  

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, gorgy said:

convincing Rome to give up his idol seems really easy, honestly

I don't think they'll convince him to give it up but I can see how they can easily convince him it's someone else because his ego will make him believe it and then he doesn't play the idol.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Yeah, you really can't act Sam.  

You know, considering how Andy went off the rails when they didn't cheer him on for chopping coconuts, they might want to sleep with one eye open if he caught wind of them lying to him about including him in the group or who really has the B.A.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I'm starting to understand more why these players got rid of John instead of Andy.

They clearly think Andy's an idiot that they can railroad whereas John would not be, which sure, I get the strategy. But Sam's smugness is starting to irk me. 

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

Okay, so wasn’t Tiyana afraid of being in a bromance alliance because she didn’t want to be 4th?  Like why isn’t she trying to rally the girls?  Obviously she doesn’t know where Gabe stands but maybe she could feel the guys out.  

lol Sierra’s face at Sam saying he wants to tell Andy about the idol and not voting him at the next TC

(edited)

I have to accept the fact that the days when I was excited to see pretty HIIs I are gone. 🤦🏻‍♀️😔There was more effort in the box and key than the 2 beads knotted together that acts as the idol.

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 1

So Sam took the idol for one TC and is going to make a big move with it?  Let me guess, he’ll give it to Andy to play.  And not tell Anika or Rachel and have Sierra play dumb about it.  

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Angry 1
(edited)

Did Sam actually just say that Andy has 'a good head on his shoulders'?  Dude, Andy has a crazy head on his shoulders.  15 minutes ago you were fucking baby-sitting him and now he's got a good head on his shoulders?  WT actual F?

Edited by Quilt Fairy
  • Like 1
  • LOL 7

I really hate that Probst takes the losing tribe's flint.  Most times they'd still struggle even with the flint but it just makes it worse that they don't have the tools to make fire (and as we've seen, having flint doesn't guarantee anyone will be able to use it right).

• Like 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, dizzyd said:

Combo RC/IC back again. Show is really getting lazy.

I heard once, and I don't know if this is true, that they started combining the challenges because tribes were throwing the IC too easily because there wasn't the high stakes of the reward attached to it.  Nowadays it probably has to do with budget.

• Useful 1