Type keyword(s) to search

S33:E1 Premiere

• Start Topic

Just now, dizzyd said:

I’ll probably root for Joey, he started the season well enough. The troops opening number was boring.

He just always seems so nice…also hot, athletic and hard working.  

Regarding the group….the long haired guy….was on SYTYCD last season?

• Like 4

Joey, Gleb and Alan all had the same haircut. As far as Olympian’s go, I’m glad they didn’t chose the viral break dancer.

3 minutes ago, dancingdreamer said:

Is it on tomorrow? 

Yes!

• LOL 5
21 minutes ago, Ladybugnine said:

What long haired guy?

The long haired group guy…he has a beard and he was in the beginning of the dance with Reginald. 

Edited by DEL901
  • Like 2
Just now, dizzyd said:

Reg didn’t get any dwts tips from Jaleel. What’s with the crappy music for all the dances so far?

I had "Piece of Me" in my head earlier, LOL. 

Aw, Reginald. Not really much dancing on his part, but it is nice to see him on TV again. The fact he's 72 threw me!

• Like 6
26 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

He just always seems so nice…also hot, athletic and hard working.  

Regarding the group….the long haired guy….was on SYTYCD last season?

Yes, his name is Roman and he made Top 8. Max was a judge.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
2 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

I’ll probably be rooting for Danny too. And he looks great without the uniform.

This was a decent first dance for him, so yeah, it'll be interesting to see where he'll go as the season goes on. 

• Like 3

I agree with the judges' comments about Tori's dance, but I do think Pasha will be a good partner for her in terms of trying to draw her out of her timidness a little as time goes on. 

2 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

I’m surprised Tori hasn’t been on before.

I like how she didn't even try to hide the real reasons why she decided to do this season. "My life is all over the place and I just needed to do a dancing show." :p. I appreciate the honesty. 

• Like 9
Just now, dizzyd said:

That’s the perfect song for Jenn. She did quite well. And how about Jonathan in the audience for her 🤔

He lives in LA and they have apparently been hanging out.   

I thought she looked lovely but moved a bit stiffly.    Wonder if she and Joey will split the Bachelor/ette vote?

• Like 3
  • Useful 1

Disney chick was amazing!! Glad deeek gave room for scores to improve. The scores for family dad were way too high, same for Ilona.  
I watched joeys  season, not Jenn’s, it looked like the didn’t interact at all. I do t remember them having issues, though she was sad when he dumped her.  Perfect song for jenn

yhe football player is too much in his head. Tori too, though I’m glad she’s having fun. 

• Like 4

Disney chick was amazing!! Glad deeek gave room for scores to improve. The scores for family dad were way too high, same for Ilona.  
I watched joeys  season, not Jenn’s, it looked like the didn’t interact at all. I do t remember them having issues, though she was sad when he dumped her.  Perfect song for jenn

yhe football player is too much in his head. Tori too, though I’m glad she’s having fun. 

• Like 4