Type keyword(s) to search

Dr. Death... er... Huizenga

I thought Rob was going to deck him last night.
It seems like at one time, we'd see everyone meet with him, but in recent seasons, it's only those with dire predicitions we see.

Do you suppose it means the others are in fairly good shape?

None of these people are in fairly good shape - if they were, they wouldn't be on TBL.

I thought Rob was going to deck him as well, and I was rooting for it.  Would have been awesome.  Also, there's no way Rob was going to be able to sit in that wheelchair, it was far too small for him.

• Love 3

I admit I was hoping Rob would have punched his lights out. The producers only show certain people with Dr. DoomQuack because of the drama aka Rob. I wonder if the good doctor (ha, ha) realizes high blood pressure and diabetes are also related to family history, certain illnesses/medications, and yes thin people can end up with these medical conditions (not just extremely overweight people.)  I went on a medication for Graves Disease (hyperthyroidism) and gained ten to fifteen pounds in one month.  Even your thyroid and sinuses can cause a rise in a person's blood sugar levels. I would not trust this man to take care of my pet rock.

I think Dr. Death is a drama queen & enjoys his 15 seconds of screen time, but when he was making his impassioned plea for Rob to sit & admit so that the dying masses of fatties in 'Murica could see & be changed I actually almost believed he cared about that topic. It was the closest I've ever come to thinking positive things about the bringer of bad news. 

Rob on the other hand was a wee bit over the top. Has he never seen this show? Dr. Death is there to scare you. You could die man. Your family has died/may die/is dying. Be afraid. Be very afraid & look at pictures of your half naked self in all its large glory. Now look at pictures of you as a possibly skinny person fully dressed with a disproportionately large head. Sexy no? If I were Dr. H I would have been a little scared myself. I don't think I would have chased Rob out of the room as he was raging & continued to try to impress on him the need to do the shtick that had been planned. It looked like a good backhand from Rob could take out the good doc. 

Edited by ramble
  • Love 2

None of these people are in fairly good shape - if they were, they wouldn't be on TBL.

I thought Rob was going to deck him as well, and I was rooting for it.  Would have been awesome.  Also, there's no way Rob was going to be able to sit in that wheelchair, it was far too small for him.

The wheelchair was such BS.   They make bariatric wheelchairs, use one of those.  

I forgot about this doctor, and how very gross he is.   He must have to pay people to have sex with him.   Lots of money.

• Love 1

I thought Rob was going to deck him as well, and I was rooting for it. Would have been awesome. Also, there's no way Rob was going to be able to sit in that wheelchair, it was far too small for him.

I can picture the people involved in picking that wheelchair.

Person 1: "Just imagine! We get to tell a contestant that he could spend the rest of his life in wheelchair."

Person 2: "Great! Let's make sure we get a wheelchair that's too small for him. Just imagine the emotional and physical pain he'll go through."

Person 1: "Yes! Yes! Then we'll be saving him from that fate."

Person 3: "Isn't this really insensitive to the contestant? What about the viewers at home who might be facing the same health issues, or viewers who are in wheelchair-"

Person 1 and Person 2: Shut up!

• Love 3

Is this the same doctor that's treating Charlie Sheen's HIV?  How does he go from Biggest Loser to HIV expert?

That's the same question I asked in another thread, I thought he was a quack. It's definitely the same doctor though.

• Love 1

Well he's always seemed like an asshole. Now we have proof.

(Not for treating someone per se. For going on TV and defending Sheen's right to not tell people and stick his penis in whoever he wants anyway)

• Love 3

So disgraceful that Biggest Loser invited this quack back.

I realize this may have been filmed before Sheen's Today show appearance, but they could have simply left this footage out of the show.

• Love 1

I don't think it would have been possible to cut out his scenes, there are too many.  His demonstration of fat and sugar was the best segment he has done, to date, and they couldn't lose that.  Now, if he comes back next season, shame on them. 

• Love 2