Type keyword(s) to search

S07.LIVE CHAT All Episodes

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Niles and Stapler should talk.

Oh you silly. Stapler would talk. Niles would listen. And if he didn't listen Stapler would explain that she has special specialness and is therefore the most special. No one is quite so special or deserving of attention, hair pats, hugs, and accommodation. 

• Like 5
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Tuning in for the first time this season (honestly not sure why). Is Matilda gonna take advantage of Miles and his autism. Because I cannot abide TLC allowing that to happen. 😳🤬

• Like 6
  • Angry 3
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh he is totally getting scammed. Matilda wants a green card. 

Yep, and probably a big, expensive wedding.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 1

Ingrid wants a green card for sure, but she also seems very loving. She does not deserve to be someone's bed wench in exchange for citizenship. Looks like she's smart enough to see the writing on the wall..... hopefully.

Just now, judylo said:

I missed it, what is Niles’s job?

Peer Advocate 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 1
Just now, Mrs. Landingham said:

Shut up, Brian.

Just revealed his MO. "I feel like I'm being judged!" He ladles on the guilt whenever someone points out his lies, evasions, prevarications, stretchings of the truth, and complete fabrications. "I guess I misjudged you. I thought you were the kind of person who could look past my disabilities. I was mistaken. You're just hung up on appearances and don't believe that love requires sacrifice. I'm so disappointed, I thought you were a better person than that".

2 minutes ago, tvrox said:

Hi all! Sorry I’m late. I’m out of town at a conference but thankfully my hotel has TLC, Lol.

I'm glad you're staying at a quality establishment!

• Like 1
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 3
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Just revealed his MO. "I feel like I'm being judged!" He ladles on the guilt whenever someone points out his lies, evasions, prevarications, stretchings of the truth, and complete fabrications. "I guess I misjudged you. I thought you were the kind of person who could look past my disabilities. I was mistaken. You're just hung up on appearances and don't believe that love requires sacrifice. I'm so disappointed, I thought you were a better person than that".

This. All of this. And I will bet you a flock of Rayne’s chickens that this is what he told his previous 4 wives.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 4
35 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hi lovey! He's actually pretty good! He's out Uber-ing right now. He'll need to have some more stuff done over the next few months but he's feeling OK! Thanks for asking!

That’s awesome!

• Like 3
  • Love 3
(edited)

Veah sounds like that Florida chick on LAL who is going to marry the drunk driver. 

And with one sentence, Faith realizes her dreams are dashed and this guy is a Loser.

Edited by Red Bridey
  • Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 3
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I repeat, Veah is 27, and I'm a turkey. 

Does Veah have filters on her phone? Is it possible to keep them on all the time?

• Wink 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 6
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Does your parents know I’m coming to see you?” We’ve crossed the Rubicon, folks.

She is going to ask for ranch dressing when she gets there, like what’s her name did. (The one with the feral child Drusilla who married the Korean guy.)

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

This girl and her bad grammar and her very long nails is NOT actually a physical therapist.  No way.

She probably works at a tanning salon. She creatively embellished her resume. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Is Veah Shekky’s sister?

You think so? I thought Tigerlily was Shekky 2.0 when I first saw, and heard her. But Veah does remind me of someone...

• Like 2
  • Useful 1