Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E23: Tell All: No Limits Part 4

• Start Topic

Rob and Sophie's fight in the hot tub has the couples asking Sophie for receipts; Alexei shares his struggles with Loren's mommy makeover, Manuel is criticized for his secrecy, and Sophie and Thais confront Loren about her character.

➡️Air date: 8/18/2024

3 hours ago, Shrek said:

No wonder this site is losing people with pictures like that being posted. 😀

Jesus H Christ, can you at LEAST put that shit in spoiler tags with a WARNING! I was eating when I looked at that. Thanks, thanks a lot.

• LOL 5
(edited)

Sorry everyone, I thought since it wasn’t blurred on TV, Ed’s plumbers crack wasn’t that terrible. I’ll take it down. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Hugs 3
  • LOL 1
14 hours ago, magemaud said:

Sorry everyone, I thought since it wasn’t blurred on TV, Ed’s plumbers crack wasn’t that terrible. I’ll take it down. 

Thank you.

On 8/17/2024 at 6:05 PM, CrazyInAlabama said:

So, is the entire episode going to be them hanging out in the hot tub?   

I too, am wondering when they'll get the hell out of that hot dog water. 

• LOL 9

Have the tell alls always been this bad? It's all horrible people yelling at each other. Nothing is new and nothing is different. 

Did anyone else notice that Liz was sitting next to Ed in the hot tub? I think maybe she likes the drama more than she wants to admit. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Hola my lovely peeps! Has everyone had a lovely weekend? I tuned in for the last few minutes of Pillow Talk and I am already sick of the whole lot of these fools. 

It doesn't take long! I have a huge slice of pecan pie, which should help me get through this disaster of a show. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3

Veronica on Pillow Talk is SO GROSS. "Brothers in law get side hugs only! These titties are not for you, you have my sister's titties!"?? What the actual fuck girl. You are repellent. 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 3
  • Angry 1
6 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hola my lovely peeps! Has everyone had a lovely weekend? I tuned in for the last few minutes of Pillow Talk and I am already sick of the whole lot of these fools. 

I barely paid attention to First Look!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
7 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

The weekend is my busy time...I had 4 cases this weekend and am so happy to be here!

• Like 1
  • Love 5

I hope this isn't an all-hot-tub episode. They yell more when they're in the hot tub. Also I have a visceral fear that Ed's shorts are going to fall off when he gets out. 🙀

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 6
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Wait, Rob had lunch with a friend two years ago and Sophie's still salty about it? This shit is insane. 

All these people are insane except for Kobe and Emily.

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
Just now, MagicEyes said:

I hope this isn't an all-hot-tub episode. They yell more when they're in the hot tub. Also I have a visceral fear that Ed's shorts are going to fall off when he gets out. 🙀

I hope they fall and prove Liz's assessment...and then he trips over his shorts.

• LOL 7
2 minutes ago, judylo said:

I have never been in a hot tub. Who has?

I have but not for that long and with that many people LOL. You're really only supposed to be in there for half an hour. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
15 minutes ago, MagicEyes said:

Have the tell alls always been this bad? It's all horrible people yelling at each other. Nothing is new and nothing is different. 

Did anyone else notice that Liz was sitting next to Ed in the hot tub? I think maybe she likes the drama more than she wants to admit. 

No we've never had a 5 part tell all, and they haven't had the house before. This is definitely worse. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 3
1 minute ago, tvrox said:

No we've never had a 5 part tell all, and they haven't had the house before. This is definitely worse. 

And it just got a lot worse! I really didn't need to know about the Rob dildo! 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 3
17 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I had a crappy weekend with plumbing problems In my apt that are still not fixed. On the plus side, if there are any West Wing fans here, I got to see the cast members in person! It was amazing. 

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Hugs 2

Rob you will never give Sophie what she needs. She is used to old men who expect her to dress in a school uniform and sit on their laps. She has no clue how to have a relationship. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
Just now, tvrox said:

I had a crappy weekend with plumbing problems In my apt that are still not fixed. On the plus side, if there are any West Wing fans here, I got to see the cast members in person! It was amazing. 

Oh no, I am so sorry! Plumbing problems are the worst. And they always seem to arise on weekends. 

• Like 1
  • Hugs 2
  • Love 1