Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Shonta is dullsville. What did she ever see in that dud True? He's about as interesting as a bowl of oatmeal. 

Boring people get bored.  He needs to grow a personality.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
6 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Troy’s mother dropped him off so she could get a pack of cigarettes and never picked him up? That's cold.

Another candidate for mother of the year. 

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Shonta is dullsville. What did she ever see in that dud True? He's about as interesting as a bowl of oatmeal. 

The only thing those two have in common is their mutual ability to be passive aggressive. 

Just now, SemiCharmedLife said:

Like the girl said in the preview:  "I don't think I thought this through."  Several of them need that on their tombstones...

Arrested Development Reaction GIF

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Famous last words: “I don’t think I fully thought this through.” Is it too early to say, “Fuck in haste, repent at leisure?”

If an episode of 90 Day or LAL airs, and Auntie doesn't say some variation of "marry in haste, repent at leisure", was it ever even on? 

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
Just now, Gobi said:

Aggravated DUI? What does that mean, he was annoyed when he got pulled over?

Maybe he drove his car into building? Last night someone drove right into the side of a local bar, took out the wall. 

She was hospitalized and couldn't speak but at least she could put on her eyeliner. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

I wonder if she got an insurance payout from the crash.

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Maybe he drove his car into building? Last night someone drove right into the side of a local bar, took out the wall. 

She was hospitalized and couldn't speak but at least she could put on her eyeliner. 

Priorities!

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

This roommate is much too practical and realistic.

She is probably breathing a huge sigh of relief that this nut bar is leaving the state. Seriously, look at her eyes. She's going to be crazier than crazy Heather. 

• Like 5
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

This roommate is much too practical and realistic.

So often these people have these wonderful rational friends. How? Why? 

Seriously, she almost died in a crash caused by a drunk driver so she looked for felons in for DUI. Does she know people usually need multiple DUIs before they go to prison?  She's going to blow her settlement on a dangerous drunk. 

• Like 5
  • Sad 3
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Being with Daniel will help her mental health. It would have been easier and cheaper to get a therapist.

Certainly, therapy would be easier on the wallet 

• Like 2
  • Applause 3