Type keyword(s) to search

S18.E2: Rent and Reputations

• Start Topic

If Jenn's father was her co-signer why wouldn't he kick in for the rent he legally promised? Jenn's father knows his daughters finances if he had to co-sign, why wouldn't she ask her father for money the first month she was having an issue?

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
11 hours ago, Pi237 said:

Gina’s really stomping around like she’s the world’s best real estate agent and Ms. Hot Shit like she came up from nothing and hustled? Lmao Being a loud mouth on tv is how she hustled.  The only one hurting her ‘career’ is herself. So unprofessional for an actual agent, but maybe a good audition tape to spin off into one of the endless reality shows about selling overpriced homes to rich people. I’m not into this new version of Gina. So, can one of those shows take her, please?  She obviously wants that good life, thinks her shit’s ice cream, and if I were Travis, I’d get ready to be single because he won’t be good enough for her when/if she starts making more money. 

Alexis bragging about getting sex with JJ twice in one day was so gross. That’s not the brag she thinks it is.

Gina’s sense of entitlement has not been earned. I’m not sure where it came from, but it can go away and take her with it. I hate seeing her whenever she comes on my TV. Jenn should have thrown that drink in her face. Jenn’s been an idiot, but she didn’t deserve that, especially from someone who didn’t have her shit together not so long ago.

If this is how she acting now as a new agent, she is going to ethically and professionally shady and she will lose her license. Maybe that will poke a hole in her bloated ego.

• Like 10
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

And if the parents had employeed Jenn's husband why would they fire him (IF they really did fire him), that is messing with their daughters finances, why would he quit, he needs an income too, right?

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
4 minutes ago, lasu said:

No.  She thought she was getting money from her ex.  Unless that's a lie, she didn't know the money wouldn't be there.  I also have no reason to think she would move her kids into a situation she KNEW was going to work out this way.  I think she went in with honest intentions - though I will absolutely agree her honest intentions seem VERY passive overall.

i could think im the queen of Englend doesn't make it so .. She KNEW he wasnt paying .. thats why she had to move in the first place .. thats fraud ...

• Like 3
11 hours ago, ZettaK said:

I was going to comment on this. And about Alexis' party outfit, and confessional outfit....Most confessional outfits are ugly. 

Jenn is renting since she got separated. I'm not sure if she and her ex husband owned a house (I hope they did), but she never discussed it. As for the rental, she wanted something more expensive because she joined the show. 

Yeah, I misunderstood Jenn’s situation at first. So basically Jenn is the new Lynne — living beyond her means to experience that OC lifestyle. 🙄

• Like 9

Gina re: Shannon:  Sometimes it takes perspective to make people change their own perspective.  Hahahaha

I think Jenn has always gotten by on "pretty"  her whole life.  But 46 with FIVE kids is a lot of baggage and even her parents said she saved herself by finding Ryan which is the same as saying,"You found someone to save you besides us."  In a couple decades I can see her expecting her grown children to save her.  And I wonder where the kid's Dad is in all this? 

Not caring for the bully Gina at all.  It's not like she's the brightest bulb in the bunch. 

• Like 14
  • Applause 1
1 minute ago, Cosmocrush said:

Not caring for the bully Gina at all.  It's not like she's the brightest bulb in the bunch. 

lol I HATE this ONE point is making me defend Gina... lol but here we are ... lord baby Jesus

• LOL 6
8 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

She KNEW he wasnt paying .. thats why she had to move in the first place .. thats fraud ..

I love that we're accusing her of fraud now, lol.  She had to move because the owner's of her last rental sold it, not because she wasn't paying for it.

9 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

And if the parents had employeed Jenn's husband why would they fire him (IF they really did fire him), that is messing with their daughters finances, why would he quit, he needs an income too, right?

Did she say he was fired, or just that he wasn't working there anymore? It might have become too uncomfortable for either side to have him there, or he might have quit as to not have to pay Jenn.  It happens more often than you would think.

And her dad and Ryan DID pay a lot of her back rent, but she chose not to continue because, without her ex chipping in, she wasn't going to stay caught up.  I'm unclear on if she was actually legally evicted, or if she just moved out.  Either way, she should pay her remaining balance.  That much I do agree with.

• Like 6
  • Useful 1

Gina shouldn't have put her professional reputation on the line for a situation she wasn't sure of - that's poor professional judgment. 

This.

If there is one thing over a decade of Real HWs shows has taught us, it's to not get involved financially or in a business in any way with another HW.

• Like 11
  • Applause 2

This is totally off topic, but Every time they’re passionately making a point, they do this sort of pointing hand gesture with all their fingers pressed against their thumb.  It reminds me of the old Roseanne episode where they took self-defense classes. After, Roseanne is showing Dan what she learned and she makes this same hand gesture. Dan says, “what’s that a bird?” Then, (off screen) Roseanne pokes him in the eye. 

just pops into my head every time they do it, ‘what’s that, a bird?’ 🤣

• LOL 8
Just now, lasu said:

I love that we're accusing her of fraud now, lol.  She had to move because the owner's of her last rental sold it, not because she wasn't paying for it.

Did she say he was fired, or just that he wasn't working there anymore? It might have become too uncomfortable for either side to have him there, or he might have quit as to not have to pay Jenn.  It happens more often than you would think.

And her dad and Ryan DID pay a lot of her back rent, but she chose not to continue because, without her ex chipping in, she wasn't going to stay caught up.  I'm unclear on if she was actually legally evicted, or if she just moved out.  Either way, she should pay her remaining balance.  That much I do agree with.

BECAUSE it is FRAUD ... when you willingly sign a document that you know isnt true its FRAUD ... he wasnt paying her .... she hadnt been getting that money .... she willingly disclosed that income she wasnt getting to obtain a lease .... its FRAUD ..

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
36 minutes ago, lasu said:

I will say that I do absolutely think that Jenn (or her ex, depending on how all that went down) needs to pay the landlord for the back rent.

Her Dad (co-signer) ended up paying all the back rent. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

I’m enjoying the Jenn back and forth. You all make great points. Her situation is odd, and her backstory has more holes than Swiss cheese.  I think Gina is reaching a bit about losing 50 grand. There could be many reasons that broker didn’t want to share her clients with her, but it also looks bad that she vouched for a client that didn’t pay.  Either way, her reaction was great reality tv, but I’d think she was unhinged and wouldn’t work with her Because of that reaction.  A lot can go wrong and you have to keep your cool. She was also a bit pushy with the people she showed the house to. It’s like salespeople in a store. Ask me once if I need help, then scatter. If you keep trying to sell me, I’m leaving your store. (“you’re making an offer, right? Heehee kidding”) 

• Like 6
10 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

BECAUSE it is FRAUD ... when you willingly sign a document that you know isnt true its FRAUD ... he wasnt paying her .... she hadnt been getting that money .... she willingly disclosed that income she wasnt getting to obtain a lease .... its FRAUD ..

You're really reaching here.  She signed a document based on getting support.  Based on what we know from the show, she HAD been getting support until her ex stopped working.  He had been contributing to her previous place.  I simply don't believe that she took this place with the knowledge she would eventually get evicted.  If new information comes out, I'll be glad to listen, but right now she's just a dim bulb who got in over her head when her ex stopped his support.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
(edited)
15 minutes ago, lasu said:

You're really reaching here.  She signed a document based on getting support.  Based on what we know from the show, she HAD been getting support until her ex stopped working.  He had been contributing to her previous place.  I simply don't believe that she took this place with the knowledge she would eventually get evicted.  If new information comes out, I'll be glad to listen, but right now she's just a dim bulb who got in over her head when her ex stopped his support.

its not reaching .. you are defending defrauding people

She had to move why because she wasn't getting the income from her ex and had to find new housing because of that

she singed a document that she was receiving a certain amount from her ex that she KNEW she hadn't been receiving and was the reason for the need to move in the first place ..and even with the money he was supposed to be =giving her she still needed a cosigner which mean she wasn't making enough really with that to cover it

what else would you call that ?/ she defrauded that home owner point blank period you can argue with a wall that its not but you are wrong

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1

I absolutely think Jen cost Gina some cash.

However, I think Gina's relatively unhinged reaction to professional disappointment has the ability to cost her way more in the future.

• Like 21
  • Applause 3
25 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

Gina’s sense of entitlement has not been earned. I’m not sure where it came from, but it can go away and take her with it. I hate seeing her whenever she comes on my TV. Jenn should have thrown that drink in her face. Jenn’s been an idiot, but she didn’t deserve that, especially from someone who didn’t have her shit together not so long ago.

If this is how she acting now as a new agent, she is going to ethically and professionally shady and she will lose her license. Maybe that will poke a hole in her bloated ego.

Gina  changed,  when she was Heather's BFF for a whole season. It was probably  her most cringey  time on OC, very fake, with Gina kissing  Heather's  butt. I think  Gina decided  she wanted that life, but Travis didn't  fit the bill.

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
13 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

what else would you call that ?/ she defrauded that home owner point blank period you can argue with a wall that its not but you are wrong

You can feel free to stop engaging with me, but please don't tell me my opinions based on the same set of facts we are both using is wrong.

I do not believe she committed fraud, with the information we currently have.  If new information comes out, I'll be happy to check it out, but as of right now, it sounds like there was an expectation that her ex would pay a large portion of the rent AND that the landlord was in communication with her ex.  That indicates that the landlord knew the ex was responsible for a portion of the rent.

You definitely see malicious intent with Jenn that I don't.  I don't particularly like her and think she's far too passive, but I think she's generally just not that bright, not that she's out to commit fraud on people.  Like, even now, I'd definitely be surprised if she was a participant in any way with Ryan's illegal activities.

• Like 10
  • Applause 3
(edited)
6 minutes ago, lasu said:

You can feel free to stop engaging with me, but please don't tell me my opinions based on the same set of facts we are both using is wrong.

I do not believe she committed fraud, with the information we currently have.  If new information comes out, I'll be happy to check it out, but as of right now, it sounds like there was an expectation that her ex would pay a large portion of the rent AND that the landlord was in communication with her ex.  That indicates that the landlord knew the ex was responsible for a portion of the rent.

You definitely see malicious intent with Jenn that I don't.  I don't particularly like her and think she's far too passive, but I think she's generally just not that bright, not that she's out to commit fraud on people.  Like, even now, I'd definitely be surprised if she was a participant in any way with Ryan's illegal activities.

i mean that advise goes both ways ...

she knew she wasnt receiving money but singed a legal document that she was .. thats fraud .. im done here .. we are arguing in circles .. its fraud a simple google search will tell you that .. she could and should be sued ... she was documented last season saying she knew he wasnt paying what he was supposed to .. that's willingly intent to defraud by claiming income you know you arnt getting 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
8 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

i mean that advise goes both ways ...

Telling you I disagree with your opinion and explaining why I disagree isn't the same thing as telling you you are wrong.  

Again, you believe she moved in knowing she was going to cheat this person out of money and be evicted.  I think she didn't.  

• Like 9
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
2 hours ago, oftentimes said:

Ok, am I the only one dumb-founded by the fact that Ryan has never used his dishwasher?  😁

Depends on how many dishes he dirties. I used to run mine a lot (too lazy to hand-wash, lol) until I saw my water bill over a few months. I usually run it now if I have a big dinner (holiday meal), where I use a lot of pots and pans, dishes, and silverware. 

Either that or he uses paper or plastic.

(edited)
3 minutes ago, lasu said:

Telling you I disagree with your opinion and explaining why I disagree isn't the same thing as telling you you are wrong.  

Again, you believe she moved in knowing she was going to cheat this person out of money and be evicted.  I think she didn't.  

she moved knowing she hadn't been receiving the income didnt know when she would be BUT singed a document saying she WAS receiving it that is intent to defraud ..call it whatever you want but its FRAUD

pretending she didnt know he wasnt gonna give her the money when she KNEW he wasnt and hadnt been is again FRAUD .. she KNEW you cant play she didnt know .. its documented on this show she did ... again fraud

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, dancingdreamer said:

Gina  changed,  when she was Heather's BFF for a whole season. It was probably  her most cringey  time on OC, very fake, with Gina kissing  Heather's  butt. I think  Gina decided  she wanted that life, but Travis didn't  fit the bill.

All I can say is pride goeth before a fall.

• Like 4
6 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

BUT singed a document saying she WAS receiving

Did she?  That's really what we don't know.  Gina says she vouched for her, so perhaps Jenn didn't sign anything but the lease.  I know my lease itself doesn't have my financial information in it.  I provided my financial information BEFORE a lease was offered to me, and I didn't sign anything with that - I had to show them financial statements.  If Jenn made up documents on her home computer and showed them to her landlord, I'll DEFINITELY change my mind on the fraud!!  But I think perhaps this is what Gina is saying was handwaived due to her vouching for Jenn, and then Jenn just signed the lease.  

• Like 4
  • Useful 1

3 minutes ago, lasu said:

Did she?  That's really what we don't know.  Gina says she vouched for her, so perhaps Jenn didn't sign anything but the lease.  I know my lease itself doesn't have my financial information in it.  I provided my financial information BEFORE a lease was offered to me, and I didn't sign anything with that - I had to show them financial statements.  If Jenn made up documents on her home computer and showed them to her landlord, I'll DEFINITELY change my mind on the fraud!!  But I think perhaps this is what Gina is saying was handwaived due to her vouching for Jenn, and then Jenn just signed the lease.  

She signed a lease she knew she didn’t have the funds to cover .. again it’s fraud .. argue any angle you want willingly signing a document you know to be untrue is fraud 

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

She signed a lease she knew she didn’t have the funds to cover .. again it’s fraud .. argue any angle you want willingly signing a document you know to be untrue is fraud 

I think she did think she had the funds, which changed when her ex stopped working and couldn't continue to contribute.  If he stopped working and stopped contributing BEFORE she moved in, I'd be interested to know how the landlord thought the bills would be paid, or did he not ask for financials due to Gina vouching for Jenn*?  An accurate timeline would help clear things up, but still, I don't think she moved in knowing she was going to be evicted.  I just don't see that level of cunning or malice, much less what a bad mother that would make her.

*Gina doesn't understand that she made a professional mistake.  If her vouching for Jenn is what caused the landlord not to do his normal due diligence, then that's absolutely a huge professional lapse in judgement and I could see not wanting to work for her.  Gina unfortunately showed that when she says, "you can trust my word," she hasn't always done the legwork to make sure you can, indeed, trust her word.  I wonder why SHE thought Jenn could afford this place, and why she put her professional reputation on the line to back that up.

• Like 5
  • Useful 1

If she had the funds she wouldn’t have had to move in the first place.. 

She had to move because the previous owner sold the home, not because she didn't pay her rent.

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
1 minute ago, lasu said:

She had to move because the previous owner sold the home, not because she didn't pay her rent.

And he wasn’t giving her money .. did you watch last season.. she admitted he wasn’t paying her 

• Like 1

And he wasn’t giving her money .. did you watch last season.. she admitted he wasn’t paying her 

Do you remember if this was on the reunion, or when by chance? She definitely made it sound this season like he stopped because he no longer was working.  

This would make her sound worse for sure, but burns Gina's reputation even worse since she would have known this as well.  Also makes the ex a huge piece of garbage if he hasn't been paying his support this entire time.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1

I found this:

https://realityblurb.com/2024/07/16/rhoc-jennifer-pedrantis-child-support-amount-is-revealed-as-she-is-also-awarded-267000-after-settling-divorce-with-ex-william-find-out-how-marrying-ryan-boyajian-could-change-things/#:~:text=According to court documents obtained,if he is awarded bonuses).

IIRC...Gina just recently became a real estate agent. I don't think she had a job, besides the show, until this season. Otherwise, she was staying at home and relying on her ex and perhaps Travis to cover her rent and expenses.

I could be remembering this wrong, but didn't Gina vouch for Matt, after the domestic violence charges, because she was concerned about the income loss Matt would have, which would have affected her child support and living situation.

Did Jen's dad and Ryan, pay the back rent?

Just now, Keywestclubkid said:

I feel like I’m trapped in a circle .. where’s Shannon I need a drink 

Do you like Diet Coke?...

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
4 minutes ago, lasu said:

I think she did think she had the funds, which changed when her ex stopped working and couldn't continue to contribute.  If he stopped working and stopped contributing BEFORE she moved in, I'd be interested to know how the landlord thought the bills would be paid, or did he not ask for financials due to Gina vouching for Jenn*?  An accurate timeline would help clear things up, but still, I don't think she moved in knowing she was going to be evicted.  I just don't see that level of cunning or malice, much less what a bad mother that would make her.

*Gina doesn't understand that she made a professional mistake.  If her vouching for Jenn is what caused the landlord not to do his normal due diligence, then that's absolutely a huge professional lapse in judgement and I could see not wanting to work for her.  Gina unfortunately showed that when she says, "you can trust my word," she hasn't always done the legwork to make sure you can, indeed, trust her word.  I wonder why SHE thought Jenn could afford this place, and why she put her professional reputation on the line to back that up.

Gina should not have vouched for Jenn. The landlord should have demanded proof of finances, and Gina should have told Jenn to have that in hand before anything was signed. I can’t imagine any landlord glossing over that. Failure of due diligence of both parties. Bad faith lease. Now, if at the time the lease was signed Jenn had the money, that’s different. Whatever happens after that is not the landlord’s problem.

Given that she is new to real estate, Gina committed a bad rookie error and if she is not with a firm she needs to be. She has a lot to learn.

Friends should not be in business dealings like this — bottom line. 

• Like 13
3 minutes ago, dosodog said:

I found this:

https://realityblurb.com/2024/07/16/rhoc-jennifer-pedrantis-child-support-amount-is-revealed-as-she-is-also-awarded-267000-after-settling-divorce-with-ex-william-find-out-how-marrying-ryan-boyajian-could-change-things/#:~:text=According to court documents obtained,if he is awarded bonuses).

IIRC...Gina just recently became a real estate agent. I don't think she had a job, besides the show, until this season. Otherwise, she was staying at home and relying on her ex and perhaps Travis to cover her rent and expenses.

I could be remembering this wrong, but didn't Gina vouch for Matt, after the domestic violence charges, because she was concerned about the income loss Matt would have, which would have affected her child support and living situation.

Did Jen's dad and Ryan, pay the back rent?

Do you like Diet Coke?...

I believe that’s correct.

And alcohol is NOT a solution to one’s problems…lol.

• Like 3

I was completely confused as to how Jenn could have no money since she is a plastic surgeon.  So after digging I realized that was a different Jen and they look EXACTLY THE SAME!!  My God I need to do a better job of keeping up.

• LOL 19
(edited)

Let me guess, Shannon and Alexis will be on opposite flag football teams. Shannon's a better sport than I am (& doesn't want to give up the paycheck) cuz I'd be avoiding any event Alexis participates in. She could have been classy (haha, I know) and given polite answers to the women digging about her ring and relationship, but she had to loudly brag and be all 'nyah nyah I won!' Which is so high school. And this is how you know these women don't like each other because even with a casual friend, I wouldn't allow them to be subjected to that. I certainly wouldn't be asking about her ring and sex life. Ew.

Edited by Pi237
  • Like 3
  • Applause 2
8 minutes ago, Housewives Addict said:

I was completely confused as to how Jenn could have no money since she is a plastic surgeon.  So after digging I realized that was a different Jen and they look EXACTLY THE SAME!!  My God I need to do a better job of keeping up.

I’m not ashamed to admit that at times I can’t keep up. I thought at first it was Tamra coming to see Gina when Jenn walked through the door. I still think the resemblance was striking.

I also admit to missing out on a lot these beefs when they all start yelling at once and production can’t adjust the sound fast enough.

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
2 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

I also admit to missing out on a lot these beefs when they all start yelling at once and production can’t adjust the sound fast enough.

I watch these screeching harpies with the subtitles on, always.

The blondes are all starting too look alike- same hairstyle , same surgeries, same outfits.

• Like 8
2 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

She had to move why because she wasn't getting the income from her ex and had to find new housing because of that

she singed a document that she was receiving a certain amount from her ex that she KNEW she hadn't been receiving and was the reason for the need to move in the first place ..and even with the money he was supposed to be =giving her she still needed a cosigner which mean she wasn't making enough really with that to cover it

I think this may be a case where folks are misunderstanding each other and everyone is right. 

• She moved from the house she was in last season because the owner of that property sold it
  • She asked Gina to help her find a new property to move into (I'm assuming someplace she could film in this season)
  • The terms of that move (as Jenn described it) was that her ex agreed to pay a large portion of the rent; Jen agreed to pay a smaller portion - this seems to imply both Jenn and the ex were on the lease
  • Jen needed a co-signer for her portion (possibly because she didn't meet the income levels) and her father co-signed.
  • If they were both on the lease and one of them did not pay, the other is considered fully responsible for the rest of the rent. Given this, as her co-signer her dad is on the hook for the full rent as well

She had been getting support in the old house, and it seems like the ex agreed to pay something (whether it was the same or different $s is unclear). So the landlord had three parties (ex, Jenn, and Dad as cosigner) on the hook for the rent. When one didn't pay the others have to cover 100% which is why her dad is paying. 

I also wonder if Gina agreed to cut corners thinking that her HW paycheck could cover rent - but knowing it won't cover rent, glam, clothes, etc. which is why she is now pissed. Jenn opted to pay for the costs of being a HW and not pay her rent.

• Like 10
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2

Well.  Jen wasn't wrong about Gina's extentions.  I mean, budget or not, Gina was paying someone to do those awful extensions...

• LOL 5
(edited)

I need help remembering something. One of the housewives had a husband or boyfriend who always showed up barefoot and did t really want to participate. I thought that was Jenn’s husband but now I realize it was the plastic surgeon/dermatologist?  She had the same name?  She was only on for one season?  

And her husband’s name was Ryne, further confusing things!

Edited by EtheltoTillie
  • Like 5
  • LOL 3
(edited)
30 minutes ago, Rlb8031 said:

I think this may be a case where folks are misunderstanding each other and everyone is right. 

• She moved from the house she was in last season because the owner of that property sold it
  • She asked Gina to help her find a new property to move into (I'm assuming someplace she could film in this season)
  • The terms of that move (as Jenn described it) was that her ex agreed to pay a large portion of the rent; Jen agreed to pay a smaller portion - this seems to imply both Jenn and the ex were on the lease
  • Jen needed a co-signer for her portion (possibly because she didn't meet the income levels) and her father co-signed.
  • If they were both on the lease and one of them did not pay, the other is considered fully responsible for the rest of the rent. Given this, as her co-signer her dad is on the hook for the full rent as well

She had been getting support in the old house, and it seems like the ex agreed to pay something (whether it was the same or different $s is unclear). So the landlord had three parties (ex, Jenn, and Dad as cosigner) on the hook for the rent. When one didn't pay the others have to cover 100% which is why her dad is paying. 

I also wonder if Gina agreed to cut corners thinking that her HW paycheck could cover rent - but knowing it won't cover rent, glam, clothes, etc. which is why she is now pissed. Jenn opted to pay for the costs of being a HW and not pay her rent.

Good analysis. But if Gina agreed to cut corners based on an assumption of income, that is wrong and she needs to be reprimanded, and she should be on the hook for it. Landlords and sellers want to know how much you have now. Not potential income that may or may not happen. 

Gina has no call to be pissed, IMO. She took a gamble and lost. I don’t get, nor like, Gina and her attitude. She’s been in the business for all of five minutes, and she is no Tracy Tutor (Million Dollar Listing). If anything, she’s embarrassed and afraid that this will hurt her “career”. Too bad. 

13 minutes ago, EtheltoTillie said:

I need help remembering something. One of the housewives had a husband or boyfriend who always showed up barefoot and did t really want to participate. I thought that was Jenn’s husband but now I realize it was the plastic surgeon/dermatologist?  She had the same name?  She was only on for one season?  

And her husband’s name was Ryne, further confusing things!

You’re thinking of Dr. Jen (one “n”) Armstrong. Weird dude.

Edited by RoseAllDay
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
(edited)
33 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

Good analysis. But if Gina agreed to cut corners based on an assumption of income, that is wrong and she needs to be reprimanded, and she should be on the hook for it. Landlords and sellers want to know how much you have now. Not potential income that may or may not happen. 

Gina has no call to be pissed, IMO. She took a gamble and lost. I don’t get, nor like, Gina and her attitude. She’s been in the business for all of five minutes, and she is no Tracy Tutor (Million Dollar Listing). If anything, she’s embarrassed and afraid that this will hurt her “career”. Too bad. 

You’re thinking of Dr. Jen (one “n”) Armstrong. Weird dude.

I don’t think Gina cut anything that wasn’t on her .. and it would have been IN contract Jen would have snapped back that she got a deal from her and knew the situation if that were true the deal was she had to have her dad co-sign to completely qualify for the loan IE the rental agreement .. which isn’t always unusual especially for someone that doesn’t have a strong financial background or a great credit score (which I’m sure she blamed on her ex)…which means he becomes responsible if she forfeited .. this wasn’t on Gina at all that’s the clincher she literally is the middle man in this .. her reputation gets dinged for bringing Jenn to the renter .. other then that I don’t believe Gina was responsible for anything else 

in the real estate world reputation and clients make or break you .. and Jenn fucked Gina in that area 

This won’t effect Jenn really because she has dad that is now on the hook for the full amount of the rental if that’s IN contract I definitely know he’s on the hook for the back rent and she could give two shits that she fucked with Gina’s money and it doesn’t seem to be a thought in her head.. she’s used to others taking care of her and not being responsible .. because anyone else wouldn’t be like oh it’s ok they would be out hustling.. not waiting around for someone else to give them what they need that’s clear as day 

Now does Jenn have a shitload going on with being jobless with 5 kids and living with a man who is also “jobless” while getting no financial help from the man she cheated on to be with the jobless one … I’m sure her stress is out the roof but that doesn’t excuse fucking over a “friend” and acting like nothing happened 

I am living in a topsy turvy world here last season I was defending Heather now I’m sticking up for Gina good god what’s next the world is gonna end if I end up defending Tamra this season hahaha 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 4
  • LOL 4
(edited)
16 hours ago, Emmeline said:

I cannot stand Alexis.  She doesn’t need to throw how many times a day she’s having sex with Johnny “B” right in Shannon’s face.  Alexis is a low class piece of trash.

She was obnoxious this episode. I don't remember her being this bad when she was a regular. Are the producers goading her to amp up the drama with Shannon or is Alexis just nasty? 

16 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

Every week Gina gets more insufferable. It wasn’t too long ago that her life was a hot mess and she was living in that bandbox. casita. Now she’s Queen of the OC.

She came in hot after Jenn. I didn't understand it. 

16 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

The way she’s acting, Jesus is not involved in her Jugs anymore.

I laughed at loud! 

14 hours ago, ZettaK said:

So, Jenn's Ryan doesn't work for some time, but "he sits around", and lives the good life according to Jenn. This fits the betting scandal.

My first thought is where is he getting all the money to be able to sit around and not work? His house looks expensive. I guess he and Jenn are well matched. Neither seems to have much of a work ethic. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Like 7

Well.  Jen wasn't wrong about Gina's extentions.  I mean, budget or not, Gina was paying someone to do those awful extensions...

Someone that the RHONJ use, clearly.

Are the producers goading her to amp up the drama with Shannon or is Alexis just nasty? 

Yes.

• LOL 4
(edited)
10 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

knock me over with a feather but i'm about to defend Gina here and it blows my mind .. hahah

Jenn knew she couldn't afford that house her father knew she couldnt afford that house but still cosigned ... Jenn was in that house 4 months with NO JOB apparently and got evicted which means she paid AT MOST a  MONTHS rent on time .. Fault gina for a lot of shit but she knew to downsize and make it work she wasnt trying to impress anyone and we all tore her to shreds with living in a 2bed "condo" but guess what she didnt get evicted and her and her kids arnt homeless she knew what she had to do and sucked it up and did it  ...

Jenn is now  effecting her work and ability to take care of her kids by getting evicted... Now people and potential clients and other realtors  are gonna be like why do i wanna work with you your clients dont pay bills, but are busy getting professional hair and makeup and new wardrobes.. she is 100% right to be pissed.. get a fucking job and a house that you can afford then in the future you can get the Mcmansion IF you still feel the need to 'show off"

Jenn is used to using people and them being ok with it i mean she used her dad who is on the hook for that 20plus thousand back rent

Good points. I agree with a lot of what Gina said to Jenn, but I didn't like her delivery. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Like 7
6 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

Financial independence does not seem to be a priority for Jenn. If it were, I think she'd have picked up more yoga classes to teach or found another source of income to pay her bills, and perhaps move into a casita or sad little house until she can afford more. She either doesn't know what *Ryan does for a living or is covering for him -she didn't even use the infamous "he's an entrepreneur"  She's not curious about how  he makes the money to pay the bills on that fairly large house? She may be the dumbest HW yet

*Has there bee a respectable Ryan on any of these shows?

Done her own makeup, figured out a cheaper way to get her hair done, picked up a second job, been an adult...

• Like 5