Type keyword(s) to search

Season 03

WendyCR72
  • Start Topic

I really liked the season finale. The oligarch was crazy and controlled serious weapons. Interesting move to target their families. Perhaps Ivan was not in the episode because he had no local family to target - - and thus nobody to be hidden away? 

• Love 3
  • Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I liked this season finale a lot - despite only having 3 agents it didn’t feel like the team was short handed, and I liked the case - the oligarch was evil and I was glad when he bit the dust at the end. Intense episode. I really like Remy, I’m starting to like him more than Jess, Remy has an edge and intensity to him that Jess didn’t have, he’s a good lead character. I’m glad the family stuff was kept to a minimum, and I liked that the season didn’t end on a cliffhanger.

• Love 4

I kept waiting for Remy and the judge to get blown up or shot just because...  But was glad that didn't happen.

12 hours ago, LisaM said:

Perhaps Ivan was not in the episode because he had no local family to target - - and thus nobody to be hidden away? 

That was my thought as well.

3 hours ago, milkyaqua said:

I kept waiting for Remy and the judge to get blown up or shot just because...  But was glad that didn't happen.

I had the same fear! That final scene with them getting into the sports car was nerve-wracking.

• Love 1

S03•E22 - A Man Without a Country

Well, Trofim Sarkov got what he deserved.

A decent finale. No Ivan and was expecting to see Sheryll back with the team, so disappointing.

Remy’s relationship with judge April won’t last long. Something will happen. It will be cliché if they make the judge dirty, so am hoping for a nice twist.

Still miss Jess LaCroix! 💔

• Love 1

i thought it was a pretty good finale. It was interesting and suspenseful and action-packed. When they rounded up all of the family members and made them give up their cell phones, I thought for sure that Hana's brother would keep an extra phone that he had for his drug dealing business and the bad guys would find them that way. I'm glad I was wrong. 

I can't help it, I like Remy with the judge. I really am glad that she is age appropriate and that they actually really seem to like each other and are actually dating and not just hooking up. I was just a little surprised that she had no idea what was going on when he wasn't responding to her texts. I know she said she was super busy with the conference, but she had time to text but not check her phone for the news? 

Anyway, I'm liking Remy more than I thought I would. Looking forward to next season!

• Love 4

On a petty note, I wish they'd let Hannah dress up more like an adult.  She always look like she's still in high school, and she's doing an internship

• Love 2