Type keyword(s) to search

Season 26 Episode Live Chat

• Start Topic

So, Mrs. Dub has a theory. That big impassioned anti-Tucker speech from Quinn was too over the top. After Kenney got booted, they were making goofy faces at each other. 

Could those two be working the house and the viewers? Nobody would see a Final 2 alliance between two guys who claim to hate each other, right? 

• LOL 1
Just now, Dewey Decimate said:

Leah's outfit is giving me Olivia Newton John 80s flashbacks! Love it! 

Let's get physical!  

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

Well, at least Tucker didn't pay for his big risk, but let's be honest.  Most of the houseguests are stupid.  Even Quinn was right that keeping him was dumb.  But the Collective and the Pentagon were too loyal to him, even after he lied to them for so long.

Edited by Rodney
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1

Is that the first time Julie's promoted registering to vote? 🤔 Not mad at it, just seems a little weird...

I hope Tucker wins HoH. Keep his chaos around for another week, but let him stew in his impotence after being completely neutered by Quinn's power lol

• Like 2
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, leocadia said:

Can someone explain to Angela (again) that this is not about her?

Swear TO God - I purely wanted to take a 2x4 to the friggin’ producer who decided the really important thing viewers wanted to see was Angela’s reactions to all this shit.  Think I startled my wife when I reflex-shouted “ENOUGH!!!” at the tv after the fourth cut-to-Angela camera shot following the reveal of Tucker’s BBAIA win.

3 hours ago, Dewey Decimate said:

Leah's outfit is giving me Olivia Newton John 80s flashbacks! Love it! 😆

I was recalling Jamie Lee Curtis in “Perfect” rather than Olivia Neutron Bomb, but yeah - right there with you, ‘80s fashion-wise.

• Like 4
(edited)
4 hours ago, dizzyd said:

Joe didn’t just call her Chenbot to her face! 

Yes he did and Joseph has now moved up to become my second favorite after Tucker for doing so!

Edited by Skooma
  • Like 2

At 5'4" I'm not as short as Rubina, but I've done the jump up to knock something off a high shelf more than once.   Girlfriend is right.  Would it kill BB to give them a step ladder?  

Of course being vertically challenged isn't all bad.  You can see us in planes, smiling and sitting next to that grimacing tall person. 

• Applause 2
  • Love 1
(edited)

Every time I watch Joe in a comp, I think he needs to be wearing clown shoes. Maybe there will be a clown shoe comp just for him.

Edited by dizzyd
  • LOL 2

"I did it last time and it worked out for me." 

Really, Tucker?  I thought your Big Plan ended with Quinn going home and I think I see him in the backyard. 

• Like 4

So Tucker using the veto on Angela (which, to be fair, she didn’t know about ahead of time) was hunky-dory, but if he uses it on someone else?  Oh no no no can’t have that!

Shut UP, Angela.

• Like 2
Just now, mojoween said:

So Tucker using the veto on Angela (which, to be fair, she didn’t know about ahead of time) was hunky-dory, but if he uses it on someone else?  Oh no no no can’t have that!

Shut UP, Angela.

I loved Angela going on and on about how she and Tucker are a TEAM.   They only have EACH OTHER!  

Should we make use of the word "Flirtmance" a drinking game.  Cuz, I never heard it until tonight* and then I heard it twice during the first five minutes.  

*It could be from the clip episode which I didn't watch.  

(edited)

I have no hopes for this 5 Point alliance as long as Brooklyn is in it, I don’t like or trust her at all. 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 5

Looks like another anyone’s game AI comp and I like that about all the comps so far this season. Yet somehow Tucker manages to ace them all so I’m glad he’s not in this one so someone else gets a chance to shine. 

• Like 1

That was close and we didn’t even get to see Mak win because the camera was on Rubina.

Now let’s see if Kimo and Tk have the balls to flip or stay flopped.

• Like 3

Not looking good for Ruby based on everyone’s body language. Hopefully I’m reading the room wrong. I’m just tired of the Pentagon controlling the game.

• Sad 1
(edited)
11 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

Julie finally gets her last minute campaign, lol.

She was SO happy!  I feel like the show gave them an extra sixty seconds or so this week. 

Edited by Thalia
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

Not looking good for Ruby based on everyone’s body language. Hopefully I’m reading the room wrong. I’m just tired of the Pentagon controlling the game.

Hopefully just everyone trying to keep the blindside intact.

3-0 votes for Ced. Please don’t be getting my hopes up to let me down after the break. Glad Quinn couldn’t vote. I’ll take it as a failed deepfake if Ced goes and that would make me happy.

Yay! So happy to be wrong for once when it means I get what I want. That doesn’t happen often with BB.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Can't really hate on how Cedric took his shot and it didn't work out. Respect for trying, but man....you gotta be sure you have the numbers when you try a power play like he did. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

Why don't people like Cedric? 

I like Cedric but I just don’t like his alliance and their arrogant assumption that they controlled the house.

• Applause 3
1 minute ago, HighQueenEB said:

Uhm, get ready for it in a few hours after the west coast airing of tonight's show, right?

Yes plus they all have to change into something more suitable but it requires commitment to stay up late on a workday to watch an endurance comp. Thankfully the Wall is not that long like say, the Pressure Cooker.

West coast usually doesn’t matter for endurance comps. But yeah, I expect it to take longer than usual since they haven’t started on the show like they usually do.

• Like 1
(edited)
41 minutes ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

Why don't people like Cedric? 

Some of us hated his cowardice last week and his refusal to own it.  And many of us wanted to see him paid back karmically in full for volunteering as a nominee this week.

Truthfully, he's not the worst houseguest ever.  But he did prove to be one of the wussiest with his HoH last week.

34 minutes ago, mojoween said:

I like Cedric, and I HATE that Tucker and Angela are going to derive immense joy from this.

That's why I'm happy!  That they're going to be pleased, and all of their haters going to be pissed!

Edited by Rodney
  • Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
(edited)

Twerking is indeed a blight on mankind, but while watching it I was thinking about how nice they were being to Angela, who I think we all know can annoy.  I suspect that the Twerking lesson made her feel "special!"

This really is one of the nicest, or at the very least, pleasant group of houseguests I can remember in a long time.   By this time in previous seasons there is always at least one HG I can't stand and who I actively root against.   See Fields, Jared, from Season 25.   Brooklyn was skirting with that designation, but she left before I started screaming every time I saw her open her mouth (whether to talk or to savor a delicious bite of charcuterie goodness).   I am not fond of a couple of these people, but I don't loathe them with the intensity of a thousand burning suns.   

Again, see Fields, Jared. 

btw, I love men in glasses and Kimo is a cutie in his.  Joseph's mustache with glasses?   Eh. 

Edited by Thalia
  • Like 4
  • LOL 2

Tucker being magnanimous. He clearly threw the last round and the $ to TK and handed the veto to Cam. He must be sure he can win AI to pull that. I guess that’s the Tucker brand, risk it for the biscuit.

Haha, Tucker failed on all his instigation so far, none of them had his desired effect and those 2 were lame af.

• Like 1