Type keyword(s) to search

Season 26 Episode Live Chat

• Start Topic

(edited)

The goodbyes are kind of sad.  You can tell that Lisa doesn't have a close connection with anyone in the house.   

From the way that Tucker was hovering at the door I was expecting him to shower Lisa with glitter as she went through the door.  

2 minutes ago, Maggie Mae said:

Angela is going to go crazy about the 1 vote to evict her.

Oh yeah.   Kenny is dead meat once she finds out.  

ETA:   Angela, the vote had absolutely nothing to do with the other houseguests supporting you and your "dream."   And everything to do with the fact that Lisa was just a tad more irritating than you and more of a danger in physical comps. 

Edited by Thalia
  • Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Man I would be so pissed if I were Lisa and they kept that delusional name-calling rotten witch over me.

As someone who cried full tears today just thinking about her cat who passed on six weeks ago, I need Angela to teach me that whole crying without actual tears bullshit.

• Like 2
  • Hugs 12
  • LOL 1

Why they letting the Angela show continue when focus should be on Lisa? She’s gonna upgrade her Angelaness this week, isn’t she?

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Maggie Mae said:

Angela is going to go crazy about the 1 vote to evict her.

IDK,  it's quite obviously a revenge vote from Kenney.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, mojoween said:

Man I would be so pissed if I were Lisa and they kept that delusional name-calling rotten witch over me.

As someone who cried full tears today just thinking about her cat who passed on six weeks ago, I need Angela to teach me that whole crying without actual tears bullshit.

So sorry about your cat. I lost two cats over 10 years ago and I was crying the other day missing them. I am so sorry.

• Hugs 5
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Thalia said:

Oh yeah.   Kenny is dead meat once she finds out.  

I think she will go after Quinn but we all know she will go crazy regardless.

• Like 3
Just now, dizzyd said:

Why they letting the Angela show continue when focus should be on Lisa? She’s gonna upgrade her Angelaness this week, isn’t she?

Because production planted her stupid ass in the house. They wanted the summer of Angela, and I'm guessing we're getting it. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
4 minutes ago, PaperTree said:

IDK,  it's quite obviously a revenge vote from Kenney.

That is certainly the reason a rational person would come up with, but we're talking about Angela, lol.

Oh, Lisa, take your collection of word garbage and go home.  You are one of the least "authentic" people I have ever seen.  Everything you do is calculated to present a "curated narrative" of who you are and it's exhausting.  

One down and one to go!

• Applause 4
  • Love 2
23 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

Because Lisa was a zero and brought nothing to the screen at the end since she was acting like a boring robot the whole night while Angela brings the crazy.  Doesn't matter if people can't stand here or not; they still have an emotional reaction to her which is good for TV ratings.

17 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

I almost forgot….what exactly did that comp have to do with AI?  

Nothing on this show has anything to do with AI but the reason given was to restore the computer's firewall that had been breached.

Love we have another week of Crazy and Chaotic Angela instead of the Magical Goddess of Glitter turned Unemotional Robot in front of our eyes tonight.

Also really liking Tucker.  He is so over-the-top that he is funny ... more for being over the top.  Like a big and happy go lucky, unruly dog set lose in a China shop.  He won't win but I hope he sticks around for awhile.  Secret Agent Tucker, CIA, lol.

• LOL 5
51 minutes ago, Skooma said:

Also really liking Tucker.

. . . Why?  That showboating tonight was annoying and cringeworthy.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
1 hour ago, Skooma said:

Also really liking Tucker.  He is so over-the-top that he is funny ... more for being over the top.  Like a big and happy go lucky, unruly dog set lose in a China shop.  He won't win but I hope he sticks around for awhile.  Secret Agent Tucker, CIA, lol.

He grew on me a lot on that episode. That CIA line had me rolling, Lisa legitimately may have believed him. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
2 hours ago, Rodney said:

. . . Why?  That showboating tonight was annoying and cringeworthy.

I said it in the post you quoted.  He is so over the top it is funny because he is so over the top.  He is just having fun in there doing it too.  Let him have his 15 minutes of fame.  He earned it for the CIA conversation with Lisa alone.

He is just plain funny that way and I look forward to more adventures of CIA Agent Tucker uncovering more secrets people don't really have in the days ahead.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Skooma said:

He is just plain funny that way and I look forward to more adventures of CIA Agent Tucker uncovering more secrets people don't really have in the days ahead.

But the fact that they don't have secrets doesn't make him funny.  It kind of makes him stupid.

• Applause 1
(edited)
13 minutes ago, Rodney said:

But the fact that they don't have secrets doesn't make him funny.  It kind of makes him stupid.

Which is part of what makes it so very funny.

Edited by Skooma
(edited)
4 hours ago, mojoween said:

Jesus Christ hamsters can you PLEASE go into a private room and campaign so Julie shuts the fuck up about it?

^^^ What @mojoween said.  Guess Julie really doesn’t pay very close attention to whatever is going on in the House during the live shows, else Julie would have caught that the Block noms did campaign - by whispers , right there in the middle of the living room.

Btw - did anybody else notice a few of the HGs side-eying the Chenbot a bit when she chided them for (what she thought was) a lack of campaigning?

4 hours ago, DEL901 said:

Just how many head coverings did T’Pau pack?

Swear to gawd; one time I coulda swore I saw T wearing a hat in the frikkin shower.

3 hours ago, PaperTree said:

Does [Tucker] have a secret stash of something somewhere?😎

Maybe Tucker found out you could smoke the glitter, if you can keep it lit….😎

Edited by Nashville
Hit Send too quick
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

Can someone who is smarter than me tell me what Tucker's nails say?  If you're like me and don't care enough to concentrate to figure it out, no worries! :-) 

Definitely not claiming to be smart, but I think the outside nails spell out "Rock" and the inside ones spell "On".  At least that's what it looked like to me.  

No wonder Tucker disliked Lisa, they're both attention hogs.  How is there any air left in that house between the two of them and Angela?

• Thanks 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
(edited)

It scares me a little bit how much money I'd be willing to part with to watch Tucker watch that playback.

Edited by leocadia
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Since we can't get rid of the Queen (B) Angela, I'm hoping we ditch Quinn tonight. On my list of most annoying, he's second to her at this point. Tucker has made the game more interesting in the last two episodes than it's been this season. 

• Like 2

Can't believe Angela has fallen down a peg in my list of people i want gone. Tucker is at the top. I don't care if he causes chaos. Sending losing vibes his way. How funny if he is the one to go and Julie shows him the clip of Cedric telling him to use the veto on himself. 

• Like 1

This is pretty hilarious. Is Tucker not able to put 2 + 2 together and realize that even if Quinn loses the AI comp, he can promise to keep his allies safe with his power next week? Like, who wouldn't want to keep him to safeguard themselves?

I've been liking Tucker and his chaos for a bit recently, but his repetitive threats to Cedric are tiresome and idiotic. ("Don't talk to me this week! But let me continue to yell at you with the same arguments I've been making for the last couple hours!")

• Like 3
  • Applause 1

Damn it.  I liked everything about that competition except for the fact that Tucker won it.   

They might actually negotiate this week.  I'm sure Tucker is going to try and bully everyone into voting out Quinn. 

• Like 4

Tucker once again proves that he's just better at the physical comps than others. Eeyore and Annoying Guy couldn't even get to the second line of the tube. Love to see it!

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Maggie Mae said:

Well that didnt go as planned. Okay new plan. Kenney goes home. Tucker wins HOH and Quinn uses his power. Yes!!

I can't stand Quinn, but I could handle this. Then Quinn is powerless and serves no purpose beyond next week and they can vote him out then. 

• Like 1

3 weeks in and I’m loving the AI arena. I’ll admit I wasn’t too thrilled if the idea in the beginning. It keeps eviction night more interesting than it has in the past. I wonder if this will happen even on DE night.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, leocadia said:

Can someone explain to Angela (again) that this is not about her?

The shit I took this evening was about her. I didn't know it, but I'm sure if you asked her, she'd tell you that it was. Everything in this world is about Angela. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, leocadia said:

Can someone explain to Angela (again) that this is not about her?

Thank you!  I was sitting here thinking "why the hell is Angela so distraught?"

I have a simple solution to the lack of strategizing.   Announce the winner of the AI arena before the commercial.  They are always going to spend time congratulating the winner and commiserating with the losers.  Give them that time! 

• Like 2
(edited)

I think Tucker is going to have some new targets after this vote. Can't wait to hear him yell at people some more. /sarcasm

ETA:  He may have had a good plan, but his inability to read a room and listen to what people are saying will be his undoing.

Edited by leocadia
  • Like 2

Another week when the houseguests don't heed Julie's guidance to strategize in separate rooms. The question is will she give up before they give in and do it?

• Like 1

I honestly don’t see the need for them to strategize last minute. They’ve already spent days strategizing the different options. And especially this week, when 1 nom is begging them to be voted out.

• Like 3

Yeah, Tucker is going to outraged.   Again.  How dare the liars not agree with his brilliant plan!

I've heard a lot about how Tucker's been getting a good edit.   Well, not tonight. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
9 minutes ago, leocadia said:

I think Tucker is going to have some new targets after this vote. Can't wait to hear him yell at people some more. /sarcasm

ETA:  He may have had a good plan, but his inability to read a room and listen to what people are saying will be his undoing.

Yes, 10 of them. 

• LOL 3