Type keyword(s) to search

Season 26 Episode Live Chat

• Start Topic

People like Lisa drive me nuts.  Everything about her, from her fashion choices to her style of speech and the way she relates to other people screams that she's trying so hard to be non-conformist.  Obviously, that's her choice but then she complains about being a poor little salmon swimming upstream and wants sympathy for not fitting in.  She's choosing to be that salmon!  It seems like being that salmon is her entire raison d'etre!  

• Like 7
  • Love 1

Tucker's more perceptive than I thought.  Figured out from Makensy's comfort level that she has one of the powers.

And Chelsie's smart, too, for at least considering nominating Makensy to get her to use it.

• Like 2

Quinn:  Who knew Angela was going to be the most emotional person in the game?

Everyone:  Literally anyone who has met her for 5 minutes

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
8 minutes ago, mojoween said:

Tucker, Lisa and Angela triple eviction?  Who’s with me?

At minimum Angela and Lisa….but a hat trick would be awesome.  

1 minute ago, mojoween said:

I would never ever buy a house from that woman.  She has less than zero self-awareness.

1 minute ago, mojoween said:

I have a feeling her business won’t get a bump in the direction she is expecting.  

• Like 4
Just now, Stats Queen said:

Angela just said deformation of her character, not defamation of character.

Well, one thing she got right, she’s a character 

She's a fucking moron. Legitimately, didn't think I could like her less, but here we are. 

Her saying that she had no friends growing up came as a shock to no one, right? I can't imagine anyone has ever been able to stand this bitch. 

• Like 7
(edited)

Oh Angela, everything that everyone does ever is for your benefit, right?  She reminds me of a college roommate I had who (honestly) believed that everyone else in the world was a figment of her imagination.

Update, she isn't really wrong about Lisa being a twit but it isn't nice to say it out loud.

Edited by leocadia
  • Like 2
  • LOL 7
Just now, JayDub1987 said:

Well shit. Lisa follows up a scene where I hate Angela by declaring that she's "magical" and a "goddess." 

And probably craps out that glitter she is inflicting on everyone. 

• LOL 1

Somehow, her glitter (which is legitimately my least favorite substance on Earth) annoys me less than Angela being...herself. 

I'm a real estate broker. If an agent at my company was acting like this on national TV, they'd need to find a new brokerage when they came home. I can't imagine she's good with clients/coworkers. 

• Like 2

Angela - no self awareness, everything is about her. What I did an hour ago is about her and I don’t know her.

Lisa - someone called you a twit and your crying in a corner saying you’re being bullied. Man, what a sheltered self involved life. It is an insult to those that are bullied. also, I think the whole house feels bullied by you putting glitter on all their food.

• Like 2
  • Applause 3

OK, I didn't really like any of these people last week other than Makensy because she's hot. So, update:

Makensy: Still hot.

Chelsie: Grown on me a lot over the last week. I can see myself rooting for her. 

Tucker: He's made me laugh a couple times, especially with his whole "I trained with the CIA to go undercover" bullshit. 

• LOL 6
5 minutes ago, JayDub1987 said:

Somehow, her glitter (which is legitimately my least favorite substance on Earth) annoys me less than Angela being...herself. 

I'm a real estate broker. If an agent at my company was acting like this on national TV, they'd need to find a new brokerage when they came home. I can't imagine she's good with clients/coworkers. 

Her company recently did a social media post that they were fine with her and that it was just a performance for reality television.   But I have to agree that each day she is on, she loses more and lore potential customers and will make the firm a laughing stock.  

• Like 3
Just now, DEL901 said:

Wow.     Tucker killed that challenge.   The other two were less than useless.

Clearly both Angela and Lisa were impeded by the years of bullying they've both suffered.  I think they should have been allowed a head start to compensate.

• Sad 1
  • Wink 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 3
(edited)

I keep trying to type something in order to join the conversation.   But Angela's behavior is so astounding I just keep staring at the TV with my mouth open.  

And the thing is, if Angela "I'm not a bully!" Murray wasn't there, I'd no doubt be talking about Lisa's self-delusional behavior.   But for purposes of Fun Feeds, I kind of hope Angela stays.  

Edited by Thalia
  • Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, DEL901 said:

Her company recently did a social media post that they were fine with her and that it was just a performance for reality television.   But I have to agree that each day she is on, she loses more and lore potential customers and will make the firm a laughing stock.  

Maybe they're trying to save face or something, I have no idea. But "agent behavior" is definitely part of standard contracts that agents sign with a brokerage, and there is no chance in hell that a professional broker thinks any of this is OK. 

(edited)

Poor Julie.  Second week in a row with no campaigning.  

And once again Angela is sobbing without the sign of a single tear.  

2 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

Just how many head coverings did T’Pau pack?

I've wondered the same thing.   I love the one she's wearing tonight.   Gorgeous.  

Julie pulled a funny! 

Okay, I think I preferred Angela's Howard Dean impression to Lisa's spiel on World Peace.  

Edited by Thalia
  • Like 3
  • LOL 2

Well based on the speeches, I’d keep Angela because she’s more entertaining and I’d be willing to suffer her cray than eat glitter.

I like Quinn, I vote to evict Lisa for some reason, lol. And no shoutout from him.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Ugh.  It would have happened no matter who went home, but now we have a week of delusional Angela lording over everyone.   

• Like 3
1 minute ago, dizzyd said:

Haha they made sure Joe was not last and set him in the DR to minimize the mess up.

Does he have a secret stash of something somewhere?😎

• Like 1
(edited)

LOL Lisa’s face. And Angela’s. 

Is A.I. Arena all season long?  

Will they show a Head of Household comp live?

Edited by urusai
Edited to add
  • LOL 1