Type keyword(s) to search

Season 26 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

12 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

I think Chelsie's social game is too good to get evicted over T'Kor, but it would be an interesting fight. 

It’d be 2-2 and come down to Angela. Angela/Leah must know Chelsie is in the best position right now and has to go. I have faith! I mean, not really because these people are all stupid lol but also this season has just been amazing so who knows.

What figure skating are you watching? I didn’t realize it started already!

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Like 3
17 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

It’d be 2-2 and come down to Angela. Angela/Leah must know Chelsie is in the best position right now and has to go. I have faith! I mean, not really because these people are all stupid lol but also this season has just been amazing so who knows.

LOL, yeah, I'd like to think they'd realize that Chelsie is in the best position and needs to go.  Then again, T'Kor's position is not all that bad either.  Both of them have two utterly loyal minions in Cam/Makensy and Kimo/Rubina.  I think either of those duos would be open & willing to work with Leah/Angela should their leader go, so I'm really good either way.

What figure skating are you watching? I didn’t realize it started already!

Oh, yes, it's already started!  Week 3 of the Junior Grand Prix from Bangkok (2nd day of that comp) and then Lombardia Trophy started this morning - and I'm very happy I paid for that stream because I'm an Ilia Malinin uber (have been since 2019!) and fast-becoming a Sarah Everhardt uber, plus I adore Kaori Sakamoto, lol.  There have been other competitions already, starting in mid-July, but the JGP really starts off the season with 13 weeks straight of at least 1 live-streamed competition every week.

Edited by HighQueenEB
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
24 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

It’d be 2-2 and come down to Angela.

Yes.  Down to Angela.  Angela.  In a position of power.  She is going to be SO insufferable!  I don't know if I can handle this.  I can't, y'all, I can't! ("So don't" - TM Brett)

• Like 1
  • LOL 14
32 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

LOL, yeah, I'd like to think they'd realize that Chelsie is in the best position and needs to go.  Then again, T'Kor's position is not all that bad either.  Both of them have two utterly loyal minions in Cam/Makensy and Kimo/Rubina.  I think either of those duos would be open & willing to work with Leah/Angela should their leader go, so I'm really good either way.

Oh, yes, it's already started!  Week 3 of the Junior Grand Prix from Bangkok (2nd day of that comp) and then Lombardia Trophy started this morning - and I'm very happy I paid for that stream because I'm an Ilia Malinin uber (have been since 2019!) and fast-becoming a Sarah Everhardt uber, plus I adore Kaori Sakamoto, lol.  There have been other competitions already, starting in mid-July, but the JGP really starts off the season with 13 weeks straight of at least 1 live-streamed competition every week.

Fellow figure skating superfan here and I applaud your dedication as I slept through Bangkok! And I had work calls so I didn’t bother getting the Lombardia stream (LOVE Ilia’s new SP). So grateful to the fans who upload videos on YT in record speed!

Anyway, back to BB and Queen Leah for the week yeah!!

Edited by LadyWave

Did Production combine the halfway party with the HoH comp???  This wreckage of the BY looks like every college end-of-semester blowout party I ever attended - and Leah’s swimsuit/shorts/ballcap ensemble just reinforces the impression.  😆

7 minutes ago, Pixiebomb said:

“Heat wave!  Hahahaha hahaha hahaha!” Said South Carolina in July. 

So you're saying 114 degrees isn't a heatwave when the temp is usually in the 70s/80s this time of year? Interesting viewpoint. 

• Like 4
2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Why would they not honestly? Keeping Leah, Angela, and Quinn in the dark was not the best jury management.

No particular reason - but personally, I haven’t yet noticed preemptive jury management being a significant factor for anyone this season.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

The backyard is supposed to be like a carnival/fair. I guess it’s kinda like a carnival game.

Now, why a carnival, that I don’t know lol.

Not to mention, rubber ducks = #SummerFun! 
Theoretically, anyway. 
😁

Edited by Nashville
Typo
  • LOL 1

Leah has had one 1-on-1 so far, with Cam. Apparently, she told him she’s nomming Kimo/Rubina. Hopefully she’s lying lol. I could see her doing that though, with the hope of BDing T’Kor, which isn’t the worst move but it’s far from the best one. She really needs to realize getting Chelsie out is the best way to change the dynamics/trajectory of the game.

Also, it sounds like they have to make pizza. Like I guess BB comes over the speaker and tells them to make and eat it, like those veto punishments where they have to make/eat pies or hot dogs. Leah said something about thinking they’ll probably do it throughout the night. 

This is brutal lol.

• Useful 1

Apparently, she told him she’s nomming Kimo/Rubina. Hopefully she’s lying lol.

It's not nominating Angela, but besides that, that would be the worst possible nomination choice by her. I am almost hoping that that is what she goes with, as it is just so insanely stupid that I am here for it. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
3 hours ago, HighQueenEB said:

That's an interesting thought.  I think Chelsie's social game is too good to get evicted over T'Kor, but it would be an interesting fight.  Leah & Angela have to realize they're currently up against two different trios.

They know.  They had a talk last week on either Monday or Tuesday in which they acknowledge both trios, and that T'Kor and Chelsie are at the head of each one.  They both agreed to target them if one of them won HoH.

Now that Leah's HoH, unless someone changes her mind, I can see her following through.

If both nominations stay the same, then you can count on Angela being the swing, deciding vote.  Cam and Makensy will unquestionably save Chelsie, while Kimo and Rubina will just as unquestionably save T'Kor.

• Like 2

Think about this thought process...

1. Chelsie and Makensy are CLEARLY coming for me

2. If I were not eligible to be nominated, would Kimo or Rubina be on the block? Yes, right?

3. If I WERE eligible to be nominated, Chelsie and Makensy would nominate me and likely evict me.

4. I should...NOT nominate Chelsie and Makensy and instead nominate who they would have nominated if I wasn't eligible, and, again, knowing that if I were eligible, they would nominate ME?

Make it make sense!!

• LOL 7
1 minute ago, Brian Cronin said:

Think about this thought process...

1. Chelsie and Makensy are CLEARLY coming for me

2. If I were not eligible to be nominated, would Kimo or Rubina be on the block? Yes, right?

3. If I WERE eligible to be nominated, Chelsie and Makensy would nominate me and likely evict me.

4. I should...NOT nominate Chelsie and Makensy and instead nominate who they would have nominated if I wasn't eligible, and, again, knowing that if I were eligible, they would nominate ME?

Make it make sense!!

I think that Leah's bluffing Cam to blindside him, Chelsie, and Makensy.

• Like 4

What I fucking love about this is T'Kor was bitching at her minions that she wanted Leah on the block this week so that she could be "the last one not nominated."  She said that to both Kimo and Rubina's faces.  They didn't bat an eye at T'Kor outwardly explaining up her future "resume" to the jury.

Well, eat that, T'Kor!

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
13 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

It's not nominating Angela, but besides that, that would be the worst possible nomination choice by her. I am almost hoping that that is what she goes with, as it is just so insanely stupid that I am here for it. 

It now sounds like Leah promised safety to Angela & Cam. I have no idea if this happened during or after the competition, I’m gathering this from her conversation with Rubina. It sounds like Rubina came in fourth, and Angela & Cam may have been second & third.

• Like 2

Leah told Cam that he is safe with her, if I heard correctly.  He's saying that the vote for Quinn had nothing to do with Leah and Angela.  It was all about the promises and backstabbing that Quinn had done.  Wish that they would move past talking about Quinn and get into the here and future.

Cam wants Leah to put up T'Kor.  But Leah tells Cam that she trusts T'Kor and wants her to be here. . . . What?  Cam said that she is guaranteed to stay, so whoever goes next to her needs to be the target, because T'Kor would be guaranteed to stay in a vote.  Leah asks what Cam would do, and he says probably Rubina and Kimo and hope that nominations stay the same.  Maybe put T'Kor up there first if she has a conversation with her, then let Veto get used and put the other of Kimo and Rubina up after Veto.

Leah says sure, that makes sense.  Said that she wants Cam to know that she does have some trust with him and she wants him to feel the same with her, even though she knows some of the women have tried to make that not happen.  He said that Leah just retreated to her room and was hanging around with certain people that made others distrust her (Quinn and Joseph).  He doesn't think that vibe has to be the same going forward.

Leah is saying that since she can't compete next week, and she doesn't want to get nominated for stupid bullshit reasons.  She has relationships with everyone, and a conversation with Chelsie helped her change her perspective on the totem poles (oh, no!) and how she has a lot of people above her.

Leah now asking Cam about Chelsie.  He says that they've had a rockier relationship than people realize, and how she and Makensy were really the ones kind of in charge last week.  Airplanes make these outside talks so hard to follow.

. . . Holy shit.  It sounds like it will be Kimo and Rubina.  Unless she's just telling that to Cam.

Cam tells Leah that she can still flip the narrative if she goes back to having fun this week.  He's glad that she won, because people were coming after her and probably still are, and she should use the HoH as a positive shift to solidify the relationships that she thinks could propel her in the future.  He's pretty smooth at this.

Leah wants to know what questions she should ask people.  He says what would they do in her position.  Ask if they have any worries that she can help clear up. 

I'm enjoying Chelsie's stank face when she glances up to watch their one-on-one.

Thinking about it, I truly don't believe that getting Chelsie out is good for Leah's game.  She just needs to play nice with Chelsie for one more week.

The T'Kor, Kimo, and Rubina hate Leah, mostly because T'Kor doesn't want work with the non-POCs, so there is no room to move with that trio.  Get one of them out and hope that Makensy, Cam, Chelsie, or Angela wins HoH at F7.

Rubina does have way more agency than Kimo, so I'm hoping she says, "Fuck it" and tells Leah something that keeps her off the block.

Edited by Rodney
  • Like 2

. . . Oh, dear.  Leah apparently got her "monthly visitor" during the competition.

It's killing T'Kor that she is going to have to talk to Leah at some point and that she can't just lazily vegetate the whole week with implied immunity.

• LOL 3

Leah and Rubina are having a one-on-one.  Sounds like Rubina was second in the HoH Competition, not Cam.  And it sounds like they cut a deal for Rubina's safety.

The competition was nine to ten hours long, and they finished sometime after eight a.m. PST/BBT, which explains the long feed outage.

Sounds like it might be T'Kor and Kimo instead.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
45 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

HOW. CAN. SHE. BE. THIS. STUPID?!

I’m holding out hope that she’s smarter than that and just doing what Chelsei did last week. Neither of the original nominees were the target or got evicted. I think her target is Chelsei and with her gone, it would be 4 v the trio and they can take one of them down next week.
I’d be pissed if I won HoH and couldn’t enjoy the HoH room and had to grunge it in the backyard with everyone else all week.

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

This is only the first week it’s been in play. Chelsie (and Cam/MJ) handled it interestingly lol.

IMHO (a) jury management should start at Week 1 and (b) if you put it off until Jury actually starts, then you’re already about half-screwed.

32 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Sounds like it might be T'Kor and Kimo instead.

1. One of the things I do like about Leah as a HG is she has absolutely ZERO problems lying in the faces of other HGs - so I suspect it’s better than even odds that this is NOT her actual inclination.
  2. Personally I’m kinda hoping for a Chelsie/T’Kor round of initial Block noms, because THAT would virtually guarantee maximum head-explodiness in the House.  😄
  • Like 7

Leah is chatting with Makensy - she says she doesn't want to put T'Kor up initially because that would make Leah a guaranteed target by T'Kor.  Both Cam & Makensy are agreeing/telling Leah that T'Kor would stay, which...  Their math ain't mathin' unless they're saying they'd vote for T'Kor to stay.  I give up with these idiots - the votes are definitely there to get T'Kor out if Cam, Makensy and Angela all vote against her.  And I doubt Rubina would vote for T'Kor over Kimo.  I could be wrong but why would she?  Make it make sense.

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

I’m holding out hope that she’s smarter than that and just doing what Chelsei did last week. Neither of the original nominees were the target or got evicted. I think her target is Chelsei and with her gone, it would be 4 v the trio and they can take one of them down next week.
I’d be pissed if I won HoH and couldn’t enjoy the HoH room and had to grunge it in the backyard with everyone else all week.

I'm praying you're right and I still wanna have faith in Leah but I'm scared because every single person this season is painfully stupid lol.

I hope she's pulling a Cameron and simply not actually saying who she is really going to nominate.

I do fear her goal is T'Kor out though, which just isn't going to really change the endgame that significantly or help Leah personally that much.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I do fear her goal is T'Kor out though, which just isn't going to really change the endgame that significantly or help Leah personally that much.

Agreed, but if her intent IS to get T'Kor out, then obviously you nominate her AGAINST CHELSIE. 

14 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

she says she doesn't want to put T'Kor up initially because that would make Leah a guaranteed target by T'Kor. 

Yeah, because she's really laying low right now. There's eight fucking people left in the house, you fucking nimrod!

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

Yea, she's trying to play safe. I get that it's scary to go balls to the wall but the time to do it is definitely when you don't have any allies and very little chance to win the game unless something significant changes. She's already made jury too so she's already got the bonus. There's really just no reason for her to play safe. This is so disappointing.

Also, props to both Chelsie and T'Kor because it seems like somehow no one really gets that they're protecting each other and that for that reason their minions are also protecting the other.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

Yea, she's trying to play safe. I get that it's scary to go balls to the wall but the time to do it is definitely when you don't have any allies and very little chance to win the game unless something significant changes. She's already made jury too so she's already got the bonus. There's really just no reason for her to play safe. This is so disappointing.

Yeah, it's fair to note that it IS scary, but, like, it's scary whether she does something or not, so fucking DO SOMETHING. 

• Like 4

Leah said the nominations would be pushed back due to the HoH.

I don't think Chelsie, T'Kor, Kimo, or formally Angela have spoken to Leah yet.

Kimo doesn't even seem to care.  Knows he is going up.

I hope Leah that makes T'Kor lead the conversation in their one-on-one and doesn't do her work for her.

But she'll likely just blurt out, "OMG!  You're safe!  The house loves you!", and then T'Kor will saunter away to go relax in the shade.

• LOL 2

Leah is one-on-one with Chelsie now.

Leah and Chelsie say that T'Kor threw the HoH last night.  Sounds like she was out very early, and Kimo was sometime after.

. . . Okay, so Cam did come in second.  Rubina was third or fourth.

Rubina cut a deal with Leah and dropped.  Cam and Leah kept making deals to each other back and forth, but neither budged.  Finally, Cam dropped.

• Like 1

Chelsie is being pretty smooth.  Leah listens to her more than the others.  A give-and-take rehashing events, motives, and opinions.

Chelsie is pretty good at steering Leah away from babbling and back to game talk.  Now they’re comparing study notes from the competition.

The talk is interrupted, though, by a forced dance party.

Leah is with T'Kor now.

Leah has always liked T'Kor for the same inexplicable reason the others do, but one reason for sure is because she lets Leah ramble and ramble and ramble and ramble without ever interrupting at all.

But yes, Leah has given her a thorough ass-licking, but also included that T'Kor has the best social game and "everyone is protecting" her.  So she is acknowledging those facts, at least.

Aside from that, nothing of substance is being said just yet.

T'Kor says that she has a lot of social anxiety and has spent a lot of time by herself in real life lately, so she was most worried about the social aspect of the game.  So it is apparently surprising to hear that so many people like her.

T'Kor says if she doesn't win, she wants to be a part of lifting someone else up that will represent what BB26 has been about which, is . . . "standing on business."  People making moves that they want to do that's best for them.  Etc., etc., etc.

Meanwhile, T'Kor wasted her HoH on a move that was best for Chelsie and Quinn, but not for herself.

• Like 1

Meanwhile, while everyone else is sleeping, or doing whatever else they're doing, Chelsie is studying the game displays.  That's what a good gamer does.  She might be expecting that what's there might be for a Veto Competition.  Counting, perhaps?

• Like 1

How does Leah not see that everyone is protecting Chelsie, even more so than T’Kor? I realize they can’t see everything but that’s so obvious lol.

Imagine competing for HOH for 10 hours (and getting your period 5 hours in!) only to decide to target the 2 least influential players. So stupid.

• Like 1
  • Fire 3
  • Applause 1