Type keyword(s) to search

Season 26 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, Mod-Tranquilizer said:

Maybe I missed something, Can someone explain the reason for Quinn going in the DR and pretending to vote?

The vote total was 6 + 3 didn’t anyone ask where the other vote was?

Or did Quinn come out and blab as usual that he didn’t actually vote and it was a fake DR visit with Julie?

The point was to keep up appearances. One of the strongest advantages of the Deepfake HoH power he won was that he could takeover the true HoH’s nominations *in secret*. He effectively forfeited this aspect of the power by blabbing about it to Angela and Kimo, so by the time he got around to actually using the power the whole house knew who actually made the nominees. 

If Quinn had kept his power a secret, all 10 eligible voters would need to go into the DR in order to keep it a secret who actually made the nominations. If Quinn didn’t go in to vote it would have been obvious to the other HGs that he was the Deepfake HoH. 

so you’re right that it seemed a little silly for Quinn to go in and pretend to vote given everyone already knew he was the Deepfake HoH. However, if he played his power in secret like he should have, it would have been essential to do that so production didn’t out him to the others. 

• Like 4
  • Useful 2
(edited)
5 hours ago, Mod-Tranquilizer said:

Maybe I missed something, Can someone explain the reason for Quinn going in the DR and pretending to vote?

The vote total was 6 + 3 didn’t anyone ask where the other vote was?

Or did Quinn come out and blab as usual that he didn’t actually vote and it was a fake DR visit with Julie?

Somebody may have already answered this, but Julie explained that because the advantage was supposed to be secret, the person with the advantage would be called into the room so as not to alert the others to his/her identity.  Didn't matter if everybody already knew/suspected who it was.  Julie explained this to the contestants as well.

Yep.  Someone else explained already.  I didn't read all the posts before answering, because then I would have had to hunt again for the post I wanted to quote.

Edited by Johannah
  • Like 2
(edited)
9 hours ago, dizzyd said:

Who are y’all voting for instigator?

Tucker is gonna get it so I probably won't bother voting. It seems like the stupidest 'power' ever lol. Angela would be the best bet for it because she already knows how to cause chaos and is quite the wordsmith but she's hated. 

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Like 4
4 hours ago, dizzyd said:

Thank you @Rodney and @30 Helens for staying up late for round 1 of HoH 1/1s. I don’t understand Tucker’s Cam target, that guy is so boring, I forget he exists. I understand him as a 3rd inconsequential nom but the targets should be bigger players who are working against him. 

As explained above in one of the posts, Tucker told Angela he wants Cam out first because Tucker picked up on how really unhappy Cam was every time Tucker won a comp. 

So I guess Tucker figures Cam will make it a personal thing to come after him so I get it.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

I also assume it’s because Tucker thinks Cam will become a comp beast and Tucker wants to be the only comp beast.

I think it's this pretty much 100%. 

And sadly, he might be right.

• Like 4
9 hours ago, rachel1496 said:

Curse you BB gods for removing the ability for Canadians to watch the feeds. I’m pretty sure this is the week that Chelsie and Brooklyn are going to drown in their own bitterness and I want to see it play out.

VPN and Pluto TV. Watch out for the commercial jump scares. The talking potatoes are my new sleep paralysis demon.

I miss commercial free feeds.

8 hours ago, Rodney said:

The Replacements.

Definitely not what I expected for Tucker. The music choices this season have been interesting.

• Like 2
(edited)
32 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I also assume it’s because Tucker thinks Cam will become a comp beast and Tucker wants to be the only comp beast.

This reminded me of something I noticed in the early days so I went back and found one of my posts from then to jog my memory.    In Week 1 (July 21 if we had the ability to watch old feeds, dammit), Tucker sought out Cam to tell him that they needed to get Matt out.  The reasoning, IIRC, is that Tucker saw that there were three athletic men in the house.  As a scholar of All Things BB, Tucker opined that when there are three God Bods in the house, two of the men are "bros" and one is "evil."   And clearly, Tucker and Cam were "bros" while Matt was Totally Fucking Evil! 

Tucker clearly sized up the competition early on.  And while Cam hasn't done much more than getting out of the bed in the mornings and squick people out with his hygiene, I guess he's on Tucker's strong players to get out sooner rather than later. 

Edited by Thalia
  • LOL 5

Some more tidbits from after I went to bed:

T’kor and Kimo talked about how Angela is more of a threat than they realized since she’s already won two HoH Competitions within just the first four weeks of the game.  Yeah, you two!  Put that respect on her name!

T'kor feels badly about putting Cam and Chelsie in the position that they’re in now, but Kimo kind of steered her away from it.  He says that even if they hadn’t voted that way and Tucker won, then they’d be in the same spot, anyway, just with Cedric as a target in front of them.

They think that Rubina is going to push into the flirtmance now.  T'kor says that if she ends up choosing Tucker over her, then she will be mad!  Kimo says that she wouldn’t do that.  T'kor likes that at least now she doesn’t have to be fake and pretend to be in an alliance that doesn’t care about her.  Kimo says he likes his six.

By "his six," Kimo refers to himself, T'kor, Tucker, Rubina, Angela, and now Joseph.  They are now "Sixth Avenue."

Kimo said that he doesn’t want Tucker on the jury, but they agree that he’s in it, anyway.  They said that if it’s a seven-person jury like last season, then maybe not, but if it’s a nine-person jury like BB15 to BB24, then he’s already there.

T'kor is trying to figure out how to smooth things over, particularly with Chelsie.  She is discussing how she plans to talk about it being a thing that happened on Thursday.  They discuss saying that Kimo had it working before her, etc.  Kimo tells her not to apologize too much and that she needs to remember that they were lying to her, too.  T'kor agrees, but says that she has to be fake still, at least a bit.

Listening to Angela and Joseph in the Have-Not room now. They're saying that she (probably Brooklyn) is going to be mad, but she already knows that it's coming.  Joseph says that he believes that they've already tried to sell him down a river, but he was one of the few people supporting Tucker during his week as a target.

Joseph said that after the vote, he realized that he made the right decision.  Cam was nice, but he could tell that he was not happy.  He said Chelsie was kind, but he didn't like how Brooklyn approached him about it.

• Like 1
(edited)
7 minutes ago, Rodney said:

They think that Rubina is going to push into the flirtmance now.  T'kor says that if she ends up choosing Tucker over her, then she will be mad!  Kimo says that she wouldn’t do that.

Oh, Kimo, come on now. Rubina would for sure choose Tucker over T’Kor lol.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Like 2
(edited)

To remind you all, the name of the alliance that includes Tucker, Angela, Kimo, T'kor, Rubina, and Joseph is called Sixth Avenue.  Their sign is their hand on a steering wheel like they are driving down Sixth Avenue.

Leah will be used as only a number for now, but may be brought in sometime in the future.

All right, then.

Edited by Rodney
  • Like 2
  • LOL 4

Joseph and Leah just finished talking game.  They do that a lot, one-on-one.  So much so, I'm very shocked that they don't have something going.

So apparently, Kimo and T'kor came to the horrible realization that they went from the bottom of one alliance to the bottom of another.  Though at least it's a six-person alliance this time, rather than an eight-person one.

They'd probably assumed that they'd be higher up with Tucker.  But as Rubina, Angela, and then Joseph were added, it was pretty clear to them that Tucker trusts and values them more over both of them.

• Like 1
(edited)

I found The Vision on Bandcamp.

Grab The Vision's long awaited debut album, 'The Vision', a 14 track album including collaborations from Ben Westbeech, Roy Ayers, Andreya Triana, Honey Dijon, Dames Brown and Nikki-o... Along with limited edition sandalwood scented incense sticks, and exclusive branded king-size rolling papers.

Yeah, that sounds like Tucker.

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 7
(edited)

Brooklyn is saying to Quinn, "I fear it'll be me, you, and Cam, or me, you, and Chelsie."  She's still calling Kimo and T'kor floaters.

She says that she told Tucker that keeping Cedric was all Joseph's idea.  He told everybody to keep Cedric and vote out Rubina.  (Not remotely true whatsoever.)

Brooklyn thinks that Joseph is the one who targeted Rubina before flip-flopping to frame her (Brooklyn) for it, lol.  She’s telling Tucker’s side that Joseph, Kimo, and T'kor are floating and will flip on them the first chance they get.  (This might be true.)

Brooklyn and Quinn are saying that Tucker only has competition wins.  He has no other game.  Huh?!  Quinn got outplayed by him fully with the info dump, and then had HoH power last week and still failed!

Tucker tells Kimo how fake Brooklyn is.  He was reading right through her lies.  He is mocking the way that she was saying, "Rubina was my best friend!"

Edited by Rodney
  • Like 3
  • Useful 1
(edited)

Tucker says that Brooklyn is going to be surprised when he puts her up.  He says that he wants to trust Makensy, because she did help them out with the Cedric vote, but he can't and doesn't.  Kimo agrees.  Tucker says that the issue is that Brooklyn is in her head, and that's why the replacement nominee will come down to either her or Chelsie.  They talk through which of them is a better competitor and how he doesn't worry at all about Makensy beating him in a Veto or anything, but he's more concerned with Chelsie.  He then pauses and says that she did come off that wall pretty quickly, so he's not sure.

Tucker tells Kimo about "them" selling Kimo as a pawn by saying that he's smart and good at competitions, so he would be able to beat Quinn.  Tucker says that Brooklyn had to double down with her smile or whatever and imitates it.  He said to campaign for yourself, don't throw other people's names under the bus, etc.  He recaps how they think that Kimo is a big mental threat in the game and that's their sell, but he's not doing it, and if Kimo were up there at the end of the week, they would absolutely try to get him out.

Tucker said that Brooklyn and Chelsie are dangerous and have to be broken up.  But it's Brooklyn first, because she's been running things and the way she's been.  He said that she, Cam, and then getting distracted wondering if Rubina talked to Cam, because he said she never talked to him.  Tucker says that it doesn't matter, as he's going up, anyway.

Tucker goes on to say that he can't stand Brooklyn and is having fun talking about her to Kimo.  He mentions that T'kor and Kimo had come up to the HoH room, or were coming up, and she said, "Of course they are!"  Kimo saying that she's already going around, calling them floaters.  They talk about how Tucker is just acting like he's thinking along with them, but he knows Kimo and trusts him.  They say that Brooklyn is trying to cover her tracks and thinks that she's doing a great job.

Kimo said that Brooklyn was pissed right after, but then tried to pull him to a one-on-one talk after Tucker won.  Said that she was saying to him that she really trusts him and the way he voted was okay.  Said that she hasn't talked to T'kor yet, which is funny, because if she did, then T'kor would probably be open to having that conversation, considering how much she wants to get back in with Chelsie.

Tucker is grateful that Rubina lost because of how things got exposed.  Saying that he's been pumping up Rubina, because she told him that she beat Makensy in the actual task, but didn't hit the button fast enough, so saying how she should feel good about her competition ability.

Unsure why other than for fun, but Tucker and Kimo are playing around that he really is considering doing Kimo as a pawn and asked him to be one.  Kimo is trying to get his attitude right before he goes out of the room and pretend that he's feeling some type of way after being asked to be a pawn.

They talk about the current crew (Sixth Avenue) and how they both feel very solid about it.  Kimo says that the one thing that scares him is how Tucker can't play in next week's HoH Competition, and the other "four" could potentially band together.  He said if it drops down to two nominees, then they can save people with their group, but he's worried about a potential backdoor on Tucker once the AI Arena is over.  Tucker is aware that he's going up once that happens.

Kimo leaves, and Tucker was going to go downstairs, but Joseph popped in.

Edited by Rodney
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 1
2 hours ago, Rodney said:

T’kor and Kimo talked about how Angela is more of a threat than they realized since she’s already won two HoH Competitions within just the first four weeks of the game.  Yeah, you two!  Put that respect on her name!

Respect?  Maybe. 
Target? Definitely.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

Joseph tells Tucker that he went down in the wall when he did, because he wanted to make people feel sorry for him, just like Dan did in BB10.  Dan was so cool and would throw challenges, so Joe wanted to do it like that, too.  Embarrassing.

Joseph was also curious about who said his name.  Tucker said that Chelsie didn't name names, so that's why she's not going up, while Makensy is parroting Brooklyn, so she's putting herself in the line of fire.  Joseph wanted to know if they mentioned him, but seemed low-key disappointed to hear that they only were naming T'kor and Kimo.  (He is really desperate to be seen as having some importance in the game that he just doesn't have.)

Tucker now shitting while Joseph power walks or dances to Tucker's album.

Joseph takes a break from the music to come tell Tucker that he thinks that it's hilarious that Brooklyn talks about him being a bad competitor while they have the exact same record.  8-0 is still 8-0.  "Just 'cause you run around outside sometimes" means nothing.  Now talking shit about Cam lying about the third vote.  Joseph now saying that he knew that he was on the bottom, because Quinn told him that he had a F2 with Cedric, and Cedric had asked both Quinn and Joseph about doing a joint Diary Room session.

Joseph said that they can be hypocrites all they want, but they were trying to get the jump on him.

He's also telling Tucker all of this while Tucker is sitting on the toilet!

Joseph says again that he's going for Dan Gheesling BB10. . . . This guy.  He tells Tucker that he has to correct Quinn on BB stuff all the time.   He calls him an idiot.  He and Tucker then reaffirm their F2, and Tucker leaves while Joseph prepares to enjoy more music.  But he's then called to the Diary Room, so no more music for him.

It's still crazy how Joseph keeps acting like a better player than he is.

He's also convinced that he has a F2 with Tucker, but I'm not sure if Tucker is serious about that or has someone else as that.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
(edited)

Back in the HoH room, T'kor, Rubina, and Tucker have been doing some more general shit-talking about Brooklyn.  Tucker is impressed with Chelsie and how she's handled it and just focused on herself rather than trying to throw other people under the bus.  The more he talks about her, the more it sounds like Makensy will be the replacement nominee option if it came to that, but it's a long road to Monday.

Rubina says that Brooklyn was trying to ask her (today or last night?) what Tucker would do, and she said that she didn't know.  Does she say that Brooklyn threw more names out this morning, and T'kor wants to know.  Rubina said that she had added Joseph's name to the T'kor/Kimo target pool.

Elsewhere, Brooklyn and Quinn were talking as they walked through the living area a little while ago and started laughing, and Quinn did a dumb joke over the fact that Angela is a Have-Not.  Brooklyn is still so fucking bitter at Angela kicking her ass in the HoH Competition last week.

Edited by Rodney
  • Thanks 1

T'kor and Rubina are talking about how much they love each other and how they'll vote for whom they like on the jury, etc.  T'kor said that she believes that Brooklyn would nominate her and Kimo together next week (if she survives this week), and Rubina says, "Bitch!"  They think that she'd come for them before Tucker, though Kimo Tucker also talked about the likelihood of Tucker getting backdoored.

Rubina thinks that Cam would put her up.  T'kor said maybe, but both think that he doesn't really talk game much.  They said that apparently, he has, and maybe just to Chelsie and Cedric, but not really to them.  Rubina said that Leah also doesn't talk game, but now she's started to come alive and do it more.  T'kor says that had Brooklyn approached her in a different way after the fact, things could've gone differently.  Rubina wants to know if Brooklyn is aware that everything that she says about Kimo and T'kor is running back to them.  T'kor doesn't like to be in a position where she's not getting along with people.

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Tucker is ALL about he comps. Although I wonder how much fun it will be when he’s left with only T’Kor and Leah s competition. Somewhere, Kyland “comp beasts battle to the end!” Young is hanging his head in despair.

2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Reddit says Tucker got the the album The Vision by The Vision.

Thank you. So Tucker wasn’t saying “Division by Division”, as I heard, he was saying “Da Vision by da Vision”. Should have known.

• LOL 8

Angela came upstairs and laughed about how she was cockblocking the strategy conversation in the downstairs bathroom.  She said that she purposely left something there, too, so that she could go back and block the talks again later.  She tells Tucker that if he has anything with Makensy, then he should hear back from her, since she's hanging out with those people.  Tucker said he doesn't.  Makensy is just sticking with them.

Joseph was chatting at the camera for a minute while he paced alone in the Have-Not room, but I wasn't listening to the delusion.

• LOL 1

I think the 7 person jury last year was for cost cutting, so my guess would be we'll  see the same this year and that the first person won't hit jury until September. 

Interesting that T'Kor and Kimo think they're on the bottom again. The plus side is Tucker and Angela are both so erratic that the "placements" could change at any time. However, that is also the minus side. 

I'm thrilled that they flipped but also aware that they might not have needed to show any of their cards to the pentagon if they had just asked Quinn, who was very loyal to them, not to nominate Rubina and to put up Leah, who hates him, instead (which they discussed numerous times and never actually did). 

I can't decide how much of Kimo's interest in working with Tucker rather than Quinn is because of his crush and how much is Quinn doing a bad job of keeping Kimo as an ally. 

Brooklyn seems to have handled her fall from grace very badly, and I couldn't be more amused. 

• Like 3
12 minutes ago, Jillibean said:

I'm thrilled that they flipped but also aware that they might not have needed to show any of their cards to the pentagon if they had just asked Quinn, who was very loyal to them, not to nominate Rubina and to put up Leah, who hates him, instead

I’m not sure they could have swayed Quinn no matter what they said. Quinn was sure that Rubina would go, and that that would break Tucker. It’s kind of hilarious that Quinn’s Tucker obsession ended up breaking him.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

Brooklyn struck me as what people call a "mean girl" on the first night & everything she says & does along with the faces she pulls just reenforce the fact that I was right. I get the impression that she is used to getting her way & everything going her way because she thinks she is positively perfect in every way, which obviously she isn't. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

I can’t remember the last time I liked a Big Brother player as much as Tucker. If you’d asked me before this season, I probably would’ve said my favorite BB player ever was Janelle or Dan, but honestly I tend to forget these cast members as soon as they’re off my screen. I liked Hailey (sp?) from the FOUTTE season, and I really liked Cedric this season (I like people who are smart(ish) and good communicators and not mean). 

Tucker? Has it. Whatever it is, I just want to keep watching. He’s not my “type” and it’s not an attraction thing although I can see that he’s pretty hot. It’s his apparent self-acceptance, his almost-completely-hidden vulnerable streak, and especially his give-no-effs gameplay style. Most entertaining player ever, maybe. 

I don’t expect anyone to be perfect. He’s done some kinda dumb stuff like telling us too closely that he likes biscuits. But I really like the kid. 

• Like 9
53 minutes ago, Jillibean said:

Brooklyn seems to have handled her fall from grace very badly, and I couldn't be more amused. 

Chelsie, on the other hand, has surprisingly handled it like a champ.  In fact, her handling it so well might keep her off the block this week, according to Tucker.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
14 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Chelsie, on the other hand, has surprisingly handled it like a champ.  In fact, her handling it so well might keep her off the block this week, according to Tucker.

Yeah, I liked Chelsie early on, but she let the power get to her head in a BIG WAY, but she has adjusted BEAUTIFULLY to no longer being in control of the house. 

• Like 8

Yeah, I actually really liked Chelsie during her HOH week because I thought she handled it very well, with little HOHitis that I could see.  But the closer she got to Brooklyn, the bitchier she seemed to get and I was pretty much over her by last week.  But now again, she's handling the vote WAY better than Brooklyn.  Although it helps that she straight up said she'd never vote to evict Cedric, and everyone completely understood.  Brooklyn doesn't have that reason.  

• Like 3
(edited)
22 minutes ago, Eyeland Baby said:

I can’t remember the last time I liked a Big Brother player as much as Tucker. If you’d asked me before this season, I probably would’ve said my favorite BB player ever was Janelle or Dan, but honestly I tend to forget these cast members as soon as they’re off my screen. I liked Hailey (sp?) from the FOUTTE season, and I really liked Cedric this season (I like people who are smart(ish) and good communicators and not mean). 

Tucker? Has it. Whatever it is, I just want to keep watching. He’s not my “type” and it’s not an attraction thing although I can see that he’s pretty hot. It’s his apparent self-acceptance, his almost-completely-hidden vulnerable streak, and especially his give-no-effs gameplay style. Most entertaining player ever, maybe.

I don’t expect anyone to be perfect. He’s done some kinda dumb stuff like telling us too closely that he likes biscuits. But I really like the kid. 

The interesting thing about Tucker is that I expected him to be a dumb, annoying dudebro.  And he can certainly come off like that with all of his posturing, posing, and mugging.  But he's actually very intelligent.  He revealed last night to Angela, Rubina, Kimo, and T'kor that he actually has a Master's in psychology, which is very hard to obtain.  You'd have to be super-smart to do well in psychology, which is how Tucker knows how to read people.  (Obviously, he's not perfect at that, but he has better reads on people than others in the house.)

Edited by Rodney
  • Like 4
  • Useful 1
15 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Another reason I like the guy. He appreciates chill and not name-dropping. 

1 minute ago, Rodney said:

He revealed last night to Angela, Rubina, Kimo, and T'kor that he actually has a Master's in psychology, which is very hard to obtain.  You'd have to be super-smart to do well in psychology, which is how Tucker knows how to read people.  (Obviously, he's not perfect at that, but he better reads on people than others.)

What what whaaaaaat? That is…. Actually kind of disappointing if true, lol, because here I was thinking his personality and behaviors developed absent of studying personalities and behaviors! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

Quinn did some camera whispering.  Couldn't understand most of it.  But the gist of it is that despite this reprieve that Tucker's giving him, it won't change anything.  He's still going to target him first and foremost if he's next week's HoH.

I think Tucker was just making up mad shit. A quick Google of him says otherwise. He's a marketing/sales rep, former model that partied with Paris Hilton and likes Forrest Gump.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4
(edited)

As he lint-rolls himself, Quinn continues his camera monologue: "Angela is so annoying.  I never thought of how annoying people would be.  If she gets dragged to the end, she will tell everyone she's a super genius and planned this."

. . . Like you?  Because, Quinn, she's done a better job in recovering her position in the house than you have.

Edited by Rodney
  • Like 3
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
48 minutes ago, Rodney said:

He revealed last night to Angela, Rubina, Kimo, and T'kor that he actually has a Master's in psychology, which is very hard to obtain.  

I mean, he told Lisa he worked for the FBI or whatever. He lies lol.

13 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

WTF Tucker is besties with Kyle Chan from Vanderpump Rules?! How has this never come up?

Between this, the Cody friendship, and just, ya know, everything he's done lol, it's pretty obvious this man has been trying to get on reality TV.

Tucker once again today said there's no way Cedric is a model. Don't think he mentioned the 'because he's fat' part this time though. Still, Cedric is lucky he got out when he did or Tucker's jealousy would have been coming for him soon.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

I mean, he told Lisa he worked for the FBI or whatever. He lies lol.

Meh.  I'm willing to believe that that's the truth until he says otherwise.  Though I agree that the FBI thing was a clear lie.

In any case, we have pets, so it's time for the nomination ceremony.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Tucker is gonna get it so I probably won't bother voting. It seems like the stupidest 'power' ever lol. Angela would be the best bet for it because she already knows how to cause chaos and is quite the wordsmith but she's hated. 

Joseph  would  be good.

• Like 2

Feeds back.  Tucker was hugging Brooklyn who said she hoped she could trust everyone in the house.   It sounds like there was an announcement that something to do with the number of nominees; that will end soon.  

Leah looks unhappy

(edited)
56 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

I expect Tucker will win veto and either keep noms the same or replace one of them with Chelsei.

Either Chelsie or Makensy, depending on how both act over the weekend.  Chelsie being so chill in the wake of Cedric's eviction has kind of turned Tucker's focus away from her, while Makensy so obviously trying to get close to Brooklyn and Chelsie is making Tucker suspicious.

Quinn tells T'kor that Cedric was in a F2 with him, and he wouldn’t have ever put Quinn up, so he wishes that they'd given him a heads up.  T'kor just "mm-hmm"s while Quinn carries on about how this was a bad move for him, and he still trusts her, etc.

Edited by Rodney
1 hour ago, Rodney said:

As he lint-rolls himself, Quinn continues his camera monologue: "Angela is so annoying.  I never thought of how annoying people would be.  If she gets dragged to the end, she will tell everyone she's a super genius and planned this."

. . . Like you?  Because, Quinn, she's done a better job in recovering her position in the house than you have.

In truth, though, Angela’s recovery in the House is due MUCH more to Tucker’s maneuverings than anything Angela has done for herself.

• Like 5