Type keyword(s) to search

Season 26 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

And I’m going to be the one hoping Angela finally goes. She can win Veto, she can get the veto winner to use it on her for a FOURTH time, or she can get Cam/Chelsie to keep her. Plenty of shots. For someone who has had TONS of shots this season. And if Makensy hurts her game with this move, so much the better to me, as I never really liked her.

But I will give them This - after week 1, I thought Makensy, Leah and Angela were dead in the water. And they are final 7. Pretty impressive on all their parts. But I still don’t like them! 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Me, I can't help but be enraged that Chelsie is like 99.8% sailing to F2/winning now. GAH!

Only because of Makensy's apparent plans for her HoH.  Likely Leah's, too, during hers.

Edited by Rodney
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Shrek said:

MJ? 

Makensy's nickname.  It stands her for her first and middle names, Makensy Jo.

So Zingbot happened.

Kimo and Chelsie are questioning whether there have been zings that didn't make sense in the past seasons.  They say that maybe they hold back on people whom they don't think can handle it, lol.  Kimo says, "Am I really the one who's not on the show instead of Cam?"

Neither of you are!

Chelsie said, "Why am I the one casted [sic] for a relationship?!  Leave me alone!"  I think?  It was hard to follow.  Rubina said hers made sense because they still wish Tucker was on the show.

Chelsie thought that they would've roasted her about leaving floss around.  She mentioned relationships again, and Angela said that that's all they could come up with for you, so I'm hopeful that it was about Chelsie and her relationship with Cam.  She doesn't seem upset enough for it to be that, though.

Leah and Cam are talking in the bathroom.  She says that Kimo had pointed out Cam and Chelsie before, and he said that Kimo's been trying to do that forever.  He said that that isn't anything he's trying to push, and Leah said that she removed herself from that chat a long time ago.  Cam says, "Damn, Zingbot!  Why would you put me in harm's way?"  So I guess that there was something about Chelsie/ Cam together.

Leah said Zingbot told Angela that she wasn't going to win, lmao.  Angela said, "Did Quinn write those?" afterward.

Leah's must've been about her chubby chasing, because Rubina said that Leah's DMs are gonna be lit.  Leah said that she can't wait, as she'll have all the chubbies!  She names some person whom Cam said is skinny, and Leah that said she can fatten him up.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
Just now, Stats Queen said:

Something is really wrong when I am hoping Angela stays. 
Chelsie (sp?) is going to win because the others keep not realizing what a threat she is.

The only ones who know that are Angela and Leah, which makes the latter's choices last week all the more bewildering.  If they both go this week, then Makensy will have basically handed the game right to Chelsie.

• Applause 4

Well, well, well.  Earlier this evening, after nominations, Makensy was talking with Chelsie about jury management, and she started getting buyer's remorse.  She's worried about burning Angela and Leah's jury votes now.

Oh, now you're worried about that, Makensy?  Now you're worried about that?!

Let's see how long she stays that way, though.  The girl is fickle and goes wherever the power is.  Plus, with Chelsie in her ear, she might be talked right back onto her original train of thought.

Edited by Rodney
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1
55 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I mean, is it embarrassing? Yes, of course, but at the same time, I imagine she'd have those same concerns about jury management with ANYone she nominated, no? 

I don't think she would be as worried had it been Kimo and Rubina.  They would have no right to be bitter toward her.  She has had no working relationship with either one of them.

But she has with Angela and Leah.

• Like 3

I keep making myself more mad that Chelsie is going to win lol. But like, 2 of the biggest reasons she's gotten this far basically have nothing to do with her own gameplay. T'Kor came into the game wanting a WOC (more specifically a Black woman initially) to win and that alone meant she was going to protect Chelsie. It had literally nothing to do with anything Chelsie did. And because T'Kor was able to get Rubina and Kimo completely under her spell she turned them into Chelsie followers, too. Again, nothing that Chelsie actually did made this happen. And then for the first few weeks it seemed like Chelsie was actually actively trying to burn any ties MJ had to her because she hated her that much but for some reason MJ just got more and more obsessed with her. That's more about MJ's stupidity than Chelsie actions, which were actually horrible game play. I will give her credit for Cam though. She's beaten him down so much that he has no will to go against her, even though he almost certainly knows it will cost him the game.

• Like 13
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
44 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Also, if Cody actually is the new jury host then wow what a horrible choice on this otherwise great season

I emerge from a two day migraine fest to find Makensy is HoH and Cody Cauliflower is being forced on me again this year. I think I'm going back to my blanket fort.

• Like 1
  • Hugs 8
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

I will give her credit for Cam though. She's beaten him down so much that he has no will to go against her, even though he almost certainly knows it will cost him the game.

I think this is just Cam's personality. He has no idea of the game so he was just "there" this whole time. An alliance fell onto his lap because he is just a strong and cool guy. Then he was just a follower. If it hadn't been Chelsie picking him up, it could have been T'kor and co or Tucker and co.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
22 minutes ago, Shrek said:

Zingbot is a pussy now compared to how he roasted people before covid, even he hasn't wanted to upset anyone for fear of getting cancelled. Or am I just imagining it?

Nah, it's been like this for awhile now. Zingy's teeth were taken out when the 20s seasons began, probably around BB18? 19? He never really got as nasty as he did in the mid-teens seasons.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Nah, it's been like this for awhile now. Zingy's teeth were taken out when the 20s seasons began, probably around BB18? 19? He never really got as nasty as he did in the mid-teens seasons.

Makes sense as I didn't watch for a few seasons as it got so boring.

Tyler’s in BB20 was so damn mean I loved it lol.

I just turned the feeds on to MJ and Chelsie talking and it was kind of hilarious. Chelsie asked what are the top reasons you don’t wanna go after Leah. MJ said the first is morally, which I loved. Use the faith thing against her lol. She then mentioned that Leah wouldn’t come after her or Chelsie right away and then that she doesn’t wanna lose a jury vote. Chelsie then started on how she didn’t wanna get rid of T’Kor not even just morally but because she wouldn’t come after them. Just them volleying each other like that had me rolling. And just now MJ said ‘and to think you wanted me out before’ fucking rolling. And Chelsie followed it up by telling her that was week 2 and only because Leah was telling her stuff. MJ open your fucking eyes lol.

Sometimes I think MJ has like a sliver of brain activity but she always disappoints me in the end. 

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Like 4
  • LOL 3

Makensy is in a weird spot. With the double coming up, she has to keep Chelsie and Cam, the two most likely to win HoH happy, but she also wants Leah as an option to pair off with. I agree that the move should have been Kimo and Rubina, but, like, come on, Angela has CONSTANTLY betrayed people who helped her, so even if she HAS changed now, how can Makensy believe it?

• Like 3
  • Useful 1

I don’t think Cam and Chelsie have more of a chance of winning HOH than anyone else at all. Leah and Angela are probably the biggest threats there and Rubina is consistently getting close. Cam is almost a complete non-threat in comps at this point unless it’s completely physical. And I mean even then he hasn’t shown much skill lol.

MJ’s best play was to just not win HOH. But since she did, trying to play the safest game possible at F7 is just not the move imo.

But as long as she doesn’t actually BD Leah, she’ll probably be OK. She has pretty much zero shot at winning the game though obviously. But she honestly believes she has a good shot lol.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

And this is why we need Leah to win the Veto and take Angela off the block.  Force Mak into the move that does the least damage to her in the long run by getting rid of one of either Kimo or Rubina.  She can even throw Cam up there as a pawn - though I would laugh my butt off if Leah, Angela & Kimo voted him out.

A fan can dream until the very bitter end.  And, besides, I'm riding my skating fan Carreira/Ponomarenko uber high after their FANTASTIC season debut this weekend, so it's carrying over into BB for the moment.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Makensy, Angela, Kimo, Cam, Chelsie, and Leah will all be playing for the Veto today.  That's everybody but Rubina.

Rubina is going up if any of Angela, Kimo, or Leah wins.

All of the Cam/Chelsie/Makensy trio would keep things the same, mostly, if one of them wins.  Odd chance that, despite what she claims, Chelsie takes one of them down to force Makensy to nominate Leah.

• Useful 2

So this morning, Leah explained to Rubina what really happened to scare her out of nominating Chelsie during her HoH.  She wanted to go for her during the double coming up instead, because Quinn had told her that that was usually the right time to try to take out the big threats.

Of course, it was after she'd won the Jankie Veto that she'd decided, screw it, just go for Chelsie, anyway.  But she was so nervous during the game, she couldn't win it to use it.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

Sigh, and I’ll sit here sad that Rubina didn’t picked for veto because her winning and taking Kimo off would have been my happy place.

But this double coming up should be epic. There’s really no boring, set in stone options at this point. 

• Like 1

So Makensy also won a movie viewing and is picking three people to join her.  She's picking Cam, Kimo, and Rubina since they haven't won HoH yet.

Also, she told Chelsie -- like it's no surprise -- that she's not using the Veto.  Sounds like Chelsie shockingly tried to talk her into using it.

• Useful 1

I'm sure Chelsie was thrilled that Cam and Makensey will be curled up on the HoH bed watching a movie together.

As for Leah... I would bet a pile of Jankie bucks that she threw that veto comp last week, so she could avoid the decision about putting Chelsie up. Nerves my ass. NOBODY is that bad at throwing.

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

Current Jokers rankings:

#1. Leah
#2. Tucker (evicted)
#3. Angela
#4. Makensy
#5. Cedric (evicted)
#6. Rubina
#7. Quinn (evicted)
#8. Kimo
#9. Cam
#10. Matt (evicted)
#11. Joseph (evicted)
#12. Kenney (evicted)
#13. Lisa (evicted)
#14. Brooklyn (evicted)
#15. T'kor (evicted)
#16. Chelsie

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
7 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

As for Leah... I would bet a pile of Jankie bucks that she threw that veto comp last week, so she could avoid the decision about putting Chelsie up. Nerves my ass. NOBODY is that bad at throwing.

It could have been nerves precisely because she was terrified of actually making a move. Just as MJ is now. Playing safe at F8/7 like come the fuck on. So disappointing. 

MJ wanting Angela out is worse than Leah's decision though imo. MJ could still actually make a safe move yet one that's actually good for her if she just wanted Kimo out. Of course, she doesn't vote so she doesn't have much say but still her actual stated goal is Angela out, which is just a dumb, lazy, scared move.

• Like 8
  • Useful 1

I'm not that against taking Angela out. With how things are going, she could very well be a very tempting goat to bring to the final. MJ is more than capable of winning her way to the final 3 and she could evict Chelsie there. It's not such a disaster the way she is playing this week in my opinion. Also, the double is coming. Many things can happen there. Maybe Leah, Rubina or Kimo pull a win and they throw Cam and Chelsie up.

I feel Rubina will nominate Leah. I am afraid Kimo would, too.

I guess they could suddenly grow both a brain and a spine but I doubt it. Maybe there's hope but it feels like it's just a sliver of it tbh.

The DE is gonna suck for me no matter what because the only person I'd be happy to see evicted is Chelsie and there's no chance of that happening. I'd settle for Cam/MJ since at least that might weaken Cheslie a bit but unfortunately the likeliest targets are Leah and Kimo, who are my other faves after Angela.

Oh well! This season has been the best in many years so I shouldn't complain lol.

• Like 2
10 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Dunno; I coached Little League girls’ softball for something like 8-10 years, and you’d be surprised just HOW bad some are at it - but I had the bruises to prove it.

3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Whisper warning. Wear headphones.

https://x.com/paigeyspice/status/1837775923774456203

The only dogshit in this equation is what Chelsie is shoveling.  From Chelsie‘s perspective, Cam is apparently “treating her like shit” if he is so callous and unfeeling as to actually -gasp- have a conversation with another female HG.  🙄

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
36 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I’m trying to find something to be happy about with this dreadful week and I guess the fact that MJ is now probably the 2nd target after Leah is funny. Let them both suffer the consequences of their dumbass actions. (But actually BB Gods help Leah win HOH lol.)

That's the thought I randomly had last night after she won the Veto.  If Chelsie is half the player I think she is, she is going to firmly put a marker on Mak's back with Leah, Kimo & Rubina, talking about how she's suddenly winning comps and she could very well "comp beast" her way to the end if she is allowed to stay in the house.  Leah already has a big enough target on her back for taking out T'Kor that Chelsie probably doesn't need to worry that anyone left in the house will target her first, but Mak is the only other HG left who has comp wins.  Not to mention, Mak's second obsession after Angela, was having more comp wins than Tucker because she couldn't stand him being the comp champ of the season.  She is, stupidly, painting a target on her back that Chelsie will be only too happy to highlight to any of the other HGs.  

Mak will be lucky to make it to F4.