Type keyword(s) to search

S06.LIVE CHAT All Episodes

• Start Topic

Just now, tvrox said:

Oh no, not another "its not real if its not on social media." 

It will give Corona a story line if she can accuse him of cheating on social media like they all do .

• Like 3
  • Useful 2
Just now, judylo said:

I have a French friend I met at a street fair in Paris in 1979 and we discovered we had the same birthdate. Same day and year. And he was an astrologer at the time! He is me if I had been born a gay man in France, with an Italian father! Actually we are very different but we stay in touch, and I would see him on my frequent trips to Paris! (Sadly haven’t been since just before the pandemic. We celebrated several birthdays together but alas, not our impending 70th.)

What a great story! I love it with all my heart and soul. 

Centuries ago, when I was in my 20s, I used to hang out around the waterfront area in Boston. It was the 70s so it was nowhere near as built up as it is now. There was a young woman who sold balloons and souvenirs out of the back of her station wagon in front of the New England Aquarium. She was a magnet, such fun, lively, outgoing. I met her through a friend, and lots of us would go and hang out with her for an hour or an afternoon. Turns out we were born the same day, same year, IN THE SAME HOSPITAL! Lost touch with her after a couple of years, though. I wonder what she's up to these days. 

• Like 1
  • Love 7
9 minutes ago, MagicEyes said:

I thought about using the crying emoji here, but that seems cruel.

It's possible that some day I'll be bored enough to watch this, when "Chimp Crazy" is over. 

Chimp Crazy is wiiiiild! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Corona, being married and THEN having kids is so old fashioned. 

Even teenagers are having kids before (if) they get married! Everybody's doing it!

• LOL 6
15 minutes ago, MagicEyes said:

I have the same birthday as Hilary Clinton! We should have birthday parties together!

Bill and Hillary are you bored with the convention over and have decided to join our 90 day chat? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
Just now, tvrox said:

Bill and Hillary are you bored with the convention over and have decided to join our 90 day chat? 

The convention couldn’t hold a candle to our witty repartee and insightful gleanings.

• Like 3
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

What a great story! I love it with all my heart and soul. 

Centuries ago, when I was in my 20s, I used to hang out around the waterfront area in Boston. It was the 70s so it was nowhere near as built up as it is now. There was a young woman who sold balloons and souvenirs out of the back of her station wagon in front of the New England Aquarium. She was a magnet, such fun, lively, outgoing. I met her through a friend, and lots of us would go and hang out with her for an hour or an afternoon. Turns out we were born the same day, same year, IN THE SAME HOSPITAL! Lost touch with her after a couple of years, though. I wonder what she's up to these days. 

Find her!!

• Love 5
1 minute ago, For Cereals said:

Chimp Crazy is wiiiiild! 

I hate that they're making us wait a week for new episodes! I'm hoping there will be some answers to some questions I have, but probably not. (See the Chimp Crazy chat thread for more if you're interested--I'm calling it "Chimp Chat."

• Like 2

Oh yay, we're back to that ray of sunshine, Statler! We'll all be grinning from ear to ear and reminded of how great life can be and what a gift it is to be young and in love. 

Oh wait. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

I thought she had ADHD? People with ADHD only live in the moment! They suck at thinking of the future! 

She is so full of shit its no wonder her eyes are brown. She just makes excuses for her overall miserable-ness by cranking out a clinical diagnosis so no one will call her on her shit. 

• Like 3
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 6
  • LOL 1
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Stapler is keeping her ADHD and anxiety issues in check on their first morning together.

Its truly remarkable how stoic and matter of fact she is. I do appreciate how she just gets on with it. 

Poor Dempsey. "Its going to be challenging to navigate her ups and downs" she says cheerily. She will be led a merry dance. Statler won't be happy until she leaves Dempsey a sodden, sobbing mess, just as miserable as she is. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 5
(edited)
3 minutes ago, judylo said:

Statler has such white teeth. Might be hard to maintain in van life!

Especially brushing with sewage water

Edited by For Cereals
  • Like 2
  • LOL 5

My cat was outside today and has come home with burrs in his fur (I'm a poet. Didn't even know it). He is not happy with me as I try to comb them all out. And he's usually the happiest, sweetest boy. 

• Hugs 3
  • Sad 4
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Gobi said:

How old are Stapler and whatshername? Because living in a van gets real old, real quick.

They're both thirty-ish. Dempsey's folks were fairground folk, she's used to a peripatetic life. This will be a doddle for her. Statler, on the other hand? will be one big whining complaining mess for the three weeks she lasts. 

• Like 8
  • Fire 2
Just now, Gobi said:

How bad must the ex-wife be if Bella living with Sean is the better option?

That’s what I’m wondering.

so this idiot got married but won’t tell his daughter that Jo is anything more than a friend because he doesn’t want her to get attached????

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 4
  • Angry 1
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

That’s what I’m wondering.

so this idiot got married but won’t tell his daughter that Jo is anything more than a friend because he doesn’t want her to get attached????

I'm sure hilarity will ensue. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3