Type keyword(s) to search

S06.LIVE CHAT All Episodes

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, tvrox said:

We never have serious occupations on this show. No doctors or lawyers. They're all social media influencers or have weird, psychic medium type jobs. 

Personal trainers!

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

I'm feeling chipper after tonight's episode. 

By the way, do you mind making my car payments for me? That would be super.

Till next time.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
10 minutes ago, Red Bridey said:

I don't like bananas so I guess I would not like banana chips.

They actually taste very little like bananas (at least the ones I've tried). 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
12 hours ago, tvrox said:

They actually taste very little like bananas (at least the ones I've tried). 

Yup, I hate bananas but will eat banana chips & drink banana flavoured milk shake.

I love fresh cherries but will not touch anything cherry flavour either & don't get me started on cocktail cherries or whatever they're called.  

4 hours ago, Shrek said:

& don't get me started on cocktail cherries or whatever they're called.  

Okay, I get it if you don't like the cheap store brand maraschino cherries, but if you give real Maraschino cherries a try I think you'll feel differently. Try Luxardo brand once and you'll change your mind!

17 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:
17 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

He is kinda hot in a dirty alleyway sex kinda way

I agree. There is a certain appeal to a dirty Irish boy. 

I think the description you're both grasping for is 'dirty back alley dumpster banging hot kind of way'. Did I get that right?

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
On 8/12/2024 at 8:56 PM, For Cereals said:

He has nice teeth…

are you talking about the cage fighter?  Those look like horrible dentures. 

On 8/12/2024 at 8:53 PM, tvrox said:

Most Irishmen are cute. This one is not. 

Hey a neck beard and neck tattoos. Hold me back. 

On 8/12/2024 at 8:55 PM, Auntie Anxiety said:

James in his tank top. Make it stop.

He is Garrick 2.0

(edited)
On 8/12/2024 at 8:45 PM, tvrox said:

Yeah for a show about forbidden love, its pretty boring. Sad. 

I tried it, and it's pretty terrible. 

Tata is really fake crying at the end. 

Edited by EtheltoTillie
  • LOL 1

Hola my dear snarkers! Has everyone had a pleasant Monday? I refreshed my hair color, cleaned the bathroom, did some laundry, took some cuttings from one of my giant Frankenplants, and watched The Repair Shop. I regret nothing. 

Are everyone's loins girded for tonight's shenanigans? 

But Tata, you didn't have to burden your parents after you're married. You were living in the US with your husband. You're the one who had to go back home to the family banana chip empire, and for the state of the art Indonesian medical care. .

• Like 13
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

I was out of town seeing some plays…relaxing and having wine. I am shocked that on pillow talk no one is calling out Tâta and her fake tears and bullshit translation 

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 5
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1

Of course he sits and watches her cry--she seems to do nothing but cry, I'm sure he's sick of it by now. 

Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

I was out f town seeing some plays…relaxing and having wine. I am shocked that on pillow talk no one is calling out Tâta and her fake tears and bullshit translation 

Oh, how wonderful! What plays? I love live theater.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Of course he sits and watches her cry--she seems to do nothing but cry, I'm sure he's sick of it by now. 

Oh, how wonderful! What plays? I love live theater.

I went to see London Assurance and it was a ton of fun!

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hola my dear snarkers! Has everyone had a pleasant Monday? I refreshed my hair color, cleaned the bathroom, did some laundry, took some cuttings from one of my giant Frankenplants, and watched The Repair Shop. I regret nothing. 

But Tata, you didn't have to burden your parents after you're married. You were living in the US with your husband. You're the one who had to go back home to the family banana chip empire, and for the state of the art Indonesian medical care. .

How is Mr. Mostly doing?

• Hugs 2
1 minute ago, Gobi said:

It's been cloudy and drizzly all day here, so I'm expecting Stapler to bring the sunshine. Ha! I kill myself!

Same here, clouds and rain. 

Between Statler and Tata, we'll turn those frowns upside down in no time! They're such merry, cheerful girls, bringing happiness wherever they go. 

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 6
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

What’s the over-under on how many times Tata sobs this episode?

She never fucking stops. She out-Marys Mary, she of the panic attacks whenever she was called on her shit.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1

Greetings all! I hate all these people and read up on one of the Before the 90 Days couple and am preemptively hating them.

What a baby. Are these two married?

Well that’s a stupid saying.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

What’s the over-under on how many times Tata sobs this episode?

As many times as there are banana chips in the world. 

Hi everyone!!

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
(edited)

Wait, can I move in with TaTa’s parents?  I don’t have any debt but I can try to make some stupid decisions without consequences….

Edited by For Cereals
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 7
6 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I was out of town seeing some plays…relaxing and having wine. I am shocked that on pillow talk no one is calling out Tâta and her fake tears and bullshit translation 

Hope you had fun!

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, judylo said:

How is Mr. Mostly doing?

The same, thanks for asking! He thought he was getting his staples out today but he was confused, its tomorrow. AND they called early this morning saying they want to do another procedure tomorrow as well, so he can't drive himself. Quite a scramble trying to find someone who'll drive him into Boston. Fortunately my brother came through like a champ. Son has to work, houseguest works at a college and its Orientation tomorrow so she can't skive off, I don't drive, the list goes on. Yikes. 

• Hugs 13
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

Wait, can I move in with TaTa’s parents?  I don’t have any dent but I can try to make some stupid decisions without consequences….

I don't know--what are your feelings concerning banana chips? 

• Fire 1
  • LOL 7
14 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Wow a productive day! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

The same, thanks for asking! He thought he was getting his staples out today but he was confused, it’s tomorrow. AND they called early this morning saying they want to do another procedure tomorrow as well, so he can't drive himself. Quite a scramble trying to find someone who'll drive him into Boston. Fortunately my brother came through like a champ. Son has to work, houseguest works at a college and it’s Orientation tomorrow so she can't skive off, I don't drive, the list goes on. Yikes. 

Yikes that was so nice of your brother and hopefully it is all uphill from here

• Like 1
  • Hugs 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

The same, thanks for asking! He thought he was getting his staples out today but he was confused, its tomorrow. AND they called early this morning saying they want to do another procedure tomorrow as well, so he can't drive himself. Quite a scramble trying to find someone who'll drive him into Boston. Fortunately my brother came through like a champ. Son has to work, houseguest works at a college and its Orientation tomorrow so she can't skive off, I don't drive, the list goes on. Yikes. 

Hope everything goes ok tomorrow!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 2

You know damn well what's going to come out of your mother's mouth, Joanne. 

Joanne is a damn fine looking woman, though, I'll give her that. Dumb as a rock, but she's very attractive. 

Joanne’s mother should be on the RHONJ.

I'm sure she's been grinding her molars to powder over the injustice of not being cast. 

Joanne, grow a pair and fess up. You’re an adult.

Wonder if her mother is packing a wooden spoon. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 5