Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E08: Jupiter

• Start Topic

So now these other Jasons aren't from other realities but just different versions split off from Jason1 when he was in the box?  Because that would make them all legitimately Daniela's husband as much as the one we call Jason1.  That's how I see it, anyway.  I would suggest someone reseal that box toute suite.   

• Like 5

So, the medication multiplied with them? I don’t understand how they multiplied in the first place, unless they were generated every time he opened a new door.  

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
1 hour ago, Anela said:

So, the medication multiplied with them? I don’t understand how they multiplied in the first place, unless they were generated every time he opened a new door.  

That's basically what he said, but it doesn't make any sense to me. Every world he went to had a different version of him there. I don't see how opening the doors created yet another version of him. The whole box thing doesn't make any sense.

And how does Daniela know "Jupiter" Jason is the original recipe Jason? He's the first one she met but there are so many carbon copies he could very well just be another copy for all she knows. I mean, we know that's original recipe Jason but she has no way of knowing that. 

I have no idea how they can resolve this. Daniela knows Jason 2 has more ampoules in the storage locker so maybe Jason 1 goes into the box and collapses all the other realities and then the other Jasons disappear? Or else Jason 1 takes Daniela and Charlie into the box and they find some other world where there's only one of them. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1

Confusing as heck!

and all the Jason’s are her Jason as they all were kidnapped that day! Just there are infinite number of worlds and branches there must be many danillas with evil Jason waiting for many Jason’s to return. 

I really thought this was final episode and on one hand hurrah. But also not really resolved. 
So if there are more episodes to come I guess the 3 family take jason2 amupules and go to nice Amanda world? Or evil Jason world? 

I'm calling it now...Ryan was marooned in the same world as Charlie and somehow they return using the two ampoules.

The final scene creep factor was awesome because you could feel Daniela's fear, but the whole Jupiter thing doesn't in any way ensure it's truly Jason 1...he was just the first to find her.  (although I do think the plot demands that it's J1).  

• Like 3
(edited)
On 6/19/2024 at 9:42 AM, NeenerNeener said:

#toomanyjasons

I thought this was hard to follow when it was just two Jasons. It's become impossible now, because there are too many "good" Jasons.

Exactly!  Every Jason coming out of the box now is a version of good Jason.  The one Daniella jumped into the car with is just as much her Jason as Jupiter Jason.  How can she choose one when they are all exactly alike except for one small choice made in another world?  One turned left and the other turned right.  Which is the real one?  They both are.

On 6/19/2024 at 5:48 PM, iMonrey said:

I don't see how opening the doors created yet another version of him

Every choice each Jason makes creates another version that made the opposite choice.  It's infinite.  At this point they are all the real Jason trying to get back to Daniella.  (Except Evil Jason of course.)

On 6/19/2024 at 5:48 PM, iMonrey said:

I mean, we know that's original recipe Jason but she has no way of knowing that. 

They are all original recipe Jason.  

How will Jason (any of them) explain to the authorities that no, the dead Jasons weren't identical siblings?

Edited by Haleth
  • Like 4
On 6/21/2024 at 5:42 PM, catherinejane said:

Confusing as heck!

and all the Jason’s are her Jason as they all were kidnapped that day! Just there are infinite number of worlds and branches there must be many danillas with evil Jason waiting for many Jason’s to return. 

Makes sense. So did one Evil Jason kidnap all of these Jasons, or are there many Evil Jasons? 

16 hours ago, Haleth said:

Exactly!  Every Jason coming out of the box now is a version of good Jason.  The one Daniella jumped into the car with is just as much her Jason as Jupiter Jason.  How can she choose one when they are all exactly alike except for one small choice made in another world?  One turned left and the other turned right.  Which is the real one?  They both are.

16 hours ago, Haleth said:

They are all original recipe Jason.  

How will Jason (any of them) explain to the authorities that no, the dead Jasons weren't identical siblings.

Quite intriguing and confusing. So the "original" Jason -- protagonist Jason -- recognizes this as his world. In other similar worlds it was easy for him to tell when something was off. 

Therefore, are these other Jasons from other worlds, in which case, something must be different, even slightly different, from their original worlds? Or are they cyber-clones of the original Jason -- a Chicago Orphan Black, so to speak?

• Like 1

I think there are also infinite worlds were an evil Jason is long with the wife.

you can’t tell they are different as they were all the same at the point 1 month ago that Jason 1 was abducted. The changes are ones that happened when he was away. 

weird the good Jason’s all came to this 1 world but maybe it has a stronger “resonance” to attract them back!!

On 6/22/2024 at 7:44 AM, Haleth said:

How will Jason (any of them) explain to the authorities that no, the dead Jasons weren't identical siblings?

Answering myself. I guess this will be hand waved away just as Jason and Amanda buying things in other universes was. 

Yeah this now makes no sense with all the other ‘good/teacher’ Jason’s.  Jupiter just approached Daniella differently, maybe that’s is why she opted to go with him?  Idk.