Type keyword(s) to search

Season 6, Live Chat!

• Start Topic

On 8/13/2024 at 12:08 PM, BAForever said:

This times 1000 @Pepper Mostly. There are times when an induction is medically necessary, pure risk vs reward, but just because mom-to-be is anxious or uncomfortable isn't one of them. 

That baby was a full term 40+1 baby. He was gonna be a c-section baby even if she waited regardless because he got stuck- it was a classic situation with a young mom and a baby with a big head etc. I just wish she didn’t have to endure all the nonsense of going through a tough labor with so much pushing, because regardless of her situation I don’t want to see anyone in pain like that. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
22 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

She was in the hospital for SIX days? I had a Cesarean at 35 weeks with a full placenta previa and pregnancy induced hypertension, I lost so much blood I looked like a vampire's victim. I went in on a Thursday and was booted out on Sunday afternoon! 

To be fair, about three of those six days were spent in labor.  Lord knows what level of damage she incurred.  And would you willingly send a 16 year old home with a newborn with that crew?  Not me.  Medical malpractice.  For Easton,

• Like 1
15 hours ago, b2H said:

To be fair, about three of those six days were spent in labor.  Lord knows what level of damage she incurred.  And would you willingly send a 16 year old home with a newborn with that crew?  Not me.  Medical malpractice.  For Easton,

I was a NICU RN for many years, and sometimes it broke my heart to have to send the baby home with the "parents".  And sometimes bad things did happen months later.  One baby died of starvation because her "mother" didn't feed her regularly or enough.  Unless  the parents are drunk or high when the they want to drive the baby home, you have to let them go.  In this case there is a grandmother involved at least.  But I agree--poor Easton.

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

I don't understand what Kayleigh expects Graham to do. He can't breastfeed for her. I don't think he should drop out of school and live with Kayleigh full time. But once again, Mandy and Kayleigh are *itching about Graham.

I want to smack Emmalee. She's so bossy and Nate is really trying. She just keeps saying "He's so immature." So are you Emmalle!

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

Emmalee is the bane of my existence. She feels like she has to mother Nate, yet she's the one that wants help with EV-ER-Y-THING!!! The baby, her eyelashes, her emotions, getting dressed, breathing air, you name it. 

• Applause 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Graham can barely get himself ready for school but Kayleigh wants him to step up and help her nurse the baby. Okay.

These dippy girls all whine about "stepping up" and "needing help", but they have no idea what they really want. (Hint, in three months it will be "to just be a normal teenager" again). Ship. Sailed. Deal.

I want to hang out with Lawrence's mother, she's a stitch. 

• Like 8
  • Applause 4

I presume the production people showed Lawrence the tape of the bus antics. I mean,didn't Lily. break the fourth wall and offer to show it to him? More unnecessary drama.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1

Oh Kayleigh is just loving ordering Graham around, isn't she? 

Kayleigh, its changing diapers. Even your idiotic low IQ friends can learn the difficult technique in about 38 seconds. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
(edited)

EARTH TO GRAHAM: YOUR BABY MAMA JUST HAD SURGERY.

YOU STAY YOUR ASS AT HER HOUSE.

(And I've been easy on Graham until now.)

3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh Kayleigh is just loving ordering Graham around, isn't she? 

Kayleigh, its changing diapers. Even your idiotic low IQ friends can learn the difficult technique in about 38 seconds. 

How's Mr. Mostly this week?

Edited by JeanJean
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 2

Kayleigh's friends are already distancing themselves. They're thinking of school and friends and parties and homework, not diapers and babies and day care. 

Kayleigh is spending all her time fobbing the baby care off on everyone who drifts over her transom. She has no interest in caring for her baby. I mean, as a new mother you'd think she'd be so besotted she'd want to. At least sometimes. And she looks at doing the bare minimum to care for him as punishment. 

• Like 7
  • Sad 2
  • Applause 1
1 minute ago, JeanJean said:

EARTH TO GRAHAM: YOUR BABY MAMA JUST HAD SURGERY.

YOU STAY YOUR ASS AT HER HOUSE.

Sadly, these idiot kids cannot keep two thoughts in their heads at the same time. Kayleigh being sore from surgery is completely divorced from “she might need help.”

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
2 minutes ago, JeanJean said:

How's Mr. Mostly this week?

Thank you, he's doing OK! Recovering well from gallbladder and still in limbo with regard to the rest--still getting tests. Thanks so much for thinking of him! 

• Like 1
  • Hugs 1
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Kayleigh's friends are already distancing themselves. They're thinking of school and friends and parties and homework, not diapers and babies and day care. 

Kayleigh is spending all her time fobbing the baby care off on everyone who drifts over her transom. She has no interest in caring for her baby. I mean, as a new mother you'd think she'd be so besotted she'd want to. At least sometimes. And she looks at doing the bare minimum to care for him as punishment. 

Good I hope her friends learn! 

Why doesn't she fly??? 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
Just now, MagicEyes said:

I thought this was an expensive wedding, but these suits look really cheap. 

Gentlemen’s Warehouse, second suit is free.

1 minute ago, tvrox said:

I thought powder blue tuxedos died in the 1970s. 

If only.

• LOL 5
(edited)

I haven't seen a tux that ugly since my high school grad dance in 1976. Lily's dress is pretty and I think she looks lovely. The ushers' suits are nice.. why didn't Lawrence put on one of them instead?

Edited by Red Bridey
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Lilly's mother is an IDIOT. Lady. Your dippy daughter has TWO children by two different men. You don't need to see her draped in white polyester with some cheap lace stuck onto it to know she's grown up. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 6
Just now, MagicEyes said:

I hope someone remembered to bring the tit tape. We don't need a wardrobe malfunction. 

Between the saggy tits and potential period disaster, this wedding is turning into a mine field. 

• LOL 4
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

What happened to Lilly’s first baby daddy? I can’t remember.

I think I vaguely remember he was an asshole but Lilly was sure it was true love and would last forever.

• LOL 5

My son is flying in from the West Coast on Wednesday. I actually managed to vacuum the lower level and clean the bathroom down there. It was touch and go for a while. I wasn’t feeling it.

2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Lilly is too stupid to wean him, so she just keeps on breastfeeding. 

As I said a few weeks ago, she’s waiting for her mother to do it for her.

• LOL 4