Type keyword(s) to search

S4.All Episodes: 90 Day Fiance: Love in Paradise

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’ve been hoping for weeks now tha Alex was going to come to her senses but I refuse to bite!

I don't know why she's so perplexed that he wants to have sex with her cousin. From where I sit, it seems he wants to have sex with EVERYONE, everywhere. He'd have sex with a loaf of bread, a pile of dirty laundry, or a Roomba. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

The only thing I can say about Kyle sniffing his dirty socks that at least it wasn’t dirty underwear.

Only because he doesn't wear underwear. To cool the jewels properly. 

He's such a grubby little worm. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I don't know why she's so perplexed that he wants to have sex with her cousin. From where I sit, it seems he wants to have sex with EVERYONE, everywhere. He'd have sex with a loaf of bread, a pile of dirty laundry, or a Roomba. 

Quietly hides her cat…

• LOL 14

You can tell this guy has absolutely zero friends, he doesn't even have a guy he can call up and have a beer with. friendless friendless friendless friendless

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

He wanted to end it on a "somewhat good note". He made accusations and told her she was stupid and wrong to feel the way she feels. invalidated her feelings and smirked when she got mad. THIS is what he calls "a good note". No wonder he will never, ever have a girlfriend. 

1 minute ago, OoogleEyes said:

You can tell this guy has absolutely zero friends, he doesn't even have a guy he can call up and have a beer with. friendless friendless friendless friendless

Right? I feel we've been cheated of a scene with a couple of guys enjoying a latte and talking about their feelings. You know, as guys do. 

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 3
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

So Adriano is backpedaling. He wants a threesome but not with Alex’s cousin. Alrighty then.

"I don't want a threesome with your cousin! I don't even like her! She's not my type! She's ugly! I hate her! It was a JOKE!"

Adriano displays his utter cluelessness. She's been nagging him about his penchant for threesomes ever since her plane landed, and he makes a JOKE about having a threesome with her cousin? Pull the other one, Adriano. Jesus what a dumbfuck.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

Poor Alex. Her dramatic exit is probably not what she envisioned. Rather than sweeping away without a backward glance, she has to clamber gracelessly off the boat with a towel over her shoulders and stumble into a dinghy. 

• Like 3
  • Fire 2
  • LOL 6
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I am totally down for a live chat. 

If there was no live chat I would have stopped watching all these shows.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

I believe I will give Forbidden Love a shot.

Me too! My very Catholic former boss married her very Jewish husband. Even though she converted it caused a lot of problems on both sides of the family. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Luke: I know baby. You're right, I don't trust you. 

Yeah, dumbass. She'll sign. Because she will not marry you. You don't have a nickel. She's no dummy.

Oh, Luke is willing to trust Madeleine again, What a prince. 

• Like 3
  • Angry 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Here comes that shithead Luke. "I love you, you little tramp". He is terrible. 

It will only get worse when she gets over to the US and réalises he is broke and she is trapped.

• Like 3