Type keyword(s) to search

S4.All Episodes: 90 Day Fiance: Love in Paradise

• Start Topic

Oh Ani. You so do not have a future together. You are a beautiful, accomplished, sophisticated woman. You deserve SO much better than this weird socially inept little troglodyte. 

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Kyle, take you point system and stick them up your ass.

Pointy end first. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 5

Hello, my lovies! No neighbor drama to interrupt my Monday date with you all! Just remind me any time I wonder how can I find a stud like Kyle or Cesar or Sarper or or or, that I am *perfectly fine* and *drama free* on my own!!

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

Oh my god, this guy. Deliberately obtuse. "I've seen shorts in Malta!", all wide eyed. I bet he's the kind of guy who challenges people to "debates" all the time. And goes up to people wearing band t shirts and demands that they name three songs by them. 

And of course he has appalling table manners. Ani, start deducting points. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 4

This reminds me of the Star Trek: The Next Generation episode about the Trills. Where Beverly was having a hot and heavy romance with some alien guy, but in their culture when the old body wore out they got a new one, and it might be a different gender. Poor Beverly was totally knocked for a loop.

Oh for heaven's sake, Shawn. Aliya and Douglas are the same person. 

• Applause 4
1 minute ago, Red Bridey said:

God, how much luggage is Shawn bringing? How long is he staying? I'd be terrified if I saw that cart coming at me!

One of the suitcases is for his cosmetics, hair products, skin cream, etc.

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 3
(edited)

Ok but Shawn as a hairstylist should know you need several packs of each hair type, not just a couple here and there unless you’re doing a couple of braids…

Edited by For Cereals
  • Like 2
  • Useful 3
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

One of the suitcases is for his cosmetics, hair products, skin cream, etc.

I mean, I always want to bring a suitcase full of shoes when I go on vacay, but I won't check my luggage so that's a non-starter. These people are so high-maintenance!

• LOL 3
Just now, Red Bridey said:

Now I know that Burger King is a sponsor I must remember to mute the TV as soon as the show goes to commercial. 

Have it your way.

• Angry 1
  • LOL 5

Get ready folks, Judgement Train will soon be pulling in to the station. 

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Sausage jokes. How clever.

Wow, they're so fun. 

"I found myself on a dating app". Holy passive voice. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

Wait, they supposedly tell each other EVERYTHING. But none of the fam know about her past adventures?? 

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Remind me. Is she a therapist?

Heh. Not for long. 

• LOL 4
4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

MILF Manor—now they have the milfs dating the sons AND their fathers. Because Season 1 wasn’t trashy enough.

I watched it!

• Mind Blown 3
  • LOL 2

Wait, they've broken up twice? They've only seen each other in person for ten days? Why is she hanging on to this? Himbos are pretty thick on the ground, she should be able to find a muscled, tattooed long haired cement head easily enough. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

Oh, Luke. Get ready for your wallet to be hoovered.

What? No airport dance?

She can’t stand him.

Is anyone else missing the translator app in this show? I guess SSW will make up for it.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1