Type keyword(s) to search

Season 10 (Andi) Spoilers

• Start Topic

The comments are saying it's Chris or Marcus. I have absolutely no memory for this show and I'm too lazy to look it up, but what are the dates referenced in the letter? France, Venice, Belgium, the monastery? (was that Chris with the pottery making date just off sacred grounds?)

It'd make sense to be Chris, just another Bachelor audition, I think. But if it's Nick, it just makes me sad. As much as he didn't believe I the "process" starting out, it sounds like he really let go and fell for her. Especially if this was written around the time they taped Men Tell All, after he had time to get out of the bubble.

I believe all the dates match up to Nick, not Josh or Chris.  Marcus would never write it as he's all in for Bachelor in Paradise

And if Nick did indeed write it at the time of the taping of MTA, yikes that's really bad for him.  Unless he was forced to do so after his little plane chat being caught on tape.

Off to watch the finale with some friends.  Hope everyone enjoys the show!

What on earth are they playing at? Anyone who's watched the show can tell that letter is from Nick, so they've totally spoiled the ending there. Unless the ending is that she dumped both.

Or they've faked it and that's not what it says at all.  Wouldn't put it past Fless, et. al.  Or Steve is wrong and Nick really is the winner, and they're doing this to throw us off the scent?  Or they just don't care cause ratings are going to be fine either way?  Or they think we're dumb?  Or some combination of the above?

• Love 1
(edited)

That's what baffled me. Why publish something so obvious a few hours before the show was ending anyway. There is zero subtlety in that letter. The locations/dates/activities referenced in the letter don't match up to anyone else but Nick. The whole thing about it being good but not being great interestingly was the conversation Nick and Andi had during the second cocktail party when he asked her what she was looking for and what she thought she hadn't found. I guess one can argue that they figure the average viewer wouldn't be searching online and reading all this stuff so they wouldn't see it but then it begs the question, why publish it at all if not for people to see it. 

Or they've faked it and that's not what it says at all.  Wouldn't put it past Fless, et. al.  Or Steve is wrong and Nick really is the winner, and they're doing this to throw us off the scent?  Or they just don't care cause ratings are going to be fine either way?  Or they think we're dumb?  Or some combination of the above?

It's madness I tell you... Well the ratings apparently haven't been too great, so I've heard, so I guess they're just throwing everything and the kitchen sink at this point to heighten interest and excitement. Of course I thought the whole letter cliff-hanger was to get people to watch. Kind of useless when they publish it hours before the show airs. 

Edited by truthaboutluv

Or they've faked it and that's not what it says at all. 

I could believe that if it didn't sound 100% like something Nick would write. Unless they made Nick write a fake letter in addition to filming a fake plane video.