Type keyword(s) to search

Season 10 (Andi) Spoilers

• Start Topic

I wonder who leaks the first episode to Steve!?!?  Might be Fleiss himself as there is nothing like lots of free publicity for the upcoming season!

See, this is where the lawsuit didn't make any sense to me, unless it was a huge exercise in Kabuki theater. I think RS helps the show by generating additional interest, stirring up controversy, etc. He's sometimes the best PR the show has. There are even people who watch hoping to catch Steve up and prove him wrong. 

• Love 1

Didn't RS hint in that column that he somehow gets/has access to the press site, where shows are previewed by critics?  That's how I read it.  But not sure.

He keeps claiming he has a bit of info which will "confirm" his spoiler about Andi and Josh, and that it's something he's never had before.  He will supposedly reveal it on Monday.  Even though he's an ass, I admit I'm intrigued.

(edited)

Well Reality Steve's major spoiler is up on his site and its a biggy.  Some random person was sitting behind Nick V on his plane ride back home to Milwaukee and taped a conversation where Nick gave away his final 2 experience.  Seems like Nick, like most final 2 folks thought he'd be #1 and was very surprised that he wasn't!  And he doesn't really have nice things to say about Josh.

Worth a watch,if you get the chance, before they get taken down.  But RS has transcribed them so even if Fleiss makes the actual video go away, the transcription is there for eternity. 

Edited by CindyBee

How self-absorbed or thick to you have to be to not realize that you probably shouldn't speak loudly into your cell phone on an airplane about things which you have signed an agreement to not reveal?  He asked for that.

I mean, I guess maybe he thought no one would know who he was yet, so no one would be remotely interested in listening to him?  But the contestants can't be completely ignorant of RS and his site, can they? And the fact that he publishes pics of these guys weeks before they appear on TV?

• Love 1
How self-absorbed or thick to you have to be to not realize that you probably shouldn't speak loudly into your cell phone on an airplane about things which you have signed an agreement to not reveal?  He asked for that.

I mean, I guess maybe he thought no one would know who he was yet, so no one would be remotely interested in listening to him?  But the contestants can't be completely ignorant of RS and his site, can they? And the fact that he publishes pics of these guys weeks before they appear on TV?

1) Find someone watching the Bachelorette. 7 millions persons, sure it's a lot.

2) In this group, find someone who's interested enough to read online about it and doesn't mind being spoiled...

3)  ... knows about and bears reading Obnoxious Reality Steve (or the sites who shares his informations)... I don't know his site ranking but i'll be generous and say he has 100 000 visitors.

4) In this group, you must find someone with a good memory and then....

5) ... in this group, find someone with a very good facial recognition software in his head because damn, that's not easy for everybody to recognize someone on the base of 2 good photos (and one with his head down) where he's super groomed vs the frumpy guy we saw on the photo from the phone. 

6) Put one of those on Nick's path when he's talking about being dumped. 

I'm no statistician but it reads slim no ? Possible of course ! Probable... ?

Anyway, slim odds or not, if I just got dumped from a woman and sent home in coach by the show to add insult to injury right after that, I would probably don't care about being listened and spoiling the show ! 

Like Waving Feather said, at least he was gracious !

If I had been in that row behind Nick and he was talking that loudly and could hear what he was saying, I totally would have known who he was as it was all over Reality Steve's site about who was in the final 4.  But agree the odds of that happening are very, very small but it did happen so goes to show you that you never, ever know who is sitting behind you in a public space.  

• Love 1

So Reality Steve says that Eric leaves in episode 4 before the rose cermony admist some drama.   Do we think that its him with the "girlfriend" back home!?!  I'm leaning towards yes and it will be interesting to see just how Fleiss spins it.  The fact that episode 3 is on Sunday, then episode 4 on Monday makes me believe that episode 4 will be a cliff hanger and the rest of the episode will be shown on 6/9 with extra footage of Eric that's not so drama filled.   Something is up with the fact that the episode that Eric leaves is being shown early (6/2). 

• Love 2
(edited)

Yeah I can't blame Nick too much. I think this is more a reminder that with social media and camera phones, you're being watched everywhere, which is kind of creepy and scary to think about. Because he actually never says anything too spoilery if you will - he never mentions Andi's name, specifics of what country they were, etc. I guess his comment about wanting to get back to the real world after all "this is over" sort of gives it away but as a poster above noted, unless you were spoiled that this was someone on Andi's season, that conversation could have been any random conversation.

Also, am I the only one who thinks the K-Mart thing is being blown out of proportion. Okay, sort of weird he'd pick that store but I thought the point he was making was that he was ready to be with her in the real world versus flying to exotic locations, having over the top dates which let's face it, is not real life. And where SO many of those couples from the franchise fail. When real life and the mundane day to day starts, suddenly that person's not as interesting or attractive anymore. 

I am surprised the guy with the first impression rose made it so far since as pointed out, so many of the seasons, the person who gets the first impression rose fizzle out by Top 8 or 6. I have to say also, for many seasons, I've found the editing always plays up the connection more with the one not picked and the one picked sometimes is invisible for awhile but, and granted I know it's only been one full episode, judging from last night, I totally see how Josh was picked and Nick the one not. There definitely seemed to be more attraction between Andi and Josh while with Nick, she seems charmed by him. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 1
(edited)

Reality Steve's new recap is up and its Cody with the girlfriend, not Eric.  Also the reason for the episode move up is that ABC wants to air an interview with Hilary Clinton on 6/9 so the Bachelorette is getting bumped so there will be a 2 week delay between episode 4 when Eric leaves and Episode 5 when the show moves to Europe. 

And I'm surprised that Josh is so smitten with Andi so early on but since it seems mutal I can see how they end up together at the end.  

Edited by CindyBee

I do.  He's definitely got that earnest, sweet and hopeful demeanor.  Unless he does something stupid, it's his to lose. 

As a wealthy farmer, he's got the built-in "theme" of wanting "a sweet girl that wants to leave the big, bad city for the simplicity of farm life".  They'll cast more natural-looking girls with less makeup and less superficial trappings.  They'll have a whole new roster of dates that focus more on country life than glamour & glitz.

It will be a "new" direction for the franchise, and they be fools not to go with it. 

• Love 3

I agree, its Chris job to lose and really there isn't anyone else in the running at this piont.

Just look at the top six:

Josh--engaged to Andi; he probably was the #1 choice for the Bachelor if he and Andi hadn't made a match

Nick--wears blue man-capris and got busted blabbing the ending in public

Chris--coming off very sweet and dare I say normal; besides he is very wealthy

Marcus--on Bachelor in Paradise

Brian--could be an outside contender, if Chris screws it up

Dylan-on Bachelor in Paradise

• Love 1

I haven't been to RS's site in years, but was interested by the above posts. Was reading around (saw F4: Marcus, Chris, Nick and Josh, with Marcus out a F4 and Chris out after the overnight in Dominican Republic :(  ) when all of a sudden..

..my mouse stopped working, IE stopped working and I go an alarming warning about "harmful Malware" from the site. Not sure what that's about,but the computer wouldn't even re-boot, I had to actually unplug it. So... just passing it along--I haven't had a warning like that in a while (nowNorton Auto Protect has a redflag and "is processing threats"). Time to run a scan--I won't be back there.

Padma, that happened to me months ago on his site. My surge protector is next to my left foot, so I just stepped on the off button and shut down everything immediately. Then I had to run a scan, etc. How annoying!

I still visit his site, but only through Facebook.

I hope your computer is okay.

So sorry to hear that happened to you, too, Bella, but I appreciate knowing it. I haven't seen a warning like that on my computer for...years actually. Seems to be working okay after the scan (two Trojan horse viruses found). I don't know why that happened, but it does seem related to his website. If RS can be read on Facebook instead, that seems the way to go.

So what's the good stuff that RS supposedly has? I refuse to go to his website just on principle so I always appreciate when other people post a synopsis - especially when that synopsis contains all the pertinent information in one tenth the words and without RS's egotism.

So what's the good stuff that RS supposedly has? I refuse to go to his website just on principle so I always appreciate when other people post a synopsis - especially when that synopsis contains all the pertinent information in one tenth the words and without RS's egotism.

The only thing recently he has up on his site that would be considered news is that Juan Pablo and Nikki are going to be on couples therapy.

Nothing new about any spoilers for this season but since I think Andi choose Josh from night one, there really isn't going to anything else to report about this season expect maybe Steve will elebroate on Eric's leaving.   I guess we'll see in tomorrow's write up after tonight's episode. 

Reality Steve has the scoop on Eric's exit, which he believes will be shown in full. I know some of you don't like to visit his site, so I'm taking one for the team. ;-)

Main points:

• They get into an argument in which he accuses her of being an actress who isn't there to fall in love
  • Andi gets upset and starts crying, and cancels the rest of the cocktail party
  • She sends him home outside of the rose ceremony
  • Love 1
(edited)

Woah, wasn't expecting that. Honestly, after last night's episode, I was thinking his exit would be some drama free "he just wasn't feeling it" type of situation since it was pretty obvious there was like zero spark between them. And has that ever happened on the show before (I have never been a regular viewer and have missed many seasons), for a contestant to call out the Bachelor/Bachelorette in that way?

I guess Andi's railing on Juan Pablo and Claire cussing him out for the Final Rose Ceremony sort of count but for a guy to call out the Bachelorette that way? And I'm really curious to see what made him think that about her because as annoying as Andi is, I do think she comes across as legitimately wanting to find someone.  I wonder if it has to do with the fact that more and more it's sort of clear that Andi has her favorites, that is, Nick and Josh, and the rest of the guys are really sort of just being strung along because there's a show to produce.

Edited by truthaboutluv
(edited)

I don't remember what the guys said to DeAnna during that infamous BBQ that she pitched a fit over them not LOVING her enough and her storming off so I don't know if that incident is similar to the one we will see tonight with Eric and Andi. 

Shame that Eric's last scenes on the show will be negative ones but I think there has been enough positive publcity around his life since he died that most will probably forget all about it by tomorrow.  

Edited by CindyBee

Is it awful that I hope it's a big scene & Andi looks ridiculous & there is much drama with a huge, neon, capital D? I tend to think most, if not all, of the people on the Bachelor/B'ette are there for more than just finding love. It could be their fifteen minutes, to have an adventure, to wake up an old interest or to turn their stint into more reality shows or some other career jump point from the exposure. I enjoy poking fun at these people too much to take it too seriously. I can't watch the stupid shows this week because my kiddos are gone for the week & I promised to save them to watch together. I'm reading anyway. Pffft to my stupid self. I didn't promise no reading! 

Oh, so it's Eric that causes the whole Wrong Reasons meltdown?! I thought Andrew was going to be outed about the waitress's number. I suppose we'll have another meltdown to look forward to once that comes to light! Considering she ALREADY had a meltdown over Craig's swim last week, eek, Andi's not exactly coming off in the best light here. Like how she was asking Nick last night how he's single. I guess the answer to that question about Andi is that she has a full-on temper tantrum over any perceived slight. No "grown ass man" wants to deal with that for the long haul!

• Love 1

So basically, Eric thinks Andi is there "for the wrong reasons".  Yeah, no real sympathy from me there.  He knew the deal going in and had 20+ seasons of this show to clue him into what it was about. 

Obviously he was a nice guy in real life, but I think he was ultimately there to promote himself and his global adventure.  Andi was just an attractive conduit for him. 

Oh, she'll feel guilty of course.  Everybody he encountered recently has probably played that mental "What if...." game, and how their actions may have impacted him. 

Obviously he died like he lived: full-tilt, balls to the wall and adrenaline rushed to the max.  He wasn't perfect at being a contestant, so I'll be he just brushed it off and went on to something else.  

Oh, I've no doubt that he forgave her and moved on.  He doesn't really seem to have ever been the type who would hold a grudge.  It's just that I'm sure she's going to have a much harder time forgiving herself even though she knows that his death had nothing whatsoever to do with her.  It's why she said in her blog that she couldn't even watch their 1-on-1 date knowing what eventually happened to him.

(edited)

Reality Steve has a new column up for last night's show.

And FYI, I post over there under the screen name "Angelfish" (long story!), so if any of those posts sound familiar or have the same phrases as mine here, you know why. I am NOT a post-stealer! *LOL*

Edited by leighdear

Reality Steve put up reader emails in response to the show. 

So Steve got an email from Eric's sister Karen saying the show handled his exit fine. 

Last night on Entertainment Tonight, Eric's brother Scott said the show handled his exit fine. 

Today, Steve posts a letter from Eric's SIL (married to his bro, Brian) that said the show handled his exit fine. 

People who knew Eric.  People that loved Eric.  People closest in the world to Eric.   They said it was fine. 

Yet, thousands of people are basically calling them liars.  People that didn't know him or love him.  They aren't satisfied. They didn't think it was fine. 

WTF?

• Love 1

As a wealthy farmer, he's got the built-in "theme" of wanting "a sweet girl that wants to leave the big, bad city for the simplicity of farm life".  They'll cast more natural-looking girls with less makeup and less superficial trappings

Chris as the next Bachelor?  Am I the only one who immediately heard in my head the jingle "You don't have to be LONELY, at farmersonly.com"?  

Check out the commercials, they're hilarious, with animals talking about their farmers being lonely.

• Love 2

Just FY Your Information: Reality Steve has revealed that the love letter Andi got last week (and there will be more apparently) is from Chris.  That may help explain why he stays around so long.

• Love 1
I wonder if it has to do with the fact that more and more it's sort of clear that Andi has her favorites, that is, Nick and Josh, and the rest of the guys are really sort of just being strung along because there's a show to produce.

I can't believe that in this many seasons I never thought about this. I wonder if the lead is ever told "hey we need at least ### more dates before we can make the show work"?  How awkward would that be for all of them but especially the lead having to try to string them along? 

Separate note, I'm glad to know Eric's family was fine with how everything was portrayed with his exit. They're the ones who matter. I can kinda picture them going "oh my gosh that's so Eric!"  I hope so anyway.

I can't believe that in this many seasons I never thought about this. I wonder if the lead is ever told "hey we need at least ### more dates before we can make the show work"?

It has pretty much been confirmed by multiple past Bachelor(ettes) that producers give them a list of at least 4-5 names that first night, to pick for the Rose Ceremony because pretty much most of the time the leads only remember maybe 10 men/women and usually are only really interested in maybe 5. 

• Love 2

I read this morning that Andi has asked to go back to work at the DA's office, which would indicate things are going well with Josh and they are planning their future in Atlanta together.  At the very least, it looks like she's done with the reality circuit.

Or maybe the show asked her to at least pretend to be interested in going back to her job since they want to sell the storyline of Andi being a lawyer, kind of like the whole Jake the Pilot sl during his season since Jake the Famewhore wasn't as catchy.

Reality Steve has got some good stuff on his site.  He's anticipating a lot of Marquel-related questions on his webcast tonight.

I'm really hoping this "Marquel is the Second Coming" stuff will die off pretty soon.  He seems like a nice, handsome guy, but enough already, people!  *LOL*