Type keyword(s) to search

Season 10 (Andi) Spoilers

• Start Topic

RS didn't say Chris went home in the daytime, he said Andi didn't take Chris to the Fantasy Suite.  I paraphrased, so my "after the daytime" actually meant "in the evening".....*LOL*  My apologies for the confusion.

Got it. 

As for the second one, my bet would be that Nick causes some sort of delay during the RC.  Maybe he takes her aside before she gets started, or he's in his room, needing to be coaxed out or something.

Or he just hadn't taken his spot in the line yet and the promo monkeys used it to play with the viewers, just as they did last week with the Final 4 where there was a shot of only Marcus, Josh and Chris waiting for rose ceremony. 

My mom called me right after Chris left, and SHE was crying on the phone....She knows I read all the spoilers and she kinda gasped out "Please tell me Chris gets to be the new Bachelor!"....  I told her that as far as I've read, he's supposed to be.  She just sighed and said "oh bless his heart, he needs it!"......*LOL*  My mom is awesome, but she hates spoilers!

• Love 1
(edited)

So I take back a previous comment. Watching the show last night, yeah I'm going with Andi slept with both Josh and Nick. Not saying that means I believe that's what swayed her decision as I'm sure she already felt more for Josh but girl looked straight up horny at the end of both of those dates. And even if she didn't go all the way with both - there was probably still a lot of stuff that happened between her and Nick as I feel certain she definitely slept with Josh.

Edited by truthaboutluv

I think she slept with both of them too and I feel like after last night's episode that both she and Josh are going to have to put some extra effort into their relationship for him to get over what happen on that fantasy date with Nick.    The "After the Final Rose" show could have some tense moments, if Josh hasn't put it all behind him.

Something is off about the previews so I wonder if she's going to pull an Ali and send Nick home before the rose ceremony!?!?   Thoughts?

That seems to be the consensus from people who poke and analyze and nitpick this stuff to death. I think one of the biggest evidence for some is that there was no shot of the two guys in their suits. I guess the argument is that the promo monkeys didn't show Josh because if they only showed him it would give it away that he was the only one left at that point.

I do think it's clear that Nick does get through a LCD because there's a shot of him and Andi kissing at what looks like night-time and from the plane video, he tells whoever he is speaking to that he loved her parents so he clearly got to meet the parents too. So if she does let him go before the final rose ceremony, I guess it would be like Emily with Arie...although wait, did Arie get a LCD? I know he met her parents.

eta: As for my comment above, yeah this is when you remember how honestly kind of creepy this show is. 

(edited)

What does LCD stand for? 

Since Andi let Chris go before the rose ceremony to spare him the embarrassment, I wonder if the producers would let her spare Nick in the same way?  We know they want to maximize the dramazzzz, so would they let her jettison 2 of the final 3 in a supposed less painful manner?  

I honestly think it could go either way.  

Edited by leighdear

LCD - Last Chance Date.

If my memory is correct, in the finale episode, both contestants get to meet the Bachelor(ette)'s parents and spend some time together. Then the next day there is a last chance date which is usually the whole day and then after the lead makes their decision. So if as some speculate she lets Nick go before the RC, from the promo it would have to have been either the morning of the final rose ceremony because he clearly gets a LCD with her based on the shots of them making out in either her or his hotel room at night and he met her parents as well as I think there's a shot of him and Josh both, speaking to her dad. 

• Love 1

I rewatched the Nick airplane videos today (Reality Steve reposted them on his blog) and just call it a hunch after listening to Nick blabber on while eating cheetos, that he didn't propose so I won't be surprised to see Andi dump him before the final rose ceremony.  

• Love 1

I'm not sure if I buy the Nick video fed to RS.  Seems the timing was just too perfect.  It would hilarious if it was done just to mess with RS though!!  I do read his stuff but he really is an ass.  

(edited)

I'm telling you, I don't for a second think the video is false but damn would that make the entire season for me if it is and this season blows up as spectacularly, even more so really, in RS's face as Desiree's season. 

Bringing my post from the episode thread over to here where it can be discussed more openly with the spoilers out there:

So there is a deleted scene on abc.com of Andi viewing video messages from Nick and Josh. I actually didn't even realize that was missing from the episode even though it is a tradition when it gets down to the F3. A couple of things - yeah I'm further leaning to Andi sleeping with both Nick and Josh which, hey more power to her. But both Josh and Nick make comments about their night with her in the FS that in my opinion make it clear there was way more than talking that happened there. Nick talks about how it had all parts of the couple they've been from day one, that it had the intensity, passion, subtle moments. Yeah I don't think he was just talking about conversation. And Josh talked about how amazing it was and felt, being with her, waking up next to her, etc. So yeah, all I'm saying is stuff went down in those fantasy suites.

Two, Andi may have the best poker face of any Bachelorette I've ever seen which may have something to do with her being a lawyer because while my gut still says she picks Josh, watching her reactions to those video messages, it does create some reasonable doubt. She really did look like she was just glowing and had this ear splitting smile on her face throughout Nick's entire message and just looked so happy. With Josh she wasn't smiling the entire time but there was just this genuine fondness and warmth on her face, looking at him on the screen. Honestly, IMO, Andi looked like a woman in love with both guys while watching their videos. This may be the first season where right up until the end the lead may have truly been torn or like I said, her poker face was just that damn good.

I am also really interested in seeing how Andi lets Nick go and what reason she gives for her decision on the show and during the AFTR because re-watching their fantasy dates, while Josh was saying all the right things about family, children and she definitely seemed happy with what he was saying and there was a lot of heat going on between them in the fantasy suite, Andi looked truly blown away when Nick told her he loved her. And then in her talking head she talked again about never meeting someone who she felt such a mental and physical connection with. And this is the line she's been using about Nick from their first interactions - that she feels comfortable, that he sees her, sees who she is, that she can be herself with him and later she started with the talk about their intense passion and physical chemistry. So again I'm left to conclude that it really was a matter of her going with what she knew and was comfortable with or the editing hid the true intensity/depth of her and Josh's connection. 

Edited by truthaboutluv

Seems to me that one of the reasons Andi was blown away when Nick told her he loved her is that he told her WHY he loved her.  So awesome.  Nothing better than that - even now after 21 years of marriage.  It just rocks for someone to say here are all the things I love about you.  I don't think I've ever heard that on this show before - except for the "you're beautiful" part.

(edited)

I totally think the Nick video is legit and just one of the those one in a million chance encounters--superfan sitting near him on his flight home while he blabs what happened.  Unfortunately for Nick, with modern cell phones, what he said was recorded for all of us to hear.

I haven't watched the deleted scene with Andi watching the videos yet so thanks truthaboutluv for bringing it up;  I'll have to do so later today when I'm home.    Sounds like from your description that for the first time since Jason's season, we have a lead that is truly conflicted and quite possibilty in love at some level with two different people.    And why she chooses Josh at the end is basically why I'm still watching.

Edited by CindyBee

So there is a deleted scene on abc.com of Andi viewing video messages from Nick and Josh. I actually didn't even realize that was missing from the episode even though it is a tradition when it gets down to the F3.

Thanks for mentioning, I forgot about this element too (as an aside, I find these videos one of the most cringe-worthy parts of the entire show, and that's saying something). Josh mentions baseball in his first sentence! I can't. He also sounds like he's selling their relationship as if he's on an infomercial.  

But I wonder if the reactions they showed were her actual real-time reactions, or if they played with the editing. 

(edited)
Josh mentions baseball in his first sentence! I can't. He also sounds like he's selling their relationship as if he's on an infomercial.

I cracked up when Josh mentioned baseball because I was imagining the reaction of the viewers already annoyed with his talking about baseball. However I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and blame that on the producers. It's a pretty known fact that while the general sentiments in the video are that of the contestant, the producers do tweak and make suggestions so I'm betting that baseball reference was because of them.

But I wonder if the reactions they showed were her actual real-time reactions, or if they played with the editing.

Possible. With reality shows, there's always a question of what's completely real.

Edited by truthaboutluv
(edited)

So US Weekly's cover story this week is about Andi's love triangle with Josh and Nick and that the final 2 guy has been trying to win her back post show.   Who knows if this is remotely true as I would hope that Nick had more sense than that.

Edited by CindyBee

So US Weekly's cover story this week is about Andi's love triangle with Josh and Nick and that the final 2 guy has been trying to win her back post show.   Who knows if this is remotely true as I would hope that Nick had more sense than that.

I think he does have more sense, because in the video of him talking about Andi's decision, the person he's talking to clearly asks if there's a chance of her changing her mind and he doesn't seem at all hopeful. I mean he references Jason, but then goes onto say how stubborn Andi is. Then again, maybe it hadn't hit him fully yet at that point and he later regretted not trying to change her mind.

I guess it would be like Emily with Arie...although wait, did Arie get a LCD? I know he met her parents.

Arie got to the start of his LCD, but just as he arrived, Emily told him that she'd made her decision... so basically Arie got out of the car, said how he was happy to see her, got dumped, and went back into the car without going on the date.

Regarding the plane video being just a little too perfect with timing, someone commented on the possibility of producer Elan Gale being behind it. It would not surprise me given what he has done in the past. If you follow him on twitter, you will remember that he made up a story about "Dianne" while he was flying back in November.

• Love 3

I cannot see how the producers would deliberately spoil their own show like this.  To concoct the scheme that forces a contestant to trash the characters of both the lead and the other finalist on video, while showing himself as the loser, is unbelievable to me. And as this is a violation of the confidentiality agreement they sign, no contestant in the future would think they're bound by it.  Of course, the producers can't publicly acknowledge that Nick violated the agreement without admitting it was real.

I absolutely believe Reality Steve when he said in his column this past week:

Nick was on his flight home two days after the final rose ceremony was filmed, and that’s what came out of his mouth. I would’ve never posted these videos 8 days after I received them if I didn’t know every single detail behind them. Someone heard Nick talking about the show while sitting behind him on a plane, started recording, then sent it to me. Nothing more, nothing less. Every spoiler I gave you before the show even started ended up happening.

He also mentioned on his videocast that he knows that it was a once-in-a-lifetime catch, and he'll never get something like that again.

But as always, YMMV.

• Love 1
(edited)
If you follow him on twitter, you will remember that he made up a story about "Dianne" while he was flying back in November.

Was that the spoof video thing he did where it looked like he was having a meltdown on the plane? I vaguely remember reading about this - that a Bachelor producer got into it with a flight attendant and the whole thing ended up being one big fake/joke. 

As for the Nick-video, while I have never questioned its being real, why do people keep saying Nick "trashed" Andi and Josh? I guess Josh I can sort of understand with the comment about his doing nothing but eating, sleeping and shitting or whatever else. And granted I only skimmed the video that one time when RS first put it up on his site but as I recall, all Nick really said about Andi was that she went with what she knew and was comfortable with. Then I think whoever he was speaking to might have suggested her changing her mind like Jason did in his season and Nick says that's unlikely because Andi is too stubborn to change her mind. Then he talked about loving her parents and loving the relationship she has with them. I guess I just don't see where the bashing was. 

Personally I just want this season over with because it's starting to reach Emily's season level of crazy and ridiculous. Andi and Josh can move on with their shiny, brunette tanned lives - may they not end up as the 80 percent of other couples that have come out of the show and Nick can get back to his life. 

Edited by truthaboutluv

Was that the spoof video thing he did where it looked like he was having a meltdown on the plane? I vaguely remember reading about this - that a Bachelor producer got into it with a flight attendant and the whole thing ended up being one big fake/joke. 

I think it was over Thanksgiving weekend or some other holiday.  He was live-tweeting about a confrontation he was supposedly having with another passenger.

I don't think that makes the Nick video any less credible.  He wanted to be the biggest thing on the Internet for 24 hours, and it worked.  (He's become a quasi-celebrity in his own right; certainly one of the only reality-TV producers that viewers can name.)  It's far-fetched that the whole thing was a test run for an eventual hoax on RS.

@truthaboutluv,

You're right, what he said about Andi isn't really trashing, but calling her passive-aggressive is definitely not something I think he'd ever say in REAL public. It definitely fits under the insulting category for me.  Now, I know some people throw out that term casually, but it's a legit personality disorder that has very negative characteristics.  If he understood what that term really means, and somebody accused his mother or sisters of it, he'd knock the crap out of them.

So I guess we chalk it up to anger & frustration at the situation.

• Love 1
(edited)

YMMV because I've personally never considered being passive aggressive this massive personality disorder but maybe that's just me. Largely because frankly I think most people at some point in their lives have been passive aggressive about something - some are just more consistent with the behavior and do it far more often than others. But honestly, I think I'm just over this. Like I said I feel like I'm heading down the rabbit hole of crazy that was Emily's season where everything was nitpicked and judged to death particularly about the final two contestants (which is funny of course because the one genuine relationship that came out of that season was Arie and Jef's friendship). At this point I am just ready for Andi and Josh to have their media blitz talking about their amazing love story and Nick to go back to his life and everyone can move on. 

Edited by truthaboutluv

I happened to read this week's US Mag article and it pretty much confirms that Andi picked Josh in it's description of the fact that F2 was extremely upset and surprised at not being her choice.  It also states that the person is/was mad that he lost to "his biggest rival".  The F2 also wanted to try and meet up with Andi afterward to get her to change her mind ala Jason's season.

Based on what little I've seen of this season, none of that sounds like Josh.

(edited)

I disagree that none of that sounds like Josh. I know the show created the "Nick is so cocky/arrogant" edit but I don't believe that Josh wasn't just as confident in being Andi's choice. And at the end of last week's episode, I think both guys through their ITM comments made it clear that they were certain she was going to pick them - Josh stated how he wasn't even thinking about Nick, didn't care about him and that he knew it was him and Andi and how ready he was for them to start their lives together.

In my opinion, either of these guys would have been stunned by Andi's not choosing them. I also never saw any indication during the season that Nick saw Josh as his "biggest rival" because the edit the show showed was that apparently Nick didn't think there was any rival to him for Andi, that's how certain he was she was going to pick him. Finally, I don't buy the whole trying to win Andi back if Nick is the F2 largely based on the same smoking gun evidence that he is F2 - the video on the plane. 

From Nick's comments in the video, it seemed clear to me he'd accepted Andi's decision and while he was clearly still hurt, a little angry, he was kind of over it. He makes it clear he didn't try to change her mind, he seemed particularly annoyed by the fact that as he stated, the one thing she kept saying throughout the season was how easy everything was with him and yet when it came down to it, I guess one of the reasons she gave him for not picking him was that it was too hard. And then he clearly references the Jason season in the video stating that Andi is too stubborn to change her mind and that it wouldn't happen. I guess somebody could claim that when he had more time to think about it he had a change of heart and thought he could change her mind but I don't really buy it. 

I think this "trying to win her back" thing was planted by the show, to fit right along with their "big mysterious" letter to Andi at the end of the MTA to ramp up interest and buzz in the finale since as many have stated, this has been a pretty lackluster season in terms of drama except for the almost forced stuff - JJ/Andrew and of course Nick being some big mastermind villain. And I think it's especially lackluster to the media/public coming off the hot ass mess that was Juan Pablo's season. My guess is Andi will make her pick, yes likely Josh, Nick will be there at the reunion, there will be the requisite Bachelorette/F2 conversation, maybe CH will ask him about some of the guys not liking him or whatever and that will be it. Josh will come out, he and Andi will gush about their love and everyone will move on to BIP. 

eta: While not a spoiler, I will say that assuming all the evidence is correct and Josh is Andi's pick, I'm a bit surprised at CH's most recent blog. CH is not only the host of the show, he's a producer and yeah while they try to hide the winner and build some suspense, he often does try to sell the pairing, particularly towards the end.

That was the thing I remember that stood out to me with Des' season, that while RS and everyone seemed certain Brooks did return and that's who Des was engaged to, CH made it more than obvious in his blogs that he was not a fan. And I remembered being confused as to why he was setting up such a negative image of them when they have to sell the couple after the season ends. And lo and behold she didn't get engaged to Brooks. 

Again not saying Andi does not pick Josh and CH certainly hasn't given the impression he dislikes Josh but he keeps stating in his blogs and other comments made that Josh is the comfortable choice, the been there done that for Andi and he keeps equating her choosing to Nick as her willing to be daring and brave. He almost makes it sound like her choosing Josh would be lazy of her. And so close to the finale, I just don't get why he would frame the winning couple that way. But it'll be interesting to see how they act at the live reunion show.

Edited by truthaboutluv

Based on the video where Nick references Jason's season I really think the letter is from him, trying to pull a Molly. But then again they made a HUGE DEAL about the letter in the final episode of Sean's season and that ended up being less than nothing, so maybe it's just a love note from Josh.

(edited)

Based on the video where Nick references Jason's season I really think the letter is from him, trying to pull a Molly. But then again they made a HUGE DEAL about the letter in the final episode of Sean's season and that ended up being less than nothing, so maybe it's just a love note from Josh.

I'm 50/50 on the letter.   Part of me thinks its Nick trying one last time to spark something with Andi and the other half of me thinks its a big ole nothing.   Guess we'll see next Monday exactly what went down.   I do think the screen caps show that he is let go the morning of the final rose ceremony so that could be the "shocking end". 

Edited by CindyBee

YMMV because I've personally never considered being passive aggressive this massive personality disorder but maybe that's just me.

That's how I felt once upon a time too, but after I told my manager at a long ago job that she came across as passive aggressive - well, that was it, she spent the rest of my tenure in that position making my life a living hell. Since then, I'm very careful never to say it even if I think it. Maybe quite a few people peruse the DSM and are quick to take offense. I agree with you that we all use that technique at times, but the strict definition of it is far more serious.

• Love 1
(edited)

E! News showed a preview of the finale episode with both Nick and Josh giving Andi special gifts on what I assume is their LCD. Josh's gift to Andi is a baseball card with her picture on it and the name "Andi Murray" and stats about their love story I guess, on the back. Seriously...

I guess to each his own because I personally would have been "wtaf" with that but bless her heart, if Andi had already decided by that point that Josh was her pick, I doubt anything would have changed her mind anyway but again, seriously? I cannot be the only one who thinks that's the lamest ass gift ever.

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 3

I guess to each his own because I would personally have been "wtaf" with that but bless her heart, if Andi had already decided by that point that Josh was her pick, I doubt anything would have changed her mind anyway but again, seriously? I cannot be the only one who thinks that's the lamest ass gift ever.

But, but that's so romantic! I can see their anniversaries as the years pass. Year One: matching catcher's mitts....Year Ten: Season tickets to the Braves' games. Year 20 an autographed, framed oil painting from a photo of Brother in his very last game for someone we've never heard of.

I know there's nothing wrong with sports (imo, if not taken to excess, but I'm not marrying a frustrated "former pro" who was sure he'd earn a place in the Baseball Hall of Fame). But it is so over-emphasized in school and society its just kind of ridiculous. Andi will probably find the card "cute", but I think he could have gotten something more personal and nicer for her.

At least Andi seems likely to encourage their children to get a good education, not just being "a sports family" hoping for a professional athlete, as it seems her family valued education for her.

• Love 1
(edited)
Andi will probably find the card "cute", but I think he could have gotten something more personal and nicer for her.

This exactly is my issue. I always believe if you're giving someone a gift it should be something that's in some way about them because it's a gift for them. I guess in this instance, I can also understand something that "celebrates/commemorates their love story" which maybe that's what he was going for with the card. But my thing is that baseball card and baseball in general has zilch to do with Andi and is really something that's solely representative of Josh. And then to have her name changed on it because of course she'll take his name. I just...again maybe I'm being too judgmental but when I saw the clip I just couldn't shake the, "really, that's your idea of a romantic gift?"

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 3
(edited)

The baseball card thing?   My kids played baseball in a park district version of little league.  Each season, along with team photos, kids got individual sports photos taken.   A kid with a mitt or a bat, posing against a backdrop that looked  like a real baseball field.   AND - the option of having it printed on a baseball card, (with "stats" on the back)  also an 8 x 10 of a Sports Illustrated magazine cover. 

THAT is what I think of when I hear about josh giving her a baseball card.  Cute idea, if you're 9 years old and actually play baseball. 

Edited by backformore
  • Love 3

He gave her a necklace and added a vial that had sand from the beach where he first told her he loved her. It was something that at least related to their "journey" and relationship and it is also at the end of the day a necklace, something she can wear. Again what does baseball have to do with Andi personally and/or Andi and Josh's "journey" on this show? Absolutely nothing...it all relates to him and his past. 

• Love 2

If she does pick Josh, and then when they do break up, Andi will cite her own version of Princess Diana's famous quote "there were three of us in that marriage" only she won't be referring to Camilla Parker Bowles, but to baseball. 

• Love 3
(edited)

Am I the only one still holding out hope that the plane video is a hoax? Of course it is unlikely that the show would want to spoil their final two themselves, but then again, the only people seeing that video are the people who go looking for spoilers. They would be spoiled regardless, whereas people who avoid spoilers are none the wiser. So essentially, the producers have nothing to lose and quite a bit to gain. What Nick said about Josh wasn't very nice, but does it really matter, if the whole video is revealed as fake? If someone brings it up then they can just say he was playing it up for the camera. I just think it's weird that he would have that conversation in public when I'm sure they've all been told over and over again that they can't reveal the results. Nick does have some rebel in him though, so maybe he would.

Edited by MsPH
(edited)
Am I the only one still holding out hope that the plane video is a hoax?

As I said, the only reason I hope the plane is a hoax is because it would screw RS over. I swear, I think he gets way more obnoxious when he believes he has some smoking gun spoiler. And coming on the heels of Desiree's season that he completely blundered, it would be glorious. But alas, I don't think it's fake. I think it was one of those absolutely rare "what are the odds" moments in life.

I think the fake-tape theory is too implausible to buy.  To us, Reality Steve is invoked so frequently that we just write "RS."  Out in the real world, not so much.  If Nick intended to be heard and recorded "unknowingly" by someone who would get the tape to RS, he would have had to go around blabbing for a long, long time, in all sorts of public places, before he happened upon such a person.

A little late on this but just to clarify, the impression I've gotten is that the people who believe the tape is fake believe Fleiss and company are behind it. And we know Fleiss very much knows who RS is. So no one thinks Nick on his own decided to create a fake tape to fool people searching for spoilers. The belief is if it is fake, it was the franchise itself filming a staged video that they made sure to land in RS's lap. Seems pretty outrageous sure but again, kind of as unlikely as a person following this show so well that without it airing they were able to spot a contestant perfectly and realize immediately that their comments related to the show.

Of course it is unlikely that the show would want to spoil their final two themselves, but then again, the only people seeing that video are the people who go looking for spoilers.

Yeah having the F2 spoiled would sort of suck but I think they're more focused on the winner being spoiled. I mean Desiree's season they weren't exactly doing a good job to hide how far Brooks made it and I think most knew fairly early that Chris got to the end as well. But that didn't matter because the show still had the surprise ending many did not see coming because all the spoilers said Brooks would come back and sweep her off her feet.

Edited by truthaboutluv

According to RS:

1. The person hadn't watched the show in years and had no idea who Nick was. It was only after they heard him say "After the final..." that a bell went off. They went to RS's site, saw him in the cast and realized they were onto something.

2. It was someone RS had communicated with years before, but over time he'd lost their number and didn't immediately recognize who the message was coming from.

In general, specific-yet-unnecessary incidental details make me believe a story.

• Love 3

Well I for one find the story even less believable considering those details. He could have been referring to a sports tournament final for all that person knew. Why associate it with this show, if they haven't watched it for years? And since RS clearly knows someone related to the show to get all his spoilers to begin with, I don't see why someone on the show couldn't know someone who knows him. I definitely think he could be duped, and I for one find it much likelier than the story he's trying to sell. Whether the producers would bother doing that though is another thing altogether.

Yeah even if I still believe the video is likely real, those details make me more suspicious rather than less. Someone who hadn't watched in years coincidentally jumps to that conclusion because of a guy on a plane saying F2 and this same person who Steve hasn't heard from in years coincidentally drops this awesome spoiler in his lap. That's some kind of unbelievable luck right there.

Here's exactly what RS wrote about the incident recently:

I think the funniest thing about this whole thing was that she initially started recording Nick on the plane because he was talking so loud. She told me she was just gonna text the :30 video to her friend to basically say, “Ugh, look at the loud talker I’m sitting behind.” But then when she actually listened to what he was saying, she realized he was talking about the show. She told me she hadn’t watched the show in years, but obviously was familiar with it. She heard him utter the phrase “After the Final…you know” and that’s when the green light went off in her head. She immediately pulled up my site because she knew me from years ago (I hadn’t had any sort of contact with her in at least 5 1/2 – 6 years we’ve since determined). She saw Nick was a contestant that I had confirmed already, so she realized she was sitting behind the guy who was eliminated at the final 2 based on what he was saying. I mean, this was complete blind luck.

I don't know, I think I believe it.  He said more than just "After the Final . . . . you know."  He also, RS has reported, went on to talk about Jason's season when he changed his mind at the AFR.  Plus, the girl was only confirmed in the fact that it was a guy from the Bachelorette once she looked him up on RS's site.  So I think it's plausible.  Complete dumb luck?  Yes, but plausible.

• Love 2

If I remember the video correctly, Nick never actually mentions Jason specifically. I think the person he was talking to mentioned it because then he said something like "yeah the guy changed his mind" and then said "but she won't." But at that point the person had already been filming for a few minutes. Honestly I could have understood someone being suspicious at that point and filming from there. It's the F2 thing and then the Bachelor leap is what confuses me, especially from someone who claimed they hadn't watched the show in years. 

Again, I'm not saying I believe the video is fake but the whole thing is kind of odd and random. I guess maybe it's because I'm imagining my day to day life where I encounter people loud on their phones all the time. Let's face it, we live in a culture now where everyone is attached to their phones and in one day I hear tons of phone conversations from waiting in the line at Starbucks, riding the metro, sitting in a restaurant and I can't imagine ever thinking when some random guy says final 2 thinking "oh he must be talking about The Bachelorette. Let me start filming this."

• Love 1
I happened to read this week's US Mag article and it pretty much confirms that Andi picked Josh in it's description of the fact that F2 was extremely upset and surprised at not being her choice.  It also states that the person is/was mad that he lost to "his biggest rival".  The F2 also wanted to try and meet up with Andi afterward to get her to change her mind ala Jason's season.

Based on what little I've seen of this season, none of that sounds like Josh.

Between the two, if one of them were to be "upset and surprised" at not being picked, I think it'd be Nick.  Josh, by contrast, would I think simply shrug and say "welp, NUMBER 37!" (like the guy behind the deli counter).

I don't buy any "rivalry", but that characterization is probably third- or fourth-hand by the time it got to print, so I don't think any conclusions can be drawn from that one way or the other.

I think the letter that was shown at the end of the MTA will end up being much ado about nothing.  But, if it's from Nick, I think it will be part of a play on his part to be the next Bachelor.

(edited)

Apparently the show's official Facebook page put up a copy of the mysterious letter (sorry, don't have a link) and I will say that based on the words, it definitely sounds like Nick. One, because there's no baseball reference so it can't possibly be from Josh...I'm kidding. But on a serious note, it references things that only Nick was a part of.

What I'm trying to understand is why would this be spoiled so blatantly but more than that, I find it hard to believe Nick wanted all of Bachelor world to read a private letter he wrote so that definitely seems like a deliberate slap in the face to a guy who's already going to be dumped on national television in a few hours. Maybe the producers were more pissed than we thought about the video slip-up.

Edited by truthaboutluv