Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E13: Picture Perfect

• Start Topic

The six remaining chefs are tasked with recreating a "picture perfect" dish using just a photo. However, once the platform leaves, the photo goes with it, putting the contestant's memory and cooking skills to the test in the all-new "Picture Perfect" episode of Next Level Chef airing Thursday, April 18 (8:00-9:02 PM ET/PT) on FOX.

I said the same thing. The lemon piece was a garnish, it had nothing to do with the taste of the dish. I’m not rooting for anyone in particular but it’s obvious they are manipulating who they want in the finale.

• Like 1

Once again, they bring out the cooked red lobster and try to pass it off as an uncooked lobster.  Don't they realize that tv shows are shown in color.  Quite easy to spot a cooked lobster.  Stop trying to pass it off as raw already.

• Like 1

How do you not know that most of your raviolis are blown out? I’ve had that happen and you see it when you take them out of the water, and surely when you’re plating them. But he was gloating about how perfect his dish was.

i had to turn it off when they asked the losing guy to do the haka again. Demeaning and disrespectful. 

• Like 4

The lemon seemed a small thing but they made a point that the dishes had to match the picture.  Also, the cameras kept focusing on it when Mada put his plate on the platform and there was also Ayesha who'd made a comment about him managing his time.

As for Mr. Dreadlocks, why wouldn't you make extra ravioli in case some of them blew out? 

4 hours ago, milkyaqua said:

As for Mr. Dreadlocks, why wouldn't you make extra ravioli in case some of them blew out? 

What I saw was Zach truly not believing that his ravioli were faulty but accepting it because he had no choice - couldn't chance arguing with Gordon.  That whole bit looked a bit iffy to me.

I rather liked Mada and I felt a little sorry for him at the end.  I did not like the forced haka in a corner of a kitchen.  He was already eliminated.  He should have refused.

• Like 5

It does look like Christina is set to win.  They keep showing her all the time and Nyesha always has her hands in Christina's food helping fix everything.  She was crimping her pasta for her this time.  That does not seem fair.  The other chefs only make suggestions, not actually handle the food.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, marionette said:

It does look like Christina is set to win.  They keep showing her all the time and Nyesha always has her hands in Christina's food helping fix everything.  She was crimping her pasta for her this time.  That does not seem fair.  The other chefs only make suggestions, not actually handle the food.

And Christina is so proud of her eyebrows, that she had to announce on tv where you can get your's done.

• LOL 1

Tini was annoying last year on her season and she was annoying on this episode. I didn't need to see her again.  

I really don't want Christina to win this.  

• Like 4
  • Applause 1

Haven’t both winners so far been women?   WhileTournament of Champions is blind judged, this isn’t exactly, not even the elimination where they can probably guess who made what.  Not sure if Ramsay will want a male winner for balance, or another female winner so he can say look how fairly we are judging.  

On 4/21/2024 at 4:13 PM, marionette said:

Nyesha’s person won Season 1 and Gordon’s person won Season 2.  Both winners were women.  I’ve had Zack (Richard, male) picked as the winner since very early on.  

• Like 2