Type keyword(s) to search

S46 Ep. 7 "Episode Several" LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

A rogue vote at the last tribal council launches a blame game throughout the camp; players must keep their balance to keep their game alive and win immunity

Live chat thread

Will someone say the title quote? Or are the producers screwing with us and throwing out an obvious reference to Jelinsky?

Oh, and the new tribe is Nuinui.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lantern7 said:

Will someone say the title quote? Or are the producers screwing with us and throwing out an obvious reference to Jelinsky?

Both  A & B

• Like 1
(edited)

So Venus believes that Soda wrote her name down at the last TC.  She doesn't think there's anyone else that could have done it or would have done it.

After some bickering with Soda, Charlie fesses up.  Q's mad about it because he wanted Venus to keep believing Soda did it.

Maybe Q should have listened to Venus and voted Charlie off last TC.  

Charlie's annoyed that Q is running the show and everyone has to do everything he says.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 1

On one hand, I sorta laugh at the pettiness toward getting your name written down once.  On the other hand, I can feel the pain.  You're a competitor.  Also, the first time might not be the only time and that may be a problem.  In addition, one vote can be all it takes

• Like 1
Just now, Straycat80 said:

A balancing on feet challenge. Men usually lose these. 

That's right!  Pretty much fair enough.  Not sure Jeff and company want the same person winning

• Like 1
(edited)

Double boot tonight!  Everyone will be divided into two tribes.  One person on each tribe is immune.  Whoever lasts the longest overall gets a food reward for their group and they goe to TC second.  The first group who goes to TC and votes someone off, that person does not make the jury.

These immunity necklaces are pretty.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, LadyChatts said:

This immunity necklaces are pretty.

Might be the only postive for new era Survivor haha

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

Q was right that it was stupid of Charlie to tell Venus he was the one who voted for her but he was equally stupid going to Charlie and lecturing him about it.

Because sure enough, all it did was make Charlie see him as a threat that needs to go. Q keeps thinking he has to be in "coach mode" and lecture people on how to play the game but doesn't seem to realize he's failing at one of the most important factors of the game - don't draw attention to yourself as much as you can avoid it. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

And the tribes are:

Orange-Ben, Q, Kenzie, Tiffany, Tim, Hunter

Purple-Soda, Liz, Maria, Charlie, Venus, Tevin

How does Yanu get lucky to have all their members on the same tribe again?  Also, not sure I like Venus's odds.  Charlie knows she was coming for him (and he has Maria), and Tevin and Soda don't trust her.

Okay, seeing Q get frustrated that no one was understanding the rules to his alphabet game was funny.  Guess he gave up.

Also, way to burn Jelinsky there Probst.

• LOL 4
(edited)

So who’s guessing Hunter is not winning this challenge? I like the game attempt and the smack talk.

Edited by dizzyd
3 minutes ago, Grizzly said:

I actually Ooohed when Jeff said the first person voted out wouldn't make jury.

Didn’t think happen last season with Sifu?

Technically, no one said “episode several” yet.

Damn, it’s quiet there. I’m hoping Probst didn’t talk through the whole thing.

Tim's pulling a Gabler and giving shoutouts to anyone and everyone.

I kind of agree with Probst, this challenge has been pretty fun for the banter alone.

• Like 3

Charlie, Tim, Venus, Liz, Hunter all drop like flies.  Tiffany and Kenzie last to fall, Kenzie wins immunity so orange goes to TC first and won't get reward.  Maria and Tevin the last two standing.

Tevin is out, Maria wins immunity.  Purple wins the reward and her tribe goes to TC last so whoever is voted out from there makes the jury.

Not sure whose going from orange, but I think Venus needs a miracle to get through this TC.

Hunter's thinking of playing his idol because he's the odd man out.  If his tribe had any brains they'd vote for him or at least put some votes on him.  But I like Hunter, so I hope it isn't him.  Praying it'll be Q.

• Like 6

The first tribe numbers wise worked out perfectly for old Yanu, as they're all together, with Hunter the only member of Nami.

And I can see the appeal of going after Hunter - strong guy and a threat in most challenges.

But I have feeling that might be too simple and they will either target another old Siga or cracks will show with old Yanu. 

1 minute ago, LadyChatts said:

Hunter's thinking of playing his idol because he's the odd man out.  If his tribe had any brains they'd vote for him or at least put some votes on him.  But I like Hunter, so I hope it isn't him.  Praying it'll be Q.

It seems like most players are getting pissed at Q, so I hope it's a good sign and his bossy ass is gone, and before he can be on the jury.

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

Not sure whose going from orange, but I think Venus needs a miracle to get through this TC.

If the miracle is yet another swerve, I think I'm okay with it.  Only due to how pissed the fans would be.  To be more specific:

"Oh, I almost forgot.  The winning tribe, who's immune in this first tribal, gets to vote someone out here."

So just when a unanimous vote was going to go to Venus, someone else goes instead

1 minute ago, WatcherUp2 said:

It seems like most players are getting pissed at Q, so I hope it's a good sign and his bossy ass is gone, and before he can be on the jury.

Since he likes to boss everyone around, not sure I'd want him on the jury and be behind his blindside.  I see him as a bitter juror and trying to influence everyone else to vote how he wants to vote.

• Useful 2

So Venus for some reason suddenly thinks they are going to be Nami strong and vote Charlie off.  

Tevin even says as much and he wants to make a big move and orchestrate the first blindside of the season.  I don't get what he means about him and Maria being the only ones to get it though?

Just now, LadyChatts said:

I don't get what he means about him and Maria being the only ones to get it though?

I think he's talking about the secret 6 that supposedly exists with him, Hunter, Tim, Maria, Q and Tiffany. 

Just now, LadyChatts said:

So Q says he jumped off in the challenge on purpose, to see if his alliance was still strong.  Can he please be the one voted off tonight?

100%.  Then they can say they voted him out on purpose, to see if he was always weak

• Like 2
  • LOL 7