Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Jasmine worries Gino doesn't have her best interests at heart. Kobe's friends reveal shocking info to Emily. Patrick's brother disrupts Thais' Brazil plans. Things erupt between Nicole and Mahmoud. Rob distrusts Sophie. Ashley's tarot reading worries her.

Air date: 4/17/2024

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

Bouncing between windows…

Ashley, you don’t need tarot cards to tell you to have a meal…

Dang he really has zero interest in her-just her money! 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
Just now, Suzywriter said:

I'm here, I think.

Yes you are! It only took us an hour! 
How can there be another season of MILF Manor when there’s no surprise about the contestants anymore? 

• Like 1
(edited)

Why is TLC doing these backgrounds of perfect HGTV homes?  We know none of them live in them…

Ooh pants that are unflattering and too tight, it’s a Sophie segment.  She’s lovely but she needs clothes that fit and compliment her just like Ashley needs to be introduced to clothing with some light seaming and structure.

Edited by For Cereals
  • Like 4
  • LOL 2
6 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

How’s recovery?  Are you still in the hospital?

A rehab nursing home. I am worse! Not enough painkillers, not enough help!

• Hugs 2
  • Sad 5
16 minutes ago, magemaud said:

The Botox ad is product placement genius for this franchise 

Love the way she pronounces it; cus-medic. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, judylo said:

I’m so sorry.  😞 How do we get you some contraband?  Edibles?  Something.

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

Also, ketchup?  Really?  That’s some Mama June stuff

Looks like marinara. 

Just now, For Cereals said:

I’m so sorry.  😞 How do we get you some contraband?  Edibles?  Something.

Please!! A friend brought over some of my cd gummies but only the ones without THC. THC makes me lurch around…Waiting for the overdue Oxy here.

• Hugs 1

Sophie’s pants always look uncomfortable.
One nice thing about Rob…his curls look good and I wish I knew what products he uses but he’s still a knob.

I’m convinced Nicole is purposely torturing Mahmoud.  He is not my favorite person, but the man is sleep deprived and in culture shock.  She knows this and who he is.  Give him some time to settle in.  Why would she think forcing him to immediately assimilate is going to work?  Yelling at him in front of her friends is just rude.  Just end it and let him go home.

• Like 8
  • Applause 4
(edited)
12 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

Sophie’s pants always look uncomfortable.
One nice thing about Rob…his curls look good and I wish I knew what products he uses but he’s still a knob.

I’m convinced Nicole is purposely torturing Mahmoud.  He is not my favorite person, but the man is sleep deprived and in culture shock.  She knows this and who he is.  Give him some time to settle in.  Why would she think forcing him to immediately assimilate is going to work?  Yelling at him in front of her friends is just rude.  Just end it and let him go home.

Youtube and Tiktok have tons of curl videos! 

Anny & Robert's little Brenda is adorable!!

Edited by Suzywriter
  • Like 1
  • Love 3

I think I’ve watched all the videos LOL.  Now just experimenting with all the products Le Doux, Uncle Funky, Aunt Jackie, etc.  

Hopefully I’ll see everyone tomorrow somewhere.  Have a good night!

@judyloI hope they come soon with some good meds.

• Love 3
57 minutes ago, judylo said:

Oh no!!! I hope you feel better. 

I saw part of the episode. It was ok. I miss the live chat.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Gah, someone needs to remind Rob the Knob that he is almost 30 yrs old and has been out of high school for a while now.  GROW UP!

Maybe someone should point out to Kobe's Cameroon buds that since Kobe is living in America now that maybe he needs to adjust his expectations of his "white lady" wife, instead of "white lady" wife adjusting her attitude to Cameroon expectations.  Works both ways!!!

• Like 5

Ashley and Manuel are trolling us right? I mean, this is all invented for the show and to get some easy $$—-neither one thinks this is a legit marriage. Otherwise how can a woman be this blind?! He barely tolerates her presence. His friend looked uncomfortable AF when she brought up baby mama. Manuel was shooting daggers his way to keep his mouth shut. As soon as the ink is dry on his green card he now knows where he will go —Queens! 

I actually felt bad for Rob the Knob. Sophie and her crew are way too immature when it comes to what marriage is supposed to be. She should be actually trying to work on things with Rob not running around with single friends in Austin. And not airing their dirty laundry constantly. Those people aren’t true friends….they are shit stirring hanger ons. Callum decided to visit all of the sudden when she is on anUS reality show? Ok….

alao felt sorry for sad sack Machmoud. The man is jet lagged, homesick and culture shocked. And it’s like she deliberately tries to shock and push his buttons. The “friends” also were asses for insisting on going over there that night. She is 40 but has the maturity of 23 yr old Sophie when it comes to marriage 

• Applause 2

OMg…how could I forget Emily and Kobe. On one hand I get it—-she is in Cameroon and he doesn’t want her to embarrass him in front of family or friends. She could tone it down a bit.  On the other hand he chose an American wife and I think he whole knee injury incident was her just being genuinely concerned. And maybe she thought it would show them what a devoted wife she is…and his friend mentioning the ex GF totally did that to stir up some 💩

• Like 2
21 minutes ago, Stuckathome said:

OMg…how could I forget Emily and Kobe. On one hand I get it—-she is in Cameroon and he doesn’t want her to embarrass him in front of family or friends. She could tone it down a bit.  On the other hand he chose an American wife and I think he whole knee injury incident was her just being genuinely concerned. And maybe she thought it would show them what a devoted wife she is…and his friend mentioning the ex GF totally did that to stir up some 💩

The problem as I see it with Emily is that while she should probably tone it down a bit while in Cameroon I'm not convinced that she actually could. On the other hand Kobe could always tell his "friends" to STFU because he loves her just the way she is. As for the shit being stirred he just as to say "it's not my fault the "ex" didn't get the memo".

• Like 3
(edited)

Yeah, I'm so over this Kobe/Emily bullshit. Emily is a loudmouthed, pushy American who appears to be allergic to actually getting a paid job. They live off her parents, who also bitch and moan about their freeloading daughter and her family, yet do nothing to get them out of the house. I think the parents enjoy having Emily and her family living in the basement TBH. And Kobe seems like a decent, hard working guy who has a good job, but it's not enough to support him, his non working wife, and now THREE kids. It's called birth control and family planning Em, look into that before you hit #4. Kobe also seems to have done an admirable job in assimilating to American cultural norms, yet when visiting Cameroon, Emily cannot be bothered to tone it down and behave in a manner that is more in line with Kobe's culture. TBH, aside from mentioning the ex gf, which is probably produce-drive bs, I thought Kobe's friends were pretty direct and honest with Emily. And to her credit she didn't go off on them a la Grangela. But she just doesn't give a shit about being respectful of Kobe's home country culture and that says everything about her being an entitled shrew.

ETA: WHY is Jasmine still whinging about her kids that didn't even appear to live with her in Panama when she clearly said ON CAMERA a coupel of weeks ago that it was SHE who did not want them on the K1 visa because, and I quote, "I wanted to see if things would work out with Yino first." Yino's crime here is being so dimwitted that he didn't bother to look ito the implications if they omitted the kids on the K1 visa AND that he's balking at paying a lawyer $5k to fix this mess. But all that aside, we all know Jasmine is using him to get her kids to the US, but she failes to mention that the standard of living is so good in Panama that there is a huge population of American retirees living there because you can live so well on not so much there, good health care, etc. So I don't know Jas, why don't you go back home already and shack up with the dude who bought you your ass cheek implants? Oh that's right, because the plan was to use a dullard to gain your green card, right? This show is fake now, and has been for a long time.

Edited by surfgirl
  • Like 3
  • Applause 2

Hi everyone,

you may have noticed that a few posts discussing a move to an alternative place were removed. While we recognize that such discussions are the result of the reorganization that's still going on, please keep in mind that not everyone feels the same way and that for those members who don't share the desire to move elsewhere, conversations about other forums and chat options can equally be a cause of frustration, especially in episode threads.

Out of respect for your fellow posters, we kindly ask that you continue any discussion about alternatives via PM.

Thank you.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• LOL 1
On 4/14/2024 at 8:13 PM, judylo said:

Been there, done that! So sorry for this! I'd turn on the light at night, not allowed to get up, and they wouldn't answer for an hour! So 😞

• Love 1