Type keyword(s) to search

S46 Ep 6: "Cancel Christmas" LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

I don't know if she'd ever get a chance but I'd actually love to see Jem play again.  Maybe this would humble her a little but I think she had a decent grasp of the game, she just needed to execute it better.

Mergatory time!  

It's a faux merge. They will split them into two groups at the immunity challenge and only half will go to tribal. Also, there are 13 people left so someone is a wild card.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
Just now, dizzyd said:

Have we ever had merge so early, episode 5?

We’re on the sixth . . . and thirteen is the number for merging.

Just now, dizzyd said:

Have we ever had merge do early, episode 5?

I think these new era seasons they merge sooner, although it's not really the merge I guess-they have to do that stupid "earn the merge" stuff.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

Hunter is pretending to be excited so he runs and the girls sort of follow him before Liz asks why they are running.

Of course he's trying to get his idol and vote back before they leave the beach.

(edited)

As Hunter is trying to find a clue on the stairs, Soda and Venus decide to argue nearby.  Venus actually makes a valid point that Soda can still talk to her even if it's not strategy related.

I'm enjoying that Hunter keeps getting interrupted while trying to get the key for the idol.  I feel like he got off way easier in finding it than the two girls who had to actually put a formula together. 

Wait, so did Hunter hurry for nothing?  I thought he was hurrying because they were leaving their beach.

Edited by LadyChatts

They splurged on the budget for idols, didn’t they? Not sure why they needed such an elaborate TC set which doesn’t match the country it’s set in instead.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, iMonrey said:

Maybe don't brag about your experiences at tribal council Kenzie. It's not an accomplishment.

I could go one episode without hearing her say how awesome she is at the game or the only one playing or something game related.  But I do appreciate her excitement, I just think she hasn't really been playing until now.  After Jelinsky she had a majority alliance on a tribe that started with 6 people, so it was easy to pick off Jess and Bhanu.  Now we'll really see how good she is.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Kenzie is getting a lot of air time. I wouldn’t mind to see her gone. 

I always wonder if years down the line people will regret getting that many tattoos. 

• Like 11
  • Applause 1
2 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Kenzie is getting a lot of air time. I wouldn’t mind to see her gone. 

So did Moriah and Hunter. It's to fill the vacuum left from Bhanu sucking all the time and life out of each episode. They haven't recalibrated to normal yet, even after last week.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

I like Venus, I'm glad this might be a second chance for her.  

Q feels like there's a lot of cracks with Nami.  

Not so sure Tim really has Maria like Q thinks (and like Tim thinks).  Oh, apparently Q and Hunter are a little skeptical if they have Tim and Maria.

Tim might be digging himself into a little hole here.  He thinks it's not always a good idea to commit too early to a plan.  

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

Maybe don't brag about your experiences at tribal council Kenzie. It's not an accomplishment.

Why not?  She does know what to expect there now, as do Q and Tiffany.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

If they split into two different tribes all this planning for six may be for naught. 

I can't believe they don't see it coming.  That's been the norm since S41.  And everyone will be able to vote, but not everyone will be eligible to be voted for.  Maybe Tim's smart in waiting.  What if the 6 in Q's journey alliance are all eligible to be voted for?  

• Useful 2
(edited)

I think I see the vultures hover over Venus. In other news, I can go for a challenge right about now.

Edited by Lantern7
  • Like 1

I am a little nervous Venus is playing so hard so fast.  I get she's excited to have other people besides her Nami foes around but I'm afraid this will come back to bite her.

Tim is smart to play the, "I'm just listening but I'm not saying anything" game. I get that Venus wants to find a path to get ahead but she's talking way too much. 

eta: And just as I'm typing this, Moria basically just confirmed that she thinks Venus is too crafty. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
(edited)

Q has his last name tattooed on his arm.

I’m just putting that out there.

ETA: Which one was Aubrey?

Edited by Lantern7
  • LOL 3
2 minutes ago, truthaboutluv said:

Tim is smart to play the, "I'm just listening but I'm not saying anything" game. I get that Venus wants to find a path to get ahead but she's talking way too much. 

eta: And just as I'm typing this, Moria basically just confirmed that she thinks Venus is too crafty. 

Seems like Q might be playing a little too hard for Moriah's liking too.  

And Q is actually threatened by Moriah?  

I feel like the ones who are doing the most game talk so far are Q and Venus, with Tim and Moriah being in the mix.  Charlie and Maria also seem to be in the conversation to some extent.

1 minute ago, truthaboutluv said:

I'm calling it right now that whatever group Hunter is in, will win the challenge. 

It's why I'm hoping he draws the gray rock.  I want this to be a little suspenseful lol

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

Unless Hunter gets the gray rock.

ETA: Just wanted to say that if I picked the gray rock, I'd choose whatever team Hunter was on for the win. 

ETA2: : "Just do your thing, Jeff."

Edited by Quilt Fairy
3 minutes ago, truthaboutluv said:

I'm calling it right now that whatever group Hunter is in, will win the challenge. 

I'd be like can I be on Hunter's team?

• Like 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

Wait, all the guys ended up in one group, save for Charlie and poor Charlie, alone with only the women. It'd be hilarious if the women and Charlie win. 

eta: Listen, it could happen at the puzzle. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Like 1

Crawl through muddy net, push the wheel cart, collect sand bags, climb up tower, collect keys, climb boulder up to platform, open crate, build puzzle.

Y'know considering the blind draw for choosing teams they could do something that wasn't quite so dependent on the physical aspect. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
1 minute ago, truthaboutluv said:

Wait, all the guys ended up in one group, save for Charlie and poor Charlie, alone with only the women. It'd be hilarious if the women and Charlie win. 

I like how Jeff had to emphasize it was a random draw.  I believe it, but dang, the odds couldn't have been worse.  I was thinking if one tribe had Q and the other Hunter it might be a little balanced at least.

Maybe if Charlie starts belting out Taylor Swift's greatest hits the other tribe will forfeit.

• LOL 1

I don't understand this show's obsession with making them crawl through mudpits. I guess they think it's entertaining for us. It's not. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 1