Type keyword(s) to search

Late Show In The Media

G

On 11/19/2017 at 2:43 PM, ebk57 said:

Well shit...  

I did notice that the show is 90 minutes tomorrow night, so they had to cut a lot out.  I thought it would be a 2 hour special so they'd only need to lose about 20 minutes, not close to an hour.

It's always 90 minutes. They frequently cut out tons from the actual program for many reasons. There is always a segment that kills that isn't broadcast.

Good golly miss molly I miss him so.

• Love 4
On 11/21/2017 at 5:56 AM, biakbiak said:

ood golly miss molly I miss him so.

Same here. And what struck me was how it seemed it would be so easy to throw the gang together again. It seemed almost like a Late Show episode. 

• Love 1

Very exciting. Obama always seemed like a Letterman guy to me - very wry and cool and "ironic." He would have been at college or living in NY when Dave started out. I could imagine him sitting in the audience as a young guy.

• Love 1

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/politics/wp/2018/03/15/so-uh-whats-this-bowling-ball-test-that-trump-was-talking-about/

"It’s called the bowling-ball test, do you know what that is? That’s where they take a bowling ball from 20 feet up in the air and they drop it on the hood of the car. And if the hood dents, then the car doesn’t qualify. Well, guess what, the roof dented a little bit, and they said, nope, this car doesn’t qualify. It’s horrible, the way we’re treated. It’s horrible."

Others speculated that Trump had somehow attributed to the Japanese government a David Letterman sketch.

• Love 2