Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21: Episode Live Chat

• Start Topic

(edited)

I hope Savannah gets her A game back in a hurry!  I'm glad Savannah survived, as I'd have been even more bummed had she lost, but I'm still really bummed about Laura.

Edited by Bastet
  • Like 5
(edited)

Watching the preview on the opening makes me excited to watch the finale.   I love seeing Emeril.     I'm hoping they all do well, unlike last weeks fish disaster.   

Sous chefs-Dan with Amanda, Danny with Manny, Savannah with  Michelle.   I loved seeing Laura Kaleena and Soo, and hope they enjoyed their cruise. 

I didn't realize Gail is an executive producer, I knew Tom has been for a long time.    I can't wait to see all of the guest judges. 

I love seeing Emeril, and love he's a judge.     The breakfast is so emotional, and lovely. 

I'm glad the kitchen looks like a full commercial kitchen this time. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 2

I'd have chosen Soo over Manny as a sous chef. 

I'm hoping Savannah wins the title.

I'm having difficulty with the site. Not what I wanted during the TC finale!

• Like 7

I loved Savannah’s fangirl reaction to Emeril.

Actually watching all the chefs squee was great. It’s one of the things I love about the show, watching the chefs meeting these culinary icons. They’re so cute!

• Like 8

I wonder how much seasickness has played a part. Last week Savannah mentioned that they needed ginger. I just noticed that Danny was wearing a scapalomine patch behind his ear.

I love Kristen's look!

• Like 5
1 minute ago, ProudMary said:

I wonder how much seasickness has played a part. Last week Savannah mentioned that they needed ginger. I just noticed that Danny was wearing a scapalomine patch behind his ear.

I thought the same thing. But at least now it doesn’t look like the ship is moving. And I question why they picked Aruba and a cruise ship. It didn’t seem like they could get the ingredients they wanted for their dishes. 

• Like 2
(edited)

I love the clothes on the judges, Kristen, Gail, and the judge with the one shoulder black dress look spectacular.  

Danny's undercooked lobster sounds awful. 

I love that right after the final cooking time is up, the chefs are all hugging each other. 

Tom looks so happy for once.    

Kristen did a wonderful job. 

Congratuations to the chefs and their sous chefs.  

I love Tom's speech to the finalists at the end. 

Congratulations to Top Chef Danny 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 9
(edited)

Savannah seemed kind of choked up during Judges Table — as if she knew she would not win.  Or maybe that there were some “misses.”  Felt bad for her.

Edited by Thumper
  • Like 5
4 minutes ago, ProudMary said:

It seems pretty clear that Dan's the winner. The judges liked everything he prepared.

He had the better cook.   Danny's menu was more forward looking and innovative

• Like 3

I was rooting hard for Savannah but Danny's menu/vision was a higher level. 

Hope his restaurant still moves forward despite James Kent's recent death. 

• Like 3