Type keyword(s) to search

Season 12: Live Chat

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, judylo said:

Better! Sore now from PT and OT but making progress. Got rid of Roommate from Hell and for now I have the room to myself. Last night she groaned and talked in Spanish throughout the night, then wet the bed. At 3 am or so I ordered air freshener from Amazon. 

Also TV somewhat fixed so I can watch MSNBC!

Oh, I'm so glad! Seems silly but I've been worrying. I hope you mend fast and can get home soon! 

• Hugs 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

WHAT DOES SHE WANT TO GET BACK TO? She has no job, no hobbies (except eating, anyway), no kids. I'm baffled. 

Sitting around in familiar furniture.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Good lord, small world! I raised my kids there--they walked to Dolan.

That is crazy!! Yep, born and raised here in Stamford! 

Hi All!  Late to the party - today the weather waffled more than a poundticipant trying to stick to the 1200-calorie diet, switching from sun to rain to sun a zillion times, so I got a headache and had to take a nap.  Just woke up.  

Eating habit will be baked salmon (teriyaki-glazed) with rice.  Lunch was lefover squash ravioli and a snack of some chips & guacamole in late afternoon. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, lemoncake said:

This show is 90% showing them  sitting in an exam room or on a hospital bed, staring into space. 

Slack jawed, doleful, lugubrious, vacant. Its a rich life. 

• Like 1
  • Fire 2
  • LOL 2
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh, I'm so glad! Seems silly but I've been worrying. I hope you mend fast and can get home soon! 

Thank you, lovely Pepper!

• Like 1
  • Hugs 1
1 minute ago, mk828 said:

That is crazy!! Yep, born and raised here in Stamford! 

I went to Hart School before it was a magnet, then moved to Bridgeport because my parents were dopes. Ran back to Stamford at 18 and stayed for 30 more years

• Like 1

Oh God I hate the shows that feature multiples. My  kids are grown. Why would I want to watch a large hoard scream on my TV? Unless they are some religious weirdos like the 19 kids people who i can snark on. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

I went to Hart School before it was a magnet, then moved to Bridgeport because my parents were dopes. Ran back to Stamford at 18 and stayed for 30 more years

Love it and hate it.. Just so expensive now. It has changed so much over the last 20ish years. 

21 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

I turned it off. Now watching youtube videos on topics that are generally not allowed here. But still reading because I love you all.

I'm listening to some YT while doing a computer jigsaw puzzle. These people don't seem happy, have nothing interesting going on, just not worth the effort (which is probably a terrible thing to say about another human). They were pains in the first shows and they're pains here.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
1 minute ago, lemoncake said:

Oh God I hate the shows that feature multiples. My  kids are grown. Why would I want to watch a large hoard scream on my TV? Unless they are some religious weirdos like the 19 kids people who i can snark on. 

That never ceases to amaze me, either. What is entertaining about watching a bunch of near feral preschoolers racketing around? 

8 minutes ago, judylo said:

Better! Sore now from PT and OT but making progress. Got rid of Roommate from Hell and for now I have the room to myself. Last night she groaned and talked in Spanish throughout the night, then wet the bed. At 3 am or so I ordered air freshener from Amazon. 

Judylo, I'm so sorry that I didn't realize that you are going through some medical issues.  I hope you will be doing fine and I'm really glad that you can snark with us!

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

She really is pretty. Too bad she never, ever, budges that pissed off look off her face. 

She puts my RBF to Shame.

• LOL 4
10 minutes ago, judylo said:

Speedy recovery to you!

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, mk828 said:

Love it and hate it.. Just so expensive now. It has changed so much over the last 20ish years. 

Yeah...I'd love to be able to afford it again.

I wish I could see the difference in 'how far they had come'.  They look just as humongous as I remember them being years ago. 

• Like 3

How did she manage to gain weight? She must be melting ice cream and mainlining it. 

I fail to see the problem.

• LOL 5

How did she manage to gain weight? She must be melting ice cream and mainlining it. 

Mashing up that mac and cheese into a pulp and sliding it on down past the stitches.....

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
2 minutes ago, MsVixen said:

Judylo, I'm so sorry that I didn't realize that you are going through some medical issues.  I hope you will be doing fine and I'm really glad that you can snark with us!

I took a fall on April 6 and broke shoulder, ankle, and knee! It’s hard to type as use of arms is limited but somehow I’ve been able to join several live chats!

• Hugs 8
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I did that tonight! I let it melt then added diet root beer for slurpability.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
4 minutes ago, Hellga said:

I wish I could see the difference in 'how far they had come'.  They look just as humongous as I remember them being years ago. 

They look a little deflated.

• LOL 2
3 minutes ago, lemoncake said:

People this episode is not inspiring!! There's more excitement in a still life

Shes wearing a tiara. 

My sister bought herself a tiara. I looked them up on amazon and they're inexpensive. She said she always wanted one and was at the age where she can do what she wants, so she got a tiara.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2

Wow.  She supposedly lost 250 pounds and she still looks like a walking tent??    Maybe she will get some motivation out people cheering her on...

But I have never seen anyone say 'I am happy' in a deader tone.

Now that I see the original - I can see that they are a bit smaller.  But I really hope they will lose weight going forward and not just think that they've arrived!

• Like 1

Guys, I feel I am about to nod off and get some much needed sleep … can’t get interested in these dullards. See you soon I hope! (I did see a repeat of the first ep of Love in Paradise. Wow …!)

• Love 4

I'm wondering if Roshanda can smile. Like...does she have some kind of facial paralysis? She didn't smile when the crowd applauded...she frowned!

Bell's Palsy, perhaps? 

• Like 1
Just now, judylo said:

Guys, I feel I am about to nod off and get some much needed sleep … can’t get interested in these dullards. See you soon I hope! (I did see a repeat of the first ep of Love in Paradise. Wow …!)

You get yourself a good night's sleep! Get yourself some more treats from Amazon and get better quick! See you next week for Love in Paradise! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I'm wondering if Roshanda can smile. Like...does she have some kind of facial paralysis? She didn't smile when the crowd applauded...she frowned!

Her voice is just as dead as her facial expression.  I don't think the problem is physiological... 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1

Ill feel so bad if she has a condition. She laughed in the car but they only showed it from behind.  In my defense, that monotone vocal delivery was still odd. Time to see a therapist maybe? For depression

• Like 1

I am not even tempted to make a guess about Roshonda's weight, but I will say she is stable at wherever she was, in mid 500-s.

• Like 1