Type keyword(s) to search

Season 12: Live Chat

• Start Topic

(edited)
1 minute ago, ams1001 said:

My brother got me a big bottle of black Sambuca for Christmas. I haven't even opened it yet...

I love Sambuca with an espresso after an Italian meal! Yum. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, ams1001 said:

I honestly can't say I'm paying attention to these people.

Me neither. I know nothing about them.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, lemoncake said:

I'm not sure i can handle Love After Lockup

I believe in you!

She moves around a whole lot more. From the living room to the fridge, for more snacks. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Hiya Pounders!!!  Just finished making my food habits of Turkey and Cheese sandwich and Steamed vegetables.

I remember these people and wondered if they had continued losing weight.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

"I have a lot more energy" said as if that took all the energy she had left. Sad sack trio. Dont think I can hang through this one. 

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I believe in you!

I watched part of one season a few years ago because one of the couples was in my city and they were the stupidest people alive. It was Garrett and Johnna. Omg

• LOL 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

We do not need to know about the state of your willy, Clarence, thanks.

Clarence had probably given up on ever getting hard again....

• LOL 2
1 minute ago, Pi237 said:

"I have a lot more energy" said as if that took all the energy she had left. Sad sack trio. Dont think I can hang through this one. 

We'll keep you entertained!

• Love 2
Just now, lemoncake said:

I watched part of one season a few years ago because one of the couples was in my city and they were the stupidest people alive. It was Garrett and Johnna. Omg

The current crop make Garrett and Johnna look like Marie and Pierre Curie. 

• Fire 1
  • LOL 3
1 minute ago, lemoncake said:

Remember the nasty guy from last season who was living in mom and dads pool house? Yeah, my city too. Also Casey Anthony. What can I say?

I've only had one episode in my state of Connecticut. Felt so honored. I saw on Dr. Now's IG that he hosted a meet and greet at his office recently. Would have been all over that if I was closer. Apparently it was highly attended. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
Just now, lemoncake said:

I've noticed Dr Now approves more and more surgeries without the poundicipant making their goal 

He has a contract. 

Dr. Now looks TINY next to Roshonda. 

• Like 1

I turned it off. Now watching youtube videos on topics that are generally not allowed here. But still reading because I love you all.

• Like 3
  • Hugs 1
1 minute ago, mk828 said:

I've only had one episode in my state of Connecticut. Felt so honored. I saw on Dr. Now's IG that he hosted a meet and greet at his office recently. Would have been all over that if I was closer. Apparently it was highly attended. 

Well everything happens in Florida. They don't call them Florida Man and Florida Woman for nothing 

• Like 1

In the 500s! Oh my god. 

"I'm so excited" she drones in a dead monotone. 

I don't know why they brought these people back. I call them happy sister and sad sister.

• LOL 2
4 minutes ago, mk828 said:

But we had the 90-Day Tanya and Syngin debacle!

• Applause 1
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, mk828 said:

I've only had one episode in my state of Connecticut. 

Pretty sure there's been more than one from New Jersey, but the only one I can think of was Robert who passed away before the episode finished.

(edited)

I must be getting jaded in my old age.  I'm just eating my sandwich and watching him cut into the stomach, seeing all that fat, and not bothered at all.  In fact, there's a carton of ice cream calling my name....

Edited by MsVixen
  • Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
24 minutes ago, lemoncake said:

I was trying to describe the guy last week (charles) to someone, and the only word I could come up with was giant weeble

I never saw anyone move like that.

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1

Nicole and Azan and Libby and Andrei are the most notable 90 day cast from my area. Loren and Alexi are from South Florida but that's a different universe from central and west Florida.

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, mk828 said:

A little late to the party here. Dad life had me running around like crazy! Missed y'all last week with a vacation in Florida. Thank God for spring break! My middle school students were on my last nerve!! 

Which school, if it's ethical to say.

The closest I ever came to having someone from my area on this show was the Assantis, from Rhode Island. Though once on Hoarders there was a family from Beverly, MA, right next door. 

30 minutes ago, mk828 said:

A little late to the party here. Dad life had me running around like crazy! Missed y'all last week with a vacation in Florida. Thank God for spring break! My middle school students were on my last nerve!! 

1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

I work at Dolan Middle School in Stamford, CT

• Like 1

The closest I ever came to having someone from my area on this show was the Assantis, from Rhode Island. Though once on Hoarders there was a family from Beverly, MA, right next door. 

I think there was a Hoarders episode not too far from me.

14 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

How are you feeling? 

Better! Sore now from PT and OT but making progress. Got rid of Roommate from Hell and for now I have the room to myself. Last night she groaned and talked in Spanish throughout the night, then wet the bed. At 3 am or so I ordered air freshener from Amazon. 

Also TV somewhat fixed so I can watch MSNBC!

• Hugs 2
  • Love 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

WHAT DOES SHE WANT TO GET BACK TO? She has no job, no hobbies (except eating, anyway), no kids. I'm baffled. 

Perhaps she is an avid Price is Right fan?? Plays from her couch? 

• Fire 1