Type keyword(s) to search

Seeking Sister Wife Live Chat

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Ohhh link please

Sorry screwed up. Wrist and shoulder broken. You will find it if you go to Reddit.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

How are you feeling? 

Better since the Oxy and Valium kicked in at 9 or so! Thanks for asking.

• Love 8
17 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

She's going to "open her own practice"?? Garrick is so crazy stupid it defies the imagination. 

The only "practice" she's going to open is going to focus on scamming stupid American dudes. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

These two are CREEPY. 

She said not to come. Now they're sniveling about "respect"? 

And Justin is all "I'm not even going to pursue this any further. I'm OUT". Dude. She told you and your wife clearly. You don't have anything to say about it! 

• Like 3
  • Applause 5

These idiots just spent 24 hours (12 each way) driving to see someone who told them not to come. I don't feel sorry for them, nope. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1

While these couples are all angst-y about their failures in finding one more person to love, I sit blissfully alone in a comfy chair with an adorable cat sleeping in my lap and I think, What fools these mortals be! 

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I missed the last few episodes, was she the girl they met in a bar?

No, this is some woman they've supposedly been in a relationship in for the last nine months. But she told them to bugger off. So naturally they drove to her house to "confront" her. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I missed the last few episodes, was she the girl they met in a bar?

Stephanie was a woman that they were “dating” for a while and then decided she wasn’t into them or the lifestyle. So they went on a 12 hour car ride to drop in on her and try to convince her that she loves them. Hilarity ensued.

• LOL 10
9 minutes ago, judylo said:

Sorry screwed up. Wrist and shoulder broken. You will find it if you go to Reddit.

I hope you finally got some meds! 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, tvrox said:

These idiots just spent 24 hours (12 each way) driving to see someone who told them not to come. I don't feel sorry for them, nope. 

I’d be calling 911 if someone I broke up,with drove 12 hours and came to my home…nope

• Like 2
  • Applause 5

Yeah, it makes you nervous because you don't want to do it. But she's getting serious pressure. This makes me actively uncomfortable. Its reminding me of the twin flames nonsense. 

• Applause 6
4 minutes ago, Red Bridey said:

While these couples are all angst-y about their failures in finding one more person to love, I sit blissfully alone in a comfy chair with an adorable cat sleeping in my lap and I think, What fools these mortals be! 

Same. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Yeah, it makes you nervous because you don't want to do it. But she's getting serious pressure. This makes me actively uncomfortable. Its reminding me of the twin flames nonsense. 

She is so young and likely didn’t get a lot of love in her life. The perfect victim. Poor girl

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 2
  • Sad 7

Here's the super masculine manly man Garrick. mountain biking with his best friend. You can tell they're best friends, listen to their conversation! 
"Nice day, huh?"

"Yeah, nice day. Not too hot"

"So let me tell you where I'm sticking my dick these days" 

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 11
1 minute ago, CSunshine76 said:

Does Garrick own any other shirts? Good grief man.

Maybe that was part of god talking to him in the garage. Telling Garrick he looks good in tank tops.

• LOL 10
5 minutes ago, tvrox said:

I hope you finally got some meds! 

More frequent Oxy and a new thing for nerve pain. But they all wear off too quickly. Have to see the orthopedic doctor tomorrow for follow up xrays. Kinda scared because I have unwittingly been doing weight bearing things using my elbows and overusing the arm with a cast over the wrist.

• Hugs 9

I tuned in late. Just when the nick girls were tag teaming Danielle. Once again she is overwhelmed. They want to guilt her into staying.  I’m scared of those gals. It’s cultlike

• Like 6
  • Sad 2
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
3 minutes ago, EtheltoTillie said:

Now Ick wants to go get married in Brazil? That way he will tie her down. 

He's not taking any chances with this one

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Wink 1
3 minutes ago, judylo said:

More frequent Oxy and a new thing for nerve pain. But they all wear off too quickly. Have to see the orthopedic doctor tomorrow for follow up xrays. Kinda scared because I have unwittingly been doing weight bearing things using my elbows and overusing the arm with a cast over the wrist.

Good luck tomorrow!! 

• Like 4
  • Love 1