Type keyword(s) to search

Seeking Sister Wife Live Chat

• Start Topic

Hello, my lovies! I watched the LSU/Iowa State women's bb game so am coming in late late late! I am enjoying your hilarious comments: these people are all delusional. 

• Like 3
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I hope her mother whisks her away from this madness.

I think she'll whisk herself away. I can't imagine her settling for Ick and his eternal sniveling. Even for a coveted green card. 

Every other ad on this show is either for a constipation treatment or toilet paper. There's a message there. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I cannot believe that there isn't a plural/poly app. I mean, there's everything nowadays, isn't there? 

You should start one! New business opportunity. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

Oh I cannot WAIT to see Garrick creakily go down on one knee. Then cry. Epic.

Just now, tvrox said:

You should start one! New business opportunity. 

I am so lazy that the very thought of doing anything like work gives me the vapors. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Becky and Justin are givers. In case they haven’t made that clear.

Givers of creep. 

• Like 3
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2

I'm astonished that Stephanie is letting these priceless jewels slip through her fingers! They BUY her things! They LOVE her! They're stalking her to her home! 

• Like 6
  • LOL 4
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I am so lazy that the very thought of doing anything like work gives me the vapors. 

I’m as a lazy as you are and proud of it. I say, “Uh, that seems like too much work for me.”

Nathalia gives me hope.

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

OK peeps, thanks for all the laughs! You are all excellent and witty and I enjoyed pointing and laughing at all these idiots with you. Have a great week, hope to see some of you on Wednesday for Fat Chat! Love you all, MWAH!

• Like 4
  • Love 3

Sometimes I am sad that Armando and Kenny aren't inviting me to their cocktail Pillow Talk bed party but I guess they wouldn't since... we don't know each other. Oh well.

Goodnight, all!

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
(edited)

I'm going out on a limb here and assume that Garrick has explained his long game to Natalia i.e., that she is #2 of 5.  If true, then Natalia can't logically complain about Garrick continuing to troll for 3-5.  If she is on board with being part of a set of 5 then WHY would she have a problem with him talking to other potentials on dating apps?  I gotta say, the boy has a point (ducking and running).

With all the fake crying on reality shows, I guess Nick's Daniele stands out as being, um, uniquely(?) legitimate with her snorgling . . . I'm kinda missing the fake crying (passing the box of tissues)!  Girl is a messy crier, like me.  😪🤧

Edited by suzeecat
  • Like 3
  • LOL 1

That was the longest clothes' folding scene for the least amount of actual clothes that I have ever seen. I live alone and my laundry basket always overflows. These two women had nothing in theirs. But I guess they really just needed props for the guilt-tripping and crying and begging forgiveness scene. I'd feel bad for Danielle but she had one brief moment of clarity and then decided to reenter the prison. Too bad, so sad. 🤷

It's funny how unsuccessful these couples are at finding the perfect sister wife. Shouldn't they all just move to Utah where there are all those Fundy LDS compounds? Surely they could find sister wives there. Or in "coastal elites" where we heathen perverts abide. I should think there are people everywhere with interest in polyamory, but apparently they can't be located for this stupid show. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

I'm way late. The most telling part of that episode to me was when April (I think?) sat down to fold clothes with Danielle and immediately talked about how scary it was that she took control of her own finances to get a place of her own. Once again, when you deal with these cult types, it all comes down to sex and money. Every. Single. Time.

• Like 4
  • Sad 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1

Poor Danielle Davis (if in fact she changed her name to Davis.)  It's sad that she has so little self-esteem, that she would join the cult of Nick, etc.  

3 hours ago, JayDub1987 said:

I'm way late. The most telling part of that episode to me was when April (I think?) sat down to fold clothes with Danielle and immediately talked about how scary it was that she took control of her own finances to get a place of her own. Once again, when you deal with these cult types, it all comes down to sex and money. Every. Single. Time.

That was hard to watch.  The family "matriarch" laid such a guilt trip on her, and it's obvious to we viewers that they value Danielle for the money she brings in.

The other Dannielle?  She too has to have very little self-esteem, or maybe her creeper ex-husband has taken whatever she may have started with.   Five wives?  

I saw a video on her Instagram, posted by a redditor, that actually pictured a painting with 5 bikini-wearing women.  Garrick sucks with a capital S.  🤬

• Mind Blown 2
  • Applause 1
37 minutes ago, precious pupp said:

The other Dannielle?  She too has to have very little self-esteem, or maybe her creeper ex-husband has taken whatever she may have started with.   Five wives?  

I have a suggestion for Garrick. Worry about finding Wife #2 before making plans to nab Wives #3-5. Just saying.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2
2 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I have a suggestion for Garrick. Worry about finding Wife #2 before making plans to nab Wives #3-5. Just saying.

I agree.  He's so far 0-2 for the second wife position.  What a disgusting a-hole.

I forgot to say that when the N couple (can't recall their names offhand) were getting the flowers for their date that wasn't, the woman selling them said she thought polygamist people were "a-holes."  😂

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
13 hours ago, suzeecat said:

WHY would she have a problem with him talking to other potentials on dating apps?

Why waste time seeking four more sister wives one at a time? That would take forever! 

• LOL 1
(edited)

These two take a 12-hour road trip to see someone who expressly told them not to come?!  I realize that this is reality TV, so who knows what's actually true, but does anyone else find that really creepy?  If I were in Stephanie's shoes, that would be the last time I ever saw these people, right after informing them that my very next move would be a restraining order.

And they pay for her gym membership and "buy her things all the time," even as her communication with them dwindles?  Man, this guy clearly has NO pride (or discernment) whatsoever.  

Edited by VioletNevermind
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2