Type keyword(s) to search

S10: Tell All Part 2

• Start Topic

(edited)

Wow....they really must not have had much usable footage if we were subjected to that much Nikki drama. Or do they think she is a fan favorite? And Igor a villain? Again, she was exhausting to watch and I kept forgetting that this was a 47 year old woman FFS, not a 20 something. She needs Mommy there to comfort her? WTF.  How many different ways can he make it clear that he just is not into her and this was all about the green card? He did make some d-bag level comments, so Igor is not a saint, but I felt for him when she had her millionth breakdown of the show and he said he dealt with that 10x a day....and how free he felt after breaking it off with her. 

Anali and Clayton.....again, I feel there is SO much left being unsaid between Clayton and Brandi the sister. You could tell she really wanted to say something and let loose, she was holding back big time. I agree with her----they are an ODD couple. Zero chemistry. Two sad sacks sitting like miserable lumps on the sofa. I know during the pandemic, Tulsa offered a lot of incentives for remote workers to move there, I wonder if that is why they moved there??? He said his mom has her own place, I suspect either that is a lie or he is bankrolling it. Him calling Brandi crazy was out of line IMHO......something is "off" about him and I think Brandi recognizes this as well. 

Sam and Citra.......felt bad for her that she is just now realizing he actually had sex with that woman. I do believe he told her what she said he told her in the moment, with it being a new relationship and all, he didn't want to risk losing her. Now, married and pregnant he is less insecure that she will vanish and so he came clean. Her response showed a lot of maturity and the "stand by your man" effort that Sophie needs to learn. 

Piggy and Nick---another odd match. I think there may be some trouble in paradise based on the expressions on her parents faces, but they are keeping the dirty laundry private. Good for them. 

Edited by Stuckathome
  • Like 7

I couldn't believe Nikki caterwauling that "Justin won't accept me as I am" or whatever when she UNILATERALLY CHANGED HIS NAME because she didn't want to date a guy named Igor.

Jasmine, of course, can't go 10 minutes without screaming and going into hysterics over something. I truly hope we've seen the last of them on this franchise. And the stripper is probably a part-time prostitute, which means she'll say whatever you want her to say if you pay her enough.

Citra should get tested for STDs.

Piggy and Nick knew TLC needed SOMETHING to keep the drama going, hence the feigned outrage over the nickname.

• Like 8

Ashley is one of the most annoying people on this entire franchise. And that says a lot. STFU you are not the host! Handle your own shit before you stick your nose in everyone else's. (And I do not believe they "bang it out" all the time. She tries too hard to convince people of that.) 

• Like 9

While watching the Tell All last night I had an epiphany regarding Jasmine and the reason for her tantrums. 

I used to think it was all about Jasmine feeling insecure. Now I believe her insecurity is second to something else. 

It was during Jasmine's over-the-top histrionics when it occured to me that Jasmine equates overly dramatic expressions of jealousy with love.

In her mind, extreme reaction to any contact at all between Gino and another woman Jasmine learned about — no matter how casual and innocent — showed Gino how much she loves him. 

When I think back to any other of Jasmine's histrionic episodes I can remember, they were all related to Gino and other women. Not always directly; there were a couple of incidents I recall when Jasmine became jealous because she discovered Gino had done something for or with an ex he hadn't done for or with her, or Gino had spent more money on something he bought for an ex than what he spent on something similar for her. 

I believe when Jasmine brought up Dane with Gino to tell him she'd met up with Dane, chatted with him on the phone, asked him for money, or had sex with him, she was really trying to elicit a response from Gino similar to her own; screaming, throwing things, crying hysterically, threatening to leave, etc. because that's how Jasmine thinks Gino would react if he really loved her

But while Gino did react, his reaction was more subtle and appropriate for a man his age. It was obvious he was both angry and hurt, and he often said things he shouldn't. But his reactions never came close to the same level as Jasmine's, unless...

... Jasmine egged him on.

We've seen her do this. If Gino wouldn't scream, throw things, cry hysterically, and threaten to leave — she would — all the while relentlessly attacking Gino's manhood.

As a result, sometimes Gino did explode — which was exactly the reaction Jasmine needed to feel loved by him. 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Like 3
  • Useful 10

I think Jasmine simply resents every dollar that goes into another woman’s thong.  She made it very clear that she wants a bigger ass because asses are forever and those things don’t pay for themselves.

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

It's fine that Clay and anali aren't into pda...but she sat there with her arm across her body like a barrier from him for hours on end and she can't hide the disdain in her dead eyes....or her cringe during that fake kiss

Good on Nick for jumping on his green card app and getting a job asap (project manager usually pays well). I still wish Devon would lovingly call him shrimp dick...its just means it's cute.

Jazz shrieks, waits, shrieks some more, realizes Gino ain't coming and the conversation is continuing without her, gets her ass back over there

Jugor on the screen talking as everyone leaves without so much as an FU in his direction...priceless! 

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
18 hours ago, J80134 said:

It's fine that Clay and anali aren't into pda...but she sat there with her arm across her body like a barrier from him for hours on end and she can't hide the disdain in her dead eyes....or her cringe during that fake kiss

Agree with all of this 💯. She looks disgusted all of the time and I bet they haven’t had sex since the wedding. 

how ridiculous was jasmine with the panties in the envelope? It was clearly some “fan” playing a prank or she set it up herself for max screen time 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Stuckathome said:

how ridiculous was jasmine with the panties in the envelope? It was clearly some “fan” playing a prank or she set it up herself for max screen time 

Fan = producer

• Like 1
  • Applause 5
  • Useful 2
20 hours ago, Stuckathome said:

I could tell it was a big NOTHING when Gino just sat there with a bored look on his face.  What a joke.  I could see either a fan (or actually someone that delights in seeing Jas have a meltdown) sending that note.  The line about maybe the lip gloss will look better on her was funny and sounded fan generated. 

But how Jas is not in the least embarrassed of having a full screaming meltdown in front of all those people, I will never know.  She and Nikki have no shame when it comes to temper tantrums. 

• Like 6

Maybe I have trust issues but I think Jasmine typed up that note and stuck some panties in the envelope to be sure her and Gino stay on the show.

She has to pay for her bigger butt implants somehow.

• Like 4
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2
3 minutes ago, Texasmom1970 said:

Maybe I have trust issues but I think Jasmine typed up that note and stuck some panties in the envelope to be sure her and Gino stay on the show.

She has to pay for her bigger butt implants somehow.

It wouldn’t surprise me if she planted the lip gloss in Gino’s car, either. Especially as we saw the identical one in her bathroom.

• Like 5
  • Wink 1

I wish I had thier address so I could send gino a giant pair of cotton granny panties! How hilarious would it have been if Jazz freaked out and threw those at Gino?

• LOL 5

Does anyone think The Nikki / Igor break up is forever ?? Or until the next season ?? Whatever will I do with the bottle of Asconi Old Tavern wine from Moldova that I purchased to toast to their wedding ?? The bottle itself is awesome, with a covering that looks like a burnt tree, with raw wood showing where branches have been cut off. 

Should I just bake some biscotti and drink it now ?? 

• Like 2
11 hours ago, Peppermint said:

Does anyone think The Nikki / Igor break up is forever ?? Or until the next season ?? Whatever will I do with the bottle of Asconi Old Tavern wine from Moldova that I purchased to toast to their wedding ?? The bottle itself is awesome, with a covering that looks like a burnt tree, with raw wood showing where branches have been cut off. 

Should I just bake some biscotti and drink it now ?? 

Considering that he conveniently appears whenever there's a camera around the answer is obviously, it depends on the filming schedule.

• Wink 1
  • LOL 4