Type keyword(s) to search

S46 Ep. 2: "Scorpio Energy" LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Lantern7 said:

You know, I think Jelinsky’s height would’ve come in handy.

Yeah and they kept putting Jess in the middle where the tallest part was. Not smart.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, LadyChatts said:

So it'll probably be between Bhanu and Jess, but probably Jess.  She even knows she's in trouble.

What about Kenzie too?

Just now, MerBearHou said:

What about Kenzie too?

I did wonder about that.  I feel like she's been overplaying her hand, but I don't know what Q really thought about Jess's revelation to him about Kenzie playing both sides.  I think he's keeping it in mind and not thinking she's lying, but I don't know if he'd be willing to let Kenzie go.  I feel like she's almost too obvious, but hey, wouldn't be the first time the show practically had a person wearing a sign that they were going home and it wasn't a red herring!

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, Lantern7 said:

You know, I think Jelinsky’s height would’ve come in handy.

If he didn’t decide to give up. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 10
1 minute ago, iMonrey said:

At this point it doesn't really matter who they vote out. Absent a tribal switch I think all of Yanu is doomed.

I wonder if they are on Lulu's beach.  Seriously, it'd the only thing that make sense, because at first glance they don't seem like a weak tribe.  I don't even think Jess is a weakling, she just seems to lack confidence.

• Like 1
(edited)

Challenge strategy is pathetic. Shorter players had to be at the end of the arch.  It’s like not plugging the bucket last week. Idk what the deal is with Venus but I noticed after they won this week and last week’s IC, they are icing her. Well I’m glad they addressed it.

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 1

I seriously forgot tonight was two hours and I've been the one saying it lol  I was wondering why we were going to Nami camp with 13 minutes left.  Still 45 minutes!  

Okay, so Venus is pissed because someone ran over her toe at the challenge.  Tevin looks like he's trying not to laugh at her complaining.  Honestly, I'm sure that cart being rolled over her toe hurt so I can't blame her for complaining.  She also feels like the tribe wasn't listening to her during the challenge (as in purposely ignoring her).

• Like 2
(edited)

So Venus says it's hard being on a tribe with the two larger-than-life personalities Soda and Tevin.  I like her so I hope she's able to hang in there, but not sure about her odds.

Now we switch to the sad notes of the violin and see Yanu do the walk of shame back to camp.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • LOL 1

These guys are just being mean I feel.  There's no need to overplay their hand this much just to get an obvious target out.  If Jess is this bad at finding a fake HII hidden in plain sight she probably won't understand how SITD works.

• Like 7
  • Love 1

I was rooting for Kenzie, Q, and Tiffany but I hope Yanu just goes down in flames.  I hope Jess doesn't buy this and still plays her SITD.

• Like 3
(edited)

OK I thought it was actually kind of hilarious that Tiffany couldn't make Jess find the fake idol. Sorry, but Jess really does seem kind of dumb.

Edited by iMonrey
  • Like 3
(edited)

Not liking this Jess idol fake out. Seems like they want more to make her look stupid rather than prevent her using the sitd. I mean...that's only worked once that i remember. 

Edited by Maggie Mae
  • Like 5
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, iMonrey said:

OK I thought it was actually kind of hilarious that Tiffany couldn't make Jess find the fake idol. Sorry, but Jess really does seem kind of dumb.

Or ambivalent, either by nature or because of the game. 🤷‍♂️

2 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

I was rooting for Kenzie, Q, and Tiffany but I hope Yanu just goes down in flames.  I hope Jess doesn't buy this and still plays her SITD.

At least Q is considering keeping Jess, after all.  But yeah, that segment didn't make any of them look good.

(edited)
2 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

OK I thought it was actually kind of hilarious that Tiffany could make Jess find the fake idol. Sorry, but Jess really does seem kind of dumb.

I just hope that Kenzie's "the plan is fool proof" means that something unexpected is going to happen.  My dream is that Jess successfully plays her SITD, then plays the fake idol on Bhanu, finds out her tribe tricked her, then totally call them out in front of everyone at the next IC.  I don't think Jess is completely stupid, I think these guys are just not making her feel included and that's making her nervous.

Edited by LadyChatts
(edited)

I liked Kenzie at the start of the episode but dang, her stock has fallen for me.  Without saying it she definitely thinks she's a legend.  

Glad Jess is suspecting that Q gave her a fake idol.  I'm glad she's showing she's not completely dumb when it comes to what's going on.  

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Like 4

I hope that swaps and any other twist the season throws at them does nothing to save Purple. Why are they talking about F3 and merge already?

• Like 1

Okay, Jess can't be going home right?  This is way too obvious.  

And I know Bhanu is a fan but he really can't seem to handle the hard part of the game.

• Like 1
(edited)

Tiffany has obviously forgotten how bad Jalinsky was. He stays in the game, their camp would’ve wound up getting destroyed.

Edited by Lantern7
  • Like 2

This talk about Kenzie going is going to be the red herring.  Guess it will be Jess after all.  I hope she at least calls her tribe out for tricking her and makes them feel like crap.

2 minutes ago, MerBearHou said:

Bhanu doesn’t realize he has GOT to take it down a notch or three.

For a Survivor fan I feel like he must have tuned out after the IC and completely missed the part about strategizing, having your name thrown out, and voting someone off.  He takes that part way too emotionally, especially when it's his name (he already knows he's on the bottom so why is he surprised?)  If Jess goes tonight and Yanu loses next week, again, I don't know what his chances are of staying.

• Like 2

I don't love that Q seems to be making the decision on who goes. He's got a "my way or the highway" attitude, and he was the one who insisted Jalinsky go first last week. They might not be going back to tribal if they'd gotten rid of Jess instead like everyone else seemed to want. 

• Like 1