Type keyword(s) to search

S46 Ep. 2: "Scorpio Energy" LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

It’s going to be a long TC. 

I'm hoping something exciting happens.  My guess is a lot of tears and perhaps Bhanu losing it emotionally.  And it'll probably still be a predictable boot.

• Like 2
(edited)
1 minute ago, WatcherUp2 said:

Or several.

Does he have at least seven notches?

ETA: Looks like CBS is learning how to promote TAR.

Edited by Lantern7
  • Like 1
  • LOL 3
Just now, Haleth said:

I’ll be shocked if it’s anyone other than Jess. 

The only other person it might be is Bhanu.  In no way do I think it'll be Kenzie, though I still think she's overplaying and way too overconfident.  But that might bite her down the road.  But I really think it'll be Jess.  I hope I'm wrong :(

(edited)

Another tribe member talking themselves out of the game….?

what do you know….Bhanu didn’t talk himself out of the game, but he is next and knows it.  

Edited by DEL901

Feels like it's definitely Bhanu, only because he shot himself in the foot. And I can't blame the tribe members if that's the case because how can they feel like they can trust him moving forward when he's such an emotional loose cannon. 

• Like 1
(edited)

Jess had too much of a sense of humor over the fake idol.

Wait, Bhanu gets one vote and thinks he's going?  He picked his bag up.  Seriously he's such a loose cannon.

Dang it.  Not surprised but sad.  I was hoping she'd go out in a blaze of glory.  

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
(edited)

Bhanu was getting ready to walk out after the 1st vote 🤦🏻‍♀️This tribe is hopeless, may they all crash and burn. I don’t know if there’s much hope with the other 12 players either so after 2 episodes, 46 is a fail.

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 2

Well, at least Kenzie, Tiffany, and Q came off looking bad trying so hard to trick the obvious target.  I hope Yanu continues losing, but part of me wants them to win so Bhanu can screw it up for them at the merge.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

Why do I have a feeling that Bhanu may turn out to be that player who started the game really shitty but somehow sneaks into the merge and eventually emerges as a decent player. Think Emily last season. 

• Love 1
(edited)

Geez Louise, as Jess would say.  That was…something…

Bhanu: “I’m such a fool”.  Only good thing from this TC is I HOPE Bhanu can figure it out and stop his “I’m so emotional; I’m so passionate” and play savvy.

Edited by MerBearHou
  • Like 2
Just now, Lantern7 said:

Do booted contestants still get sequestered? I’m imagining Jess reuniting with Jelinsky. Poor woman.

Yes.  The pre-jurors are sequestered together, and then fly home just as the jury starts.

• Useful 2
(edited)

So I thought what's his name, Q, was a Boston Rob who'd embrace Jess as his shield but nope he's a Stephanie who will be the soul remainer on his tribe.

Edited by Lamima
  • Like 1

Boo.  Should have whacked when Kenzie when you had the chance,  Banhu, wtf?  He and Venus should digging together.

Why did Q "need" Tiff?