Type keyword(s) to search

The View: Week of 3/4/2024

• Start Topic

Monday, March 4 – Rita Moreno (“The Prank”)

Tuesday, March 5 – RuPaul (author, “The House of Hidden Meanings”); “ABC News Live Prime” anchor Linsey Davis (author, “Girls of the World: Doing More Than Before”)

Wednesday, March 6 – ABC News chief Washington correspondent and co-anchor of “This Week” Jonathan Karl; Chelsea Peretti (writer, director and actor, “First Time Female Director”)

Thursday, March 7– Dan Harris (author, “10% Happier”)

Friday, March 8 – Day of Hot Topics

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Who on earth is doing the eyeshadow on the ladies of The View? (besides Whoopi) Jeesh. I love me some eyeshadow but it's awfully heavy handed!!

I don't understand Sunny.  On one hand, she says today she's wearing black because of what happened yesterday in Super Tuesday, but on the other hand, she's never missed an opportunity to bash Nikki Haley, which certainly didn't help her get any votes.  She's a real puzzlement sometimes.

• Applause 3
12 minutes ago, Tammy12 said:

Please stop dropping topics from the ceiling, that was the stupidest gimmick and such a dumb topic

Brian talked about this on a recent podcast.  He said because the panel sometimes doesn't like the topic to be discussed, he'd start letting them pick a topic out of a bowl.  I think today was a trial run to see how it would go.  I liked it.  It was fun to hear them talk about the Appalachian trail vs jail.  Sarah was funny, talking about how she wanted a private cell.  BTW, it was weird that Whoopi said she was once in jail, and then at the end of the show, said that that's not so.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Gemma Violet said:

BTW, it was weird that Whoopi said she was once in jail, and then at the end of the show, said that that's not so.

Yeah, and I’m guessing she never hiked the Appalachian Trail either.  

• Like 5
  • LOL 5
9 hours ago, Gemma Violet said:

He said because the panel sometimes doesn't like the topic to be discussed,

He should have said because Whoopi doesn't like the topic. I don't care that she's an EGOT. I'm so tired of her opinion being the ONLY opinion. IMO, Brian gives her way too much power, to the point where everything she says become gospel. 

• Like 8

Did Joy almost roll her eyes when Whoopi said “give it to me” when she took the slip of paper out of the bag?   It was such a dumb segment.  They still ended up talking about the other topic anyway.

• Like 1
On 3/6/2024 at 5:50 PM, Gemma Violet said:

BTW, it was weird that Whoopi said she was once in jail, and then at the end of the show, said that that's not so.

Its so annoying how she lies just for shock value!

Today she said she once dated a man 40 years older than her. When Joy asked if he is still alive, Whoopi said yes 🙄

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
9 hours ago, Blissfool said:

Its so annoying how she lies just for shock value!

Today she said she once dated a man 40 years older than her. When Joy asked if he is still alive, Whoopi said yes 🙄

I think Whoopi engages in hyperbole.  (That's hyper-bowl. 🤣)

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Haleth said:

I think Whoopi engages in hyperbole.  (That's hyper-bowl. 🤣)

She also just makes shit up so she can be relevant to the conversation. She doesn't seem to understand you can discuss something without ever having done whatever you are talking about.  There is no way she hiked the Appalachian Trail.  And the 40 yr old boyfriend who is still alive?  Doubtful since he would be well over a 100 now.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
3 hours ago, Haleth said:

Those clips of Katie Britt are hilarious. Bless her heart. 

Katie Britt craziness aside (and boy, was there lots), is anyone else concerned that apparently no one in Sara's house knows how to cook dinner?  And that they don't eat at the table, I guess?  

• Like 1
On 3/6/2024 at 4:50 PM, Gemma Violet said:

Actually, she tried to convince us that it was a joke, that she's a "humorist."  NO!  Her deliver was trying to convince everyone she'd been to jail AND hiked on the Appalacian Trail.  Brian must have whispered in hear earpiece that she needs to correct herself.

• Like 1