Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E01: Loyalty

• Start Topic

Jaime goes undercover with a deadly human trafficking ring. Danny and Baez investigate a homicide connected to Darryl Reid (Malika Yoba), Danny's old partner. Also, Frank grapples with whether to publicly support Mayor Chase (Dylan Walsh) on a policy decision and Eddie is determined to teach a young shoplifter a lesson, on part one of the two-part premiere of the 14th season of BLUE BLOODS, Friday, Feb. 16 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network, and streaming on Paramount+

Jamie looks better with the beard and tats.

Where's Joe? Isn't he usually the  undercover Regan?

Nice call back to use Malik, maybe we'll see a lot of old characters for final season.

• Like 3

Well this wa# better than most recent episodes. Guess they’re setting it up for Frank’s retirement at the end of the series. And I LOVE Jamie’s new look. The beard gets two thumbs up ❤️

Eddie once again being all self righteous. She’s not wrong about arresting and prosecuting theft, but the police shouldn’t be the ones to ensure the kid stays out of trouble. That’s on the parent, and clearly this kid’s mother had no clue what to do about it. ‘You’re in so much trouble now!’ Yeah that’s gonna put the fear of God into him 🙄

• Like 1

I didn't recognize undercover Jamie until I heard his voice.

Good season opener. The obviously fake confession worked out OK. For having had a scumbag dad, Eddie sure has a rigid moral compass. I mean, she's right, better the kid learns now, and the mother backed her up.

• Like 2

I don't know why, but I don't really like it when Jamie goes undercover. Cosigning approval of the beard, though.  Not so much the tats.

That mother was so annoying. If you want there to be consequences for your son stealing, give them to him yourself.  That kid looked like he was 10.  They probably weren't going to stick him in jail for shoplifting anyway.  I agree with Eddie's boss.  If that kid doesn't know right from wrong, that's at least partly on mom.

And I have no idea what our takeaway was supposed to be from the whole Frank/Mayor immigration thing.

• Like 2

Two very enthusiastic thumbs up for Jamie's beard! 

Is his undercover stint over? Cuz bopping on over to the pc's house for Sunday dinner is probably not the best idea. He better hope no one was tailing him.

• Like 1