Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E14: From This Day Forward

• Start Topic

Rob worries Sophie may never have his back; Nikki and Justin go horseback riding; fallout from Jasmine's revelation continues; Ashley surprises Manuel; Sam tells Citra's father his big secret; Clayton's mom reveals how she really feels about Anali.

First Look:  1/19/24

Full Episode:  1/21/24

• Like 2

I noticed on the preview that one of Violet's complaints about Citra is all the talking she and Clayton do when she's trying to sleep. She's obviously used to Clayton spending all day on the computer and not hearing both sides of a  conversation. Plus, she probably goes to bed early. So what are they supposed to do, observe silence after 8:00 PM? 

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I noticed on the preview that one of Violet's complaints about Citra is all the talking she and Clayton do when she's trying to sleep. She's obviously used to Clayton spending all day on the computer and not hearing both sides of a  conversation. Plus, she probably goes to bed early. So what are they supposed to do, observe silence after 8:00 PM? 

If she is complaining about anything the first reply should be get your own place then.

• Like 3
  • Applause 7
7 hours ago, magemaud said:

Anali?

• Like 4

Angry Nikki again uses the name Igor with a tone like it's a put down. Reflecting the insult she'd feel if he called her by her former male name.

Sorry mama Clay, closet squatters don't get to make rules or complain about noise.

Dear Dane, thanks for your contributions over the years...but this ass and tits will last me awhile, so we won't talk soon

Assley thinks her connection with Manny is deep...yep, bout as deep as his dick can go.

• Like 6
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
48 minutes ago, J80134 said:

Assley thinks her connection with Manny is deep...yep, bout as deep as his dick can go.

This is one of those situations where he is clearly a scammer but she deserves it because she is so annoying.  Like Johan and Danielle.

• Like 11
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, J80134 said:

Angry Nikki again uses the name Igor with a tone like it's a put down. Reflecting the insult she'd feel if he called her by her former male name.

Sorry mama Clay, closet squatters don't get to make rules or complain about noise.

Dear Dane, thanks for your contributions over the years...but this ass and tits will last me awhile, so we won't talk soon

No mention if momma Clayton cooks for the family or cheeseburgers she has a hankering for.  If she’s eating daughter-in-law food then she should help clean up. I cooked ,hubby cleaned up. 

• Like 4

I FFW’d Manuel and Ashley because I just cannot with this delusional shrew. It was too much to hope they would tussle and fall over the edge of the falls.

Anali is now in the insufferable category for me, along with Clayton. He is an immature man child and she is a passive aggressive drip. I can’t believe she had the audacity to be upset and annoyed when his sister told her the bachelorette plans. For whatever reason they are getting hitched in a different state so it’s not like Brandi knows the local bar scene to do a bar crawl with her. She has zero friends I the area and her own family don’t know Clayton exists let alone is her fiance. It seems like Brandi has plans for a stripper so I hope Anahí feels like dogshit when he shows up after being such an ingrate. This is a total green card grab. His mom did say if she had the means to go elsewhere she would be long gone. 

• Like 11
  • Love 1
37 minutes ago, Stuckathome said:

Anali is now in the insufferable category for me, along with Clayton.

After they finally had sex, he said something along the lines of being a happy dog with a wagging his tail (which was stupid enough for me) but then he got up on the bed and started flapping his arms around like a chicken and had his ass sticking out while making some sort of squawking sound.  I am assuming this was his dog-wagging-a tail impression.  She stood their laughing.  Not only would I never let this fool touch me ever again, I would have hightailed it outta there and never look back.

46 minutes ago, Stuckathome said:

I FFW’d Manuel and Ashley because I just cannot with this delusional shrew. It was too much to hope they would tussle and fall over the edge of the falls.

SAME.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

Oh Clayton, you little baby-handed man! So small, so tiny. He loves to talk with them too. I love how his sister shows up at the Air bnb (in Indiana! With indoor pool!) towering above his tiny frame, and drops this on us: "I tried to get a llama or an alpaca. I couldn't, I tried, I'm sorry." Anali, I'm not sure there has ever been a fiance in the history of the franchise, who has ever looked at her groom, and thought, "We really brought some guinea pigs here?" 

The Nikki, Igor/Justin does not love you. He just wants to have a good day for once. One. I can't wait to see your "performance" next week. 

I too was hoping somehow Manuel would go overboard. I can't imagine feeling the rainbow energy of the water, and then his dumb ass face. His face is highly punch-able. 

• Like 6
53 minutes ago, EastCoast4Life said:

too was hoping somehow Manuel would go overboard. I can't imagine feeling the rainbow energy of the water, and then his dumb ass face. His face is highly punch-able. 

The thing is her personality is so insufferable that he is likely the best that she can do.

• Like 5
On 1/22/2024 at 12:25 AM, J80134 said:

Reflecting the insult she'd feel if he called her by her former male name.

Yes! I'd love him to respond "Okay, Jason, whatever you say..." 

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

Yes! I'd love him to respond "Okay, Jason, whatever you say..." 

Think it’s a coincidence that the Friday the 13th guy was named Jason?  Speaking of 80s with the hair and makeup sometimes Nikki reminds me of Dee Snider.

Edited by MrBuhBye
  • LOL 1
(edited)

I think I was hallucinating at some points during this episode. I thought I heard Clayton's mom complaining about Anali, who is from Peru, cooking too much Peruvian food and speaking too much Spanish. Okay. That's what she knows how to make, and that's the language she knows how to speak. How on earth is she expected to know how to cook American food?  And apparently, Clayton's mom also can't cook American food, or she can, why doesn't she?

Clayton's sister is super funny. 

Citra has the best personality of anyone in her family by 1000000000000%

Edited by bravofan27
  • Like 3
  • Useful 1