Type keyword(s) to search

You want charm, I'll show you charm: Our favorite realtors

• Start Topic

(edited)

Adrian in Paris and on the Riviera (touting her properties in the Marais, look it up).

Richard in London and environs (I got used to that beard!). 

Kevin in Berlin (he's a cutie).

The tall guy with the white hair (can't recall his name or where he is, but I like him).

Floor in Amsterdam (she will jump into a canal, which gets her listed).

And your favorite realtor--this is the place to dish on their style, snark and massive self-control to not go off full tilt on some of these house hunters.

Edited by buttersister
  • Like 4

Kind of under cover because there haven’t been too many Irish episodes but the guy who’s done Dublin episodes has a kind of dry sense of humor you associate with much older people.

But maybe he got it from Irish pub culture.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
On 1/10/2024 at 11:53 PM, buttersister said:

The tall guy with the white hair (can't recall his name or where he is, but I like him).

Maybe you mean Nick in Spain? Blue eyes?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

There's an Asian realtor I like (I can picture her face, but I can't recall her name.)  She's had a few clients who complain about everything when she shows them a property, and it seems like it hurts her feelings.  People compare properties to ones in the US that are far more superior (in their minds) to what they're being shown, and I'm sure she takes that as a slam on her culture.  People should have a little more tact when being shown properties in another country. 

• Like 5

Most of the ones who've appeared multiple times are good enough on camera to keep being cast again and again.

They say agents are often friends or people who aren't really agents.  Maybe that's more the case with HH than HHI.

I haven't watched HH in awhile and I don't recall too many agents being multiple episodes.  For one thing a lot of the destinations are more varied, including smaller towns, so  maybe they don't have access to agents who are willing to travel as is the case with HHI.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, aghst said:

They say agents are often friends or people who aren't really agents.  Maybe that's more the case with HH than HHI.

The real estate agents on HH are exactly that. They give their first and last name, so it is easy to look them up.

I think the non-repeating agents on HHI are more likely to be friend or a set up. I read somewhere that was the case in at least once.

• Useful 2

Anyone want more Adrian?  This is a Zoom Q&A with an American couple moving to France.*  It’s long, so FF by the chatty couple. Adrian dishes on her life, the French, where to live—and explains what it is that she does. They mention the show. Lots of info, if anyone is interested.

* They’re back in the US, claiming they’re moving in a year, will visit before then. Like I said, they’re not the reason to watch.😏

• Like 5
21 minutes ago, ML89 said:

You’ll never guess who Adrienne met in London!

There’s a photo too!

At first I thought it was the woman in the first paragraph and picture and could not figure out what I was missing.  But, nope, it's Richard.  I love that she made sure to, in the midst of gushing about how fun it was to have lunch with him, mention he's not a real estate agent.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • LOL 3