Type keyword(s) to search

The Mama June Clan in the Media

• Start Topic

On 8/2/2024 at 2:01 PM, Absolom said:

on the show they seemed to be communicating and growing together.

Even inexperienced reality TV participants learn to perform for the cameras.

• Like 3

I read an article saying the police arrested Draelin for leaving the  scene of an accident, trying to run from police and they found a firearm and illegal  drugs in the vehicle.  He was arrested,  she was not.  You would  think after what drug addicted June put her through she would  know better.  

As a property  owner there is no way I would  rent to someone who after signing a lease adds a dog, gets in more trouble with the law, has no employment etc.  They reek of instability.   He wouldn't pass a background check. He was working,  yet has taken out student loans,  has to pay fines and attorney fees and court costs, plus seems to find money to purchase a gun and drugs.  She has money to get her  nails  done, travel, etc but doesn't work and can't  make the effort to establish credit.

NOPE.  Landlords don't like those odds.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 1
(edited)

I'm guessing the boyfriend can't pass a criminal background check.   Bet his credit score is approaching zero too, plus no job.   

Also, Regis Univ. students have to live on campus for at least the first two years, and Alana was apparently given permission to live off campus.   She should move on campus and let the boyfriend figure out what to do.   (I lived in Colorado for years, and near Regis, and knew a lot of people who went there.  A good school, especially for nursing). 

What's her next bad move?   I hope she doesn't marry the boyfriend, thinking that it will change the rental 

Sadly, I've known people who had mega amounts of student loans, to support tuition, books, all  living expenses, and all kinds of spending money. 

I guess some don't realize it has to be paid back, and if you're not in school you have to start paying. Or Alana thinks since she is studying nursing that she'll work for a while, and the rest of the loans will be forgiven. 

Alana is not making smart decisions, but it isn't as if anyone in her family ever has either. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 5

We all knew this was going to happen.  Her boyfriend would drag her down.  She will do the wrong thing for her "man" and ruin what could have been a very good future for her.  She is becoming like mother like daughter.  I had sigh high hopes for her.  Sad.

• Sad 2

What's really sad is they could have renewed their lease and stayed put.  They didn't have to go get dogs who "need a big backyard."  I'm guessing walking to the car is a large part of the parking problem.  

• Like 4

One wonders what's going to happen if this circus gets cancelled.  I'm sure Soooeee is working overtime to say how her caretaking of Anna's daughter is a storyline but I don't see it.  Unless of course she tries to turn her into the next Honey Boo Boo.  But even then -- Toddlers and Tiaras is finished.  

• Like 1

Exploiting a child is June's MO, but this time she's dealing with an uncooperative grieving child without Alana's enjoyment of being the center of attention.  

• Like 4

https://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2024/09/06/exclusive-divorcing-mama-june-family-crisis-stars-lauryn-josh-efird-declare-the-whopping-income-they-bring-in-each-month/

From the divorce proceedings:

The couple shares four children, as well as an extremely monthly income. The Ashley can exclusively reveal that Pumpkin declared that both she and Josh each clear a cool $20,000 monthly, bringing their joint monthly income to $40,000!

With Pumpkin and Josh each making $20k a month, that means their combined yearly income is $480,000. 

Although Pumpkin did not declare where all of that money comes from, it is presumed to be a combination of their WEtv salary for filming ‘Mama June,’ as well as what they make from social media. Pumpkin also runs her an online store with her sister Alana Thompson.

• Mind Blown 2
  • Useful 3