Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E06: Life After Lockup: Deleted But Not Forgotten

• Start Topic

47 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I am still laughing about the Chance revelations and the multiple shots of the phone in the toilet. 

So about that.  How the hell did he call her afterwards, and she knew it was him?  I know I am too skeptical about some of these storylines - he does seem trashy enough to cheat on her, but she had his phone, and it was ostensibly broken.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, anoninrva said:

So about that.  How the hell did he call her afterwards, and she knew it was him?  I know I am too skeptical about some of these storylines - he does seem trashy enough to cheat on her, but she had his phone, and it was ostensibly broken.

Maybe he has a burner? Or had spent a small fortune already to buy a new phone (and undoubtedly a fancier one).

• Like 3
  • Applause 1

So why couldn't Boob Sling just go ahead and MOVE to Las Vegas?  Mr. Rapper can just come along later when he gets his paperwork in order.

They wouldn't be able to be matchy-matchy for a few weeks, but what the hey?

• Like 2
(edited)

Why was he more upset about telling his wife that they would have to wait 30-90 more days to move then he was his YOUNG children that he was moving STATES away from them but taking her kids … like I’m just NOT understanding this 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 8
  • Sad 2
  • Applause 2
17 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Why was he more upset about telling his wife that they would have to wait 30-90 more days to move then he was his YOUNG children that he was moving STATES away from them but taking her kids … like I’m just NOT understanding this 

I was particularly struck by him telling his bio kids "my family is moving to Las Vegas" (not YOU).   Granted, it sounds like his sister does not have custody, which I had suspected, but the bio moms do, and they don't like dealing with him, so good luck there getting their permission to take them also.  Michael seems nice enough, but not terribly thoughtful..  Who closes on a house before they're even certain they can move?

• Like 8

Michael's way of announcing the move made it terrible.  If the family is moving, and his kids aren't moving, then they're not family.  D'oh!  And then he wonders why they're upset.  He and Juju are both so self-centered.  They really shouldn't have kids.

He was in jail for 6 years and his youngest (not including the brewing baby) is 6.  That child is just getting to know him and he has already disappointed crushed her. 

Then Justine stands there looking smug.  Sher really thinks she won the big prize getting him to walk away from his first family to follow her.  That's some prize. 

They rarely saw the kids when it was a day's drive from PA to RI.  I don't see them flying.  Juju will use the baby as an excuse. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1

Justine knew Mike had allllll them kids when she had the bright idea to move to Vegas but now she's so concerned about it (in front of them). Neither one of them thought this through and I feel like they had some starry eyed pipe dream of making it big in Sin City. Even her mom was more practical about it than either of buffoon twins. 

• Like 6
7 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

Maybe he has a burner? Or had spent a small fortune already to buy a new phone (and undoubtedly a fancier one).

Even if he had a burner, how didi TayLER know it was him calling? She says "And now Chance is calling me!" Meanwhile his phone is literally in the toilet. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Even if he had a burner, how didi TayLER know it was him calling? She says "And now Chance is calling me!" Meanwhile his phone is literally in the toilet. 

She's psychic? No one else ever calls her? Beats me... Just another Lockup mystery...

• LOL 4
25 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Because he’s a piece of shit, she knew he was calling from the toilet.

• LOL 9

He probably already called her once so she knew it was him.  If I had to choose who to believe, Chance or Tayler, it would have to be Tayler because, well, it's Chance.

Michael's six year old daughter absolutely broke my heart. What assholes the smug twins are.  Total assholes. Who tells their kids they are leaving across country like that with 'the family' (not them) in an announcement at what they probably thought was a fun breakfast with dad. He could have told them quietly alone and explained it all and dealt with their questions and emotions honestly but no, he did it all at once as a group and barely dealt with the fallout at all. The smug twins just got uncomfortable and defensive but it was hardly a real discussion with anyone. They are so horrible.

Lindsey trying to trap Blaine into marriage for her own ends is another stellar ex-con move. As was her complete disregard for her daughter's feelings about it.

But no one is worse than Shavel and Quaylon. That those two dolts think terminating parental rights of her daughter's father is just no big deal and that Quaylon, the relatively newly released ex-con should have parental rights just because he wants them is a really really new low. I mean really low. And Quaylon becoming enraged because Shavel is having second thoughts about this terrible idea, that he thinks he has some right to her daughter as the engaged (not even a stepdad yet) partner is frightening. I'd be packing his stuff up and throwing him out before nightfall. This angry macho posturing about his right to her daughter and she'd better make it happen or else is horrifying. Her daughter is right to be wary of this guy. She doesn't want to be around him. Who can blame her. Shavel better pay attention better than she has been. Stupid stupid woman.

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1

Chance is bisexual,  I knew that scene with Bobo pressed up on Chance against the wall like they were teenagers making out in high school had some kinda homoerotic vibe to it.

Justine and Michael really suck as humans, they're also  idiots or else it's all fake because what idiot buys a home in another state on parole without clearing it first.

I saw some updates on social media about the state of Blaine and Lindsey so their whole story line is spoiled for me. Guess they dont' pay them enough to keep their lives private til the season ends.

• Like 4
9 hours ago, anoninrva said:

I was particularly struck by him telling his bio kids "my family is moving to Las Vegas" (not YOU).   Granted, it sounds like his sister does not have custody, which I had suspected, but the bio moms do, and they don't like dealing with him, so good luck there getting their permission to take them also.  Michael seems nice enough, but not terribly thoughtful..  Who closes on a house before they're even certain they can move?

I don't think MICHAEL closed on the house.  I think it was Boob Sling & her Mom.

Reminder:  In the episode threads we only discuss things known at the time that the episode was filmed or stated on the show.  No outside infiormation should be brought into the episode threads or comments that suggest and future knowledge. 

1 hour ago, goofygirl said:

I don't think MICHAEL closed on the house.  I think it was Boob Sling & her Mom.

Mom didn't seem to think it was a good idea though.   I remember the mcmansion they were looking at that looked ridiculously out of their price range.  I don't know anything about LV, but it *seems* expensive.  Granted, Britney and Sr. Amor's house with the astroturf lawn seemed more humble.

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Realitystarr said:

what idiot buys a home in another state on parole without clearing it first.

I remember them looking at mansions, will be interesting to see the hovel they actually qualified for.

• Like 2