Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E11: For Richer or for Poorer

• Start Topic

Rob and Sophie have an explosive fight in a sex shop; Sam reveals disturbing news to Citra; Clayton shares too much about his sex life with Anali; Ashley's mum squares off with Manuel; Gino and Jasmine arrive in Miami.

First Look: 12/15/23

Full Episode: 12/17/23

Edited by MrBuhBye
  • Like 2

Something that annoys me about Rob-

90days on the k-1 visa isn’t to decide if you want to get married. You are to be committed to getting married when you APPLY for the k-1, the 90days after arrival of the foreign partner are to finalize wedding logistics and execute the wedding. It’s not a “wait and see” period. 

• Like 12
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 3

Can someone please explain to me why the producers blurred out Jasmine's ass in the beach scene?  What in the actual hell.  There she is, in her 3 sizes too small black bikini, shoving her underboob, overboob and sideboob down our throats but someone in post-production thinks that her ass is too obscene to show??  Are we viewers too delicate a bunch to see the much talked about ass implants?  We have to be subjected to seeing her butt plugs but we can't see her ass?  Hilarious!

• Applause 8
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 7

I'm not convinced she actually got implants, hence the diaper look when the padding shifts. So we can't see her naked butt.  "Dane gave me money for surgery" is just another storyline.  

• Like 4
  • Useful 4

Jasmine's breast implants are horrendous, like two canteloupes stuck on her scrawny sternum. They look rock-hard and I can't imagine they feel natural, because they certainly don't look it.

Clayton and Anali have absolutely zero chemistry, they don't even seem to like one another very much. The same with Ashley and Manuel, and Sophie and Rob.

I feel sorry for Citra, because she's in a vulnerable situation, with a drug addict who's probably heading to jail. Her father will be horrified, because in Indonesia drug possession carries a minimum mandatory 4-year prison sentence. No matter how good Sam's intentions are, his actions are saying something different.

I thought Devin and Nick's wedding was lovely. She looked beautiful and they both seemed really happy.

• Like 14
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Quof said:

I'm not convinced she actually got implants, hence the diaper look when the padding shifts. So we can't see her naked butt.  "Dane gave me money for surgery" is just another storyline.  

That must be it because it's not like she was standing there in the nude, she was wearing bikini bottoms so there was no reason to blur it out like that.   Unless her gigantic ass ate the bottoms and rendered them invisible but even that would normally be a money shot for this shit show. 

• LOL 8

Based on past history with these shows (including the Lockup shows), I’m guessing that Sam’s legal problems  will turn out to be a big nothing burger. I think it’s the only storyline they had which is why they were so late in the season. Sam converting wasn’t a problem for anyone, so that didn’t pan out.

• Like 7

Granted, I've never been in a sex shop before but does the merchandise normally include salesclerks...or just when it comes to contrived storylines? And the lack of even a half-hearted, "OMG, I'm so sorry, that was very inappropriate of me" makes it all the more suspect. Since when does providing great customer service include sexual harassment?

Edited by Scout Finch
  • Like 7
  • Applause 4
12 hours ago, Cementhead said:

Can someone please explain to me why the producers blurred out Jasmine's ass in the beach scene?  What in the actual hell.  There she is, in her 3 sizes too small black bikini, shoving her underboob, overboob and sideboob down our throats but someone in post-production thinks that her ass is too obscene to show??  Are we viewers too delicate a bunch to see the much talked about ass implants?  We have to be subjected to seeing her butt plugs but we can't see her ass?  Hilarious!

And she claims she can wear that grocery shopping in Panama and no one would blink.

12 hours ago, Quof said:

Maybe that’s why Gino didn’t notice any difference lol.

9 hours ago, essexjan said:

I thought Devin and Nick's wedding was lovely. She looked beautiful and they both seemed really happy.

They must not have had much useable footage as they were not included in early episodes and seem to be done well before the season is over.  I guess Sam and Citra with a slight overlap is their replacement.   Kind of like how Julio and Kirsten were phased out on The Other Way and they brought Sarper and Shekina in.

Edited by MrBuhBye
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, Scout Finch said:

Granted, I've never been in a sex shop before but does the merchandise normally include salesclerks...or just when it comes to contrived storylines? And the lack of even a half-hearted, "OMG, I'm so sorry, that was very inappropriate of me" makes it all the more suspect. Since when does providing great customer service include sexual harassment?

And I didn’t think the clerk was hot so wonder how many takers she gets when she pulls that.  I am guessing producers put her up to it and the other clerks wouldn’t do it.

• Like 3
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1

I am so jaded by now that I don't even assume these plants are real people anymore.  In this case, for example, I just assumed that the role of "sex shop salesclerk number two" is being played by Ashley, a lowly production assistant from behind-the-scenes.

On the very same day Sophie comes out as bi, they just happen to get hit up for a threesome by a woman.  Wow! What a coincidence!  

Edited by Cementhead
  • Like 5
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 5

I don’t buy Sam’s story. If you are in a felony drug diversion program, you know what was required, if you complied and that the charge will be dismissed or reduced.  Missing his deadline?  Makes no sense.  He knows his status. And, people with felonies normally have attorneys, either retained or appointed. They know the status.  With a felony, jail time is the least of his problems.  A felony conviction will haunt you forever. It will seriously impact employment, licensing and educational opportunities.  It is to be avoided at all cost.  For him to be so clueless about that is a HUGE red flag.  Is he clean?  Seriously addicted people have difficulty complying with a sobriety condition. Is that what really happened?  Another red flag. But, who cares about red flags in the 90 Day world? Lol

• Like 1
  • Love 1