Type keyword(s) to search

Sam (Neck Tatoo) and Citra (Indonesia Lady)

• Start Topic

On 12/11/2023 at 10:15 PM, goofygirl said:

Seriously.   This  is a LOT.  Anyone else curious?

Their names are Sam (USA) and Citra (Indonesia). 

I think she will flip when she realizes he has a record that impacts his employment potential and may be serving time after they are married. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1

I'm calling BS. The pictures shown of his early years reveal a very ordinary-looking jawline. Now it's caved in, PLUS we've never seen any bottom teeth when he's talking? He may have a few bottom molars left (which would also enable him to truthfully claim to have bottom teeth), but I'd bet money that his bottom front teeth and canines are all long gone.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
(edited)

But look at his DAD's chin.  Very tiny.  I think the Dad has wisely grown a beard over his tiny chiny chin chin.  Sam  needs to do the same.  It would help a lot.

Edited by goofygirl
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

If Sam is doing what he can't do when he converts, then how is his observant, religious Muslim girlfriend doing all of the forbidden things along with him?   

And like her family isn’t going to see the footage of her drinking.  I wonder if she had a virgin one as they didn’t show her getting tipsy which you would expect with your first introduction to alcohol (especially hard liquor).

• Like 3
4 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

If Sam is doing what he can't do when he converts, then how is his observant, religious Muslim girlfriend doing all of the forbidden things along with him?   

The same way that every religion runs, do as I say not as I do.

• Like 3
  • Wink 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

Citra is a bit old to be unmarried in Indonesia, and her near perfect English leaves me suspicious. She speaks and understands slang, she's been practicing for this for along time I think. But besides that, she just seems a bit too partygirl-ish. I wonder if she's a wild girl at home and her father just wants her to be legally married already and his expectations are low because she has limited options at home?

Edited by surfgirl
  • Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
On 1/18/2024 at 2:22 AM, surfgirl said:

Citra is a bit old to be unmarried in Indonesia, and her near perfect English leaves me suspicious. She speaks and understands slang, she's been practicing for this for along time I think. But besides that, she just seems a bit too partygirl-ish. I wonder if she's a wild girl at home and her father just wants her to be legally married already and his expectations are low because she has limited options at home?

That’s possible. Could be Citra has burned some bridges in their community, or very much wanted to move to another country and has been honing her English etc to meet an English speaking partner (not upset at her for that- if you want something go for it). 

But I think she should run far away from Sam and his not so “in the past” criminal activity and a mother who doesn’t want her to practice her faith. 

• Like 4
On 1/18/2024 at 12:22 AM, surfgirl said:

I had to look it up to get shocked. 20 as the average, at that point Filipinos still need parental consent. Citra's age is in their prime marriage years and they have another 5 years before talk starts if they are not married or a single mother at that point.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Raja said:

I had to look it up to get shocked. 20 as the average, at that point Filipinos still need parental consent. Citra's age is in their prime marriage years and they have another 5 years before talk starts if they are not married or a single mother at that point.

Citra is Indonesian, not Filipino, and it's a completely different religion with different social snd cultural norms compared to the Phillipines.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
19 hours ago, athousandclowns said:

Think someone hinted that she looks pregnant so I’ve been looking each scene with her. For sure in the talking heads she looks like she’s with child. 

Yes, she's with child.  But is she pregnant?

• Applause 1
  • LOL 9