Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E07 : Dildo & Dildon't

• Start Topic

9 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

this episode was a snoozefest. 

Why are these women always obsesses with vibrators? I thought it was funny that the women are rummaging thru Kiki's luggage and in the background was a person just sweeping the floor, trying to ignore what was going on.

Lisa loaning Larva a ring, will she ever see it again?

Why is Alexia so dumb about dildos but managed to outsmart Marysol with being able to figure out how to put the shades down but not before we see a Lucy and Ethel type scene of piggy back trying to reach the shade, that was funny.

If I was built like Nicole there would be no way I would bust it up having another baby, no way.

Marysol apologizing to Nicole was nice.

Aroma 360 perfume, it's like Glade has come out with a body spray...LIsa is such a discerning person she nixed the first few scents they offered, she wants it to be peppery, peppery?

Lisa ordering ten grand worth of stuff on Door Dash or whatever in a month, we know it is not pizza for the kids, lol. Seriously, why did Lenny let her have his account or credit card, looks like that is all on him. He should give her a reasonable allowance till things are finalized for the divorce, the others were right she does not have a concept of money in the real world.  Jody really needs to run and run fast. 

All of the women are tired of hearing about Lenny, they are vocal about it, Lisa cannot stop with the Lenny talk, it makes me wonder if Lenny is constantly talking about Lisa to his fiance and friends.  The 90/10 percentage, Kiki was NOT wrong. These women have lost sympathy for Lisa.  

Larva saying Palm Beach is supposed to be bougie, I hate to tell Larva but that restaurant they went to the first night is in West Palm Beach and we have all learned the difference between the two from Luann.

Again with the mysterious DM's...I have never gotten a DM mysterious or otherwise:(

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

I want to hear Alexia's reason, she had to ask Todd about rooming with Julia. Julia mentioned  it, but we ran out of time.

When Kiki said something  to Lisa about Lenny, Lenny, Lenny

Lisa said something  like " who are you to tell me what to talk about, who , who" 

All I could think  what she should  of said was, name em, name em..lol 

It was boring,  I entertained  myself..

• Like 3
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 3
16 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Why are these women always obsesses with vibrators? I thought it was funny that the women are rummaging thru Kiki's luggage and in the background was a person just sweeping the floor, trying to ignore what was going on.

Lisa loaning Larva a ring, will she ever see it again?

Why is Alexia so dumb about dildos but managed to outsmart Marysol with being able to figure out how to put the shades down but not before we see a Lucy and Ethel type scene of piggy back trying to reach the shade, that was funny.

If I was built like Nicole there would be no way I would bust it up having another baby, no way.

Marysol apologizing to Nicole was nice.

Aroma 360 perfume, it's like Glade has come out with a body spray...LIsa is such a discerning person she nixed the first few scents they offered, she wants it to be peppery, peppery?

Lisa ordering ten grand worth of stuff on Door Dash or whatever in a month, we know it is not pizza for the kids, lol. Seriously, why did Lenny let her have his account or credit card, looks like that is all on him. He should give her a reasonable allowance till things are finalized for the divorce, the others were right she does not have a concept of money in the real world.  Jody really needs to run and run fast. 

All of the women are tired of hearing about Lenny, they are vocal about it, Lisa cannot stop with the Lenny talk, it makes me wonder if Lenny is constantly talking about Lisa to his fiance and friends.  The 90/10 percentage, Kiki was NOT wrong. These women have lost sympathy for Lisa.  

Larva saying Palm Beach is supposed to be bougie, I hate to tell Larva but that restaurant they went to the first night is in West Palm Beach and we have all learned the difference between the two from Luann.

Again with the mysterious DM's...I have never gotten a DM mysterious or otherwise:(

Not only Elisabetta's, the restaurant they went the first day is in West Palm Beach, the National Croquet Center is, as well. I suspect other restaurants, etc. they will go to will be in WPB. Palm Beach doesn't want Bravo, or the women!

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 2
On 12/13/2023 at 10:37 PM, Straycat80 said:

I’m glad Julia called out Marysol for the shit stirrer she is. 
That’s all I’ve got, this episode was a snoozefest. 

Marysol is, and she shouldn't take DMs she was sent as the truth, and repeat them on tv, but Julia befriended Marysol's ex after they broke up to get dirt on her.

As for "private detectives" following Anthony, some of his clients, or others (he is an injury law attorney with ads even on tv- I saw one, and added a screenshot on a thread) might have employed them, not Marysol because as she said they could even be from the gossip media because he is on the RH of Miami.

• Like 3

How are we supposed to feel sorry for Lisa? She will not stop talking about Lenny Lenny Lenny, it is nauseating! We do not care Lisa! Why are we supposed to care about what he is doing to her, when she already has a new boyfriend footing half the mortgage on her condo? I am NOT sorry, she is a gold digger of the highest caliber. You KNOW she is regretting having those kids he insisted on for all those years. She popped them out, hasn't a maternal bone in her body, and he left her. He is heinous as well, but come on Lisa! She's already exposing her kids to Jody, explaining they are around all her male gay friends, and that makes it ok? It is way too soon for exposure to the new partner, just because Lenny did it with his Erotrash whore doesn't make it right for Lisa to do it as well. And 10K on Instacart? Girl, you know that was Sephora, don't lie, and also likely stocking up Jodie's refridgerator as well. I am glad Kiki called her out, because I would fast forward thru Lisa scenes if the other ladies were not there.

Larsa's face is morphing into a glob of play dough. She has so much filler in her face and lips, she lost every bit of good looks she had previously. She adds zero to the show, and I am so mad she and Mucus are on my beloved Traitors show. I can't get away from play dough face with vocal fry. NOT FAIR! 

I am glad Marysol apologized to Nicole over sparkly cupped cockies (and I definitely want one of those in pink!) Nicole is a fantastic addition to the cast, she brings the charm, looks, and wealth. Love her.

Edited by Crazydoxielady
  • Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1

Something is definitely "off" with Marysol NOW suddenly being like oh I like you i was just giving a little hazing to Nicole esp after last season something is going on ... maybe its the backlash she is getting online from pretty much everyone like with Alexia and her I looked inside me and decided to be nicer bullshit excuse she gave LOL

• Like 7
On 12/14/2023 at 7:59 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

I was chuckling at Kiki because she was saying exactly what I was thinking. Lisa needs to stop! 

5 hours ago, Crazydoxielady said:

Larsa's face is morphing into a glob of play dough. She has so much filler in her face and lips, she lost every bit of good looks she had previously. 

When will these women realize filler is not their friend? Lisa's is creeping back too. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
5 hours ago, Crazydoxielady said:

How are we supposed to feel sorry for Lisa? She will not stop talking about Lenny Lenny Lenny, it is nauseating! We do not care Lisa! Why are we supposed to care about what he is doing to her, when she already has a new boyfriend footing half the mortgage on her condo? I am NOT sorry, she is a gold digger of the highest caliber. You KNOW she is regretting having those kids he insisted on for all those years. She popped them out, hasn't a maternal bone in her body, and he left her. He is heinous as well, but come on Lisa! She's already exposing her kids to Jody, explaining they are around all her male gay friends, and that makes it ok? It is way too soon for exposure to the new partner, just because Lenny did it with his Erotrash whore doesn't make it right for Lisa to do it as well. And 10K on Instacart? Girl, you know that was Sephora, don't lie, and also likely stocking up Jodie's refridgerator as well. I am glad Kiki called her out, because I would fast forward thru Lisa scenes if the other ladies were not there.

I also don't understand all of the Lisa sympathy.

She married him for money - he was horrible when they married - horrible during the marriage as depicted on the earlier seasons and how surprised could she possibly have been that he left her for a newer model.

The babies accomplished her goal as he is on the hook for serious child support payments for at least the next 18 years. Probably more since wealthy people are generally expected to support their children through college and graduate school as it is customary and even spelled out in the final agreements.

She has moved on quickly - and lucky that there was a rich man who was willing to fund a 40 year old - not being ageist but just that she is no longer a trophy wife to a relatively young guy like Jodie is. Perhaps he likes the spotlight of dating a D-list celebrity so the cost of subsidizing her lifestyle is worth it.

I genuinely can't imagine why a guy without issues would be willing to put up with her constant talk of her ex. 

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

Lisa probably bought expensive alcohol including champagne, and other delicacies (smoked salmon, and so on), as well for her and Jody on Instacart. 

The women tried to be sympathetic to Lisa for a long time, but they can't be anymore. She is too much to take.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 4
On 12/17/2023 at 10:25 PM, ZettaK said:

Lisa probably bought expensive alcohol including champagne, and other delicacies (smoked salmon, and so on), as well for her and Jody on Instacart. 

The women tried to be sympathetic to Lisa for a long time, but they can't be anymore. She is too much to take.

Yeah I understand wanting a roof over your head, car to drive, money for actual groceries, reasonable expectations from the father of your children. Lenny might have the wealth where 10K is nothing, but still. Lisa is not helping her case of Lenny being the worst and not being able to pay for groceries or even diapers when she's spending like that. 

• Like 6

I’m torn because I feel like this extravagant lifestyle is what Lenny set her and the children up for. She may not—at this point, know how to economize, as it was so long ago she lived in the “real” world. So, basically, I have no sympathy for Lenny. He’s an ass, and he deserves to have to dole out tons of money every month. As for Lisa’s friends, she’s going through a lot of turmoil, and if I were her friend I’d let her vent as much as she wanted about Lenny and tell her to save the Lenny talk for me and not Jody. I would tell her Jody may tire of it, but as a friend, I’m there for her.

• Like 6
  • Love 2

I haven't read your comments yet.

Lisa says Larsa is her best friend? And then Larsa doesn't come along to Lisa's business meeting. Shows what a good friend she is.

Lisa needs therapy where she can talk about Lenny ad nauseam. To get better and give her friends' ears some rest.

Wait.... Didn't Nicole's dad die? How is he in the next episode then? What am I not getting right?

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Glama said:

I haven't read your comments yet.

Lisa says Larsa is her best friend? And then Larsa doesn't come along to Lisa's business meeting. Shows what a good friend she is.

Lisa needs therapy where she can talk about Lenny ad nauseam. To get better and give her friends' ears some rest.

Wait.... Didn't Nicole's dad die? How is he in the next episode then? What am I not getting right?

Nicole's father died after filming, fairly recently. They did a black screen for him at the end of the episode. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
(edited)
On 12/15/2023 at 4:32 PM, Crazydoxielady said:

I am glad Marysol apologized to Nicole over sparkly cupped cockies (and I definitely want one of those in pink!) Nicole is a fantastic addition to the cast, she brings the charm, looks, and wealth. Love her.

That was a lovely moment I have to say. It was really nice. And now I also want a similar cup for myself. Where can I get one? Oh never mind, I'm in Finland we don't have the same shops.

I also agree that Nicole is a great addition to the cast.

8 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Nicole's father died after filming, fairly recently. They did a black screen for him at the end of the episode. 

Thank you! I was already questioning my own brain. The black screen wasn't shown in the episode on the streaming service that I use.

Edited by Glama