Type keyword(s) to search

S45.E09: Sword of Damocles LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

In order to win immunity, castaways compete in a three-part challenge. Then, some castaways take a journey and face another difficult decision

Original airdate 11/22/23

This is your LIVE CHAT thread

I like how Jake realizes he's had some bad reads in this game, but they were even worse than he thought.  I didn't expect to come around to him, but I like that he's observant about his own game play and willing to adjust to the now.  Some people are either to stubborn or just willing to throw in the towel.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Like 6
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Katurah, how does that make sense? 

"I'm gonna be fifth with Belo, passing them info!"

Ok, but then they're gonna knock you out next?

Granted, I think Reba could turn on each other instead and Katurah could slip by, but...

She's so pissed about being out of the loop with Belo I guess she'd rather be the last Belo standing and make sure that none of them can win.  But if she makes it to the final 3, how is she going to spin this as a jury argument?  It's petty game play.  And how does she even know that Reba will keep her?  Austin/Drew do have a thing with Emily.

• Like 1

I hate agreeing with Drew, he's got a point here.  This is the mentality that Jake is taking on in the game.  Bruce needs to do the same.

Okay, so Emily is aware that Drew/Austin are still tight with Reba and is feeling them out about getting Dee out.

Also, I like how we have two different perspectives going on-

Katurah: I'm fine being the 5th in an alliance, I'm going to help them get everyone else out by sharing information

Emily: I don't want to be the 5th in an alliance, I'm going to try and change my fortune

I like Emily.  Katurah can go.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Like 3

I know the point of the twists is to keep them on their toes, can’t afford to be complacent. But it also means I have to keep up with this shit when all I’m trying to do is chill after a long day. 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

They shouldn’t be splitting these people into separate tribes at this point. How many idols does Austin have? I can’t even remember how he got them except the one on the island vs sandwich.

He has two, and Bruce has one. 

To my knowledge, no one ever found the one at Belo beach, and no one has found one since the merge (that we know of).  Drew had an advantage that has since expired, but I think that's it in the game.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

There we go, another twist.

First group out will lose their vote.

Fuck off, Jeff. We don't need this shit at this stage of the game.

The way he likes taking votes away from not 1, not 2, but multiple people at once makes me think at some point we'll eventually just have rock-paper-scissors at TC to decide who goes home because no one can vote.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

So there's gotta be a twist to them earning their vote back.  I don't know if just one can win it back or if they have to sacrifice something to all get it back, or what.  Maybe they have to decide who to give their vote to.